The Student Room Group

Imperial College medicine applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Masked_Freak
Hey, does the offer pack come once you send your choices or as soon as you get an offer?

offer but it comes out in batches I think
Original post by Masked_Freak
Hey, does the offer pack come once you send your choices or as soon as you get an offer?
I got mine after I received and offer but before I firmed and insured any unis.

I'm sure you'll get yours soon if you've got an offer!
Anyone here emailed udergraduate med admissions recently and got a reply?
I emailed them 3 weeks ago and still havent heard back!!
Feel like theyr ignoring me lol
Original post by sickfam

same, i ended up just ringing them instead and sorted my query out over the phone
Original post by sickfam

They replied within 15 mins for me...
Original post by Timon512
They replied within 15 mins for me...

They still havent replied to me 😑
My email was about my fee status tho so maybe thats taking time to process.
Original post by sickfam
They still havent replied to me 😑
My email was about my fee status tho so maybe thats taking time to process.

Same. They classed me as overseas. I had to send them Visas and proof of maintaining a residence in the UK and my dad's proof of employment... They really dug deep. They changed it now though so it's all good.
Same. They classed me as overseas. I had to send them Visas and proof of maintaining a residence in the UK and my dad's proof of employment... They really dug deep. They changed it now though so it's all good.

So how long did it take for them to make their final decision regarding your fee status?
I sent all those documents 3 weeks ago
Original post by sickfam
So how long did it take for them to make their final decision regarding your fee status?
I sent all those documents 3 weeks ago

Less than a day.
Less than a day.

Did they update ur ucas too? Like where it says uv been considered an overseas.
Sorrt for askin so many questions lol.
Im just worried cuz i should of heard from them by now
Original post by sickfam
Did they update ur ucas too? Like where it says uv been considered an overseas.
Sorrt for askin so many questions lol.
Im just worried cuz i should of heard from them by now

Yeah it got updated. It's fine - no problem. If you want it done quicker maybe you should just call tomorrow morning and remind them.
What accommodation have you guys looked at?
Someone else please tell me that they haven't yet sent the DBS application back either, because I'm asking my parents to help me get my immunisation stuff sorted since I know none of it, and they keep telling me that they'll help me after exams since it's not due until June or whenever
Original post by not you
Someone else please tell me that they haven't yet sent the DBS application back either, because I'm asking my parents to help me get my immunisation stuff sorted since I know none of it, and they keep telling me that they'll help me after exams since it's not due until June or whenever

I haven't sent mine yet don't worry the deadline is 24th June so I'd try to send it mid June latest

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MarimaKauser
I haven't sent mine yet don't worry the deadline is 24th June so I'd try to send it mid June latest

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay cool, my form's just been sitting on my desk collecting dust ever since I got it from Imperial, makes me feel like I'm handing in homework a couple of weeks late
Does anyone know when accommodation booking opens?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel5001
Does anyone know when accommodation booking opens?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some time this month, don't think anyone knows more
Okay, thanks. Also, is it true that people doing other courses have already been allowed to select their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Joel5001
Okay, thanks. Also, is it true that people doing other courses have already been allowed to select their accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think so, i know someone applying for Comp Sci and another for Aero and they haven't had their invitations for accommodation yet
I still haven't gotten an email from imperial inviting me to choose accommodation. Is it just me or is everyone else still waiting as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending