The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2580
Original post by Zacken
It's 1:30. :indiff: :lol: reading through random things on stackexchange. Currently on this and this. :tongue:

I know. :eek2: I've finished now though so it's okay. (': How interesting + oh goodness, the second link just looks like a compilation of overly complicated maths jokes. :lol:
Original post by Anon_98
I know. :eek2: I've finished now though so it's okay. (': How interesting + oh goodness, the second link just looks like a compilation of overly complicated maths jokes. :lol:

Was it for that story competition thingymabob? :biggrin:

Hahaha, yeah - overly complicated maths jokes are the best though. :teehee:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2582
Original post by Zacken
Was it for that story competition thingymabob? :biggrin:

Hahaha, yeah - overly complicated maths jokes are the best though. :teehee:

Yes. :biggrin: Currently trying to think of a title.. :s-smilie:

XD Only bc nobody else gets them. :emo:
Original post by Anon_98
Yes. :biggrin: Currently trying to think of a title.. :s-smilie:

XD Only bc nobody else gets them. :emo:

Don't rush it, maybe sleep on it and see if a title pops into your mind by morning? You might even get a few ideas whilst sleeping. :yep:

But, but. Maths jokes pls :emo:
i've been doing the biology since i last posted :coma: I need to get it done before monday :afraid:
Reply 2585
Original post by Zacken
Don't rush it, maybe sleep on it and see if a title pops into your mind by morning? You might even get a few ideas whilst sleeping. :yep:

But, but. Maths jokes pls :emo:

It's okay, I think ...I've got it now. :indiff: XD Plus, I I don't want to get distracted by this again tomorrow. :mad:

:lol:
Original post by Anon_98
It's okay, I think ...I've got it now. :indiff: XD Plus, I I don't want to get distracted by this again tomorrow. :mad:

:lol:

Is tomorrow your last day of no school? :eek4:
Reply 2587
Original post by Zacken
Is tomorrow your last day of no school? :eek4:

Yes! :frown: I don't want to go back. :rofl: What about you? Well, I saw above that you said you don't actually go to school? That must feel so good sometimes. :moon:
Original post by Anon_98
Yes! :frown: I don't want to go back. :rofl: What about you? Well, I saw above that you said you don't actually go to school? That must feel so good sometimes. :moon:

I can imagine. What have you got planned for the last day of freedom? :lol: Yeaaah, I've got a horrible attitude so after a year or so of sixth form being bossed around and told what subjects to take or not I walked into the heads office, told him to stuff it and left. :rofl: I have zero discipline though. xD
Reply 2589
Original post by Zacken
I can imagine. What have you got planned for the last day of freedom? :lol: Yeaaah, I've got a horrible attitude so after a year or so of sixth form being bossed around and told what subjects to take or not I walked into the heads office, told him to stuff it and left. :rofl: I have zero discipline though. xD

Freedom? :indiff: Well, I am simply going to be doing homework- I have over 7 Maths past papers to complete and they take me really long anyway ..as well as this chemistry booklet thingy and this Biology essay that I haven't even made a plan for yet. ( I was supposed to do it yesterday but I can't remember what happened) I don't think I'm going to get it all done tbh or have time for any revision. :emo:
Gosh, oh no. >.< I wouldn't have guessed that you were such a rebel. :lol:
Original post by Anon_98
Freedom? :indiff: Well, I am simply going to be doing homework- I have over 7 Maths past papers to complete and they take me really long anyway ..as well as this chemistry booklet thingy and this Biology essay that I haven't even made a plan for yet. ( I was supposed to do it yesterday but I can't remember what happened) I don't think I'm going to get it all done tbh or have time for any revision. :emo:
Gosh, oh no. >.< I wouldn't have guessed that you were such a rebel. :lol:

7... maths papers. What even. And that's coming from me. You're going to overwork yourself ffs! :no:

I have a bit of an authority problem, it's not a good thing. xD
Reply 2591
Original post by Zacken
7... maths papers. What even. And that's coming from me. You're going to overwork yourself ffs! :no:

I have a bit of an authority problem, it's not a good thing. xD

I know, she's actually, genuinely crazy. I take two hours to complete a single one.. That's like 14hrs.. just for maths. But I don't know what else to do. :no: I suppose it's my fault, I should've done it all earlier + more spreadout. I'll have to wake up early if I want to achieve anything tomorrow. Ew, 24hrs isn't enough. :cry:

Well, at least you're not there anymore. :h:

Goodnight Zacken. :hugs:
Another all nighter doing art :ahee:
Original post by Anon_98
I know, she's actually, genuinely crazy. I take two hours to complete a single one.. That's like 14hrs.. just for maths. But I don't know what else to do. :no: I suppose it's my fault, I should've done it all earlier + more spreadout. I'll have to wake up early if I want to achieve anything tomorrow. Ew, 24hrs isn't enough. :cry:

Well, at least you're not there anymore. :h:

Goodnight Zacken. :hugs:

You should probably not do all of it tomorrow, it's crazy much. Tag/quote me if you need help with anything in it. :frown:

Night! LH
Original post by CoolCavy

How much art do you even do? :eek3: :redface:

Completely feel you - with art I literally have no life whatsover, I don't have any spare time, not even to do casual art in a pocket sketchbook I enjoy ;o; Plus because of art I haven't even been able to revise once this easter! Worst thing was I left all my revision till easter and erm I'm dead. I start school on Monday - whilst everyone else has been revising and being productive PROCRASTINATION and ART are not a good mix, trust me -_- If there was a procrastination GCSE I would get full marks no joke.

I still haven't written out any notes for RE Mark's Gospel and Unit 2 Christianity (I don't have any from mocks either because I didn't bother revising for RE - explains why I got a C2), also no notes for History whatsoever, we haven't finished the Medicine topic so I'm using that as a pretty lame excuse, and no English Lit and Lang notes either - wow I'm completely dead. I also know none of the Latin Pliny or Aeneid (my Latin teacher's gonna kill me) and barely any of the A4O2 vocab. I'm also really dodgy on my sciences.

Of course I deserve no sympathy though because all this is completely my fault and omg I'm gonna have the worst results day in August.

Anyone else predicted A* grades for all subjects but have done no revision this easter and kind of freaking out? (Yes I'm up at 3am panicking on my last free night like I always do) And most importantly any advice for people like me who leave everything till the last minute?
Original post by Zacken

:lol: quite a lot :colondollar: it's cos i stayed up all night last night doing biology and need to focus on art again cos i'm gonna cry with stress otherwise :redface: acc that might just happen anyway :rofl:
how come ur up late cute zacken? :mmm:
:lol: quite a lot :colondollar: it's cos i stayed up all night last night doing biology and need to focus on art again cos i'm gonna cry with stress otherwise :redface: acc that might just happen anyway :rofl:

Oh gosh, try not to get too stressed out. It always turns out fine. :yep:

how come ur up late cute zacken? :mmm:

:rofl: I always sleep late. Bad habit. :teehee:
Original post by Zacken

Just noticed you're still up, how come? What time is it over there? :s-smilie:

Its 3:00am UK & I'm still up studying until 6am (wasted most of time doing nothing but procrastinating until 11pm+) and then I got to be up 9:00am :frown:

Random question, how often do you repurchase printer ink? I'm asking as I'm running out from printing Maths + Physics past papers, mostly Maths as there are way more resources. Also, how much does it cost you per cartridges etc? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Just noticed you're still up, how come? What time is it over there? :s-smilie:

IT's 6, I've been distracted by youtube. :lol:

Its 3:00am UK & I'm still up studying until 6am (wasted most of time doing nothing but procrastinating until 11pm+) and then I got to be up 9:00am :frown:

Not worth it, go to bed now mate.

Random question, how often do you repurchase printer ink? I'm asking as I'm running out from printing Maths + Physics past papers, mostly Maths as there are way more resources. Also, how much does it cost you per cartridges etc? :smile:

I don't print anything, I read everything off my screen. :yep:

Latest

Trending

Trending