The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha yep :tongue:

Haha I realised that when I had sent it :rofl: He such a patient guy as well, his brother was a tour pro but went back to being an amateur because he didn't like it :lol:

Hahaha :ahee:
Ohh wow! :eek:
We shall have to resume our su'par'b conversation tomorrow. Matrix is off to bed now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
We shall have to resume our su'par'b conversation tomorrow. Matrix is off to bed now :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ikr :ahee: Aww okay then goodnight Matrix! see you tomorrow :hugs: :tongue:
Hahaha ikr :ahee: Aww okay then goodnight Matrix! see you tomorrow :hugs: :tongue:

Yup goodnight. See you tomorrow...probably not bright and early :tongue: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I haven't seen that site - but I have heard some of the quotes before :lol: On the short pars on the course, I don't think he used to use a tee (which you are supposed to) - he just hit it of the grass :lol:

How are you this morning Miss Matrix? :hugs:
Haha I haven't seen that site - but I have heard some of the quotes before :lol: On the short pars on the course, I don't think he used to use a tee (which you are supposed to) - he just hit it of the grass :lol:

How are you this morning Miss Matrix? :hugs:

Ohh hahaha did you see the first one about Matt? That made me laugh :lol:

Amazing thanks. How is Amellia doing? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohh hahaha did you see the first one about Matt? That made me laugh :lol:

Amazing thanks. How is Amellia doing? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha yeah I did - Darran Clarke was so embarrassed after :lol:

Aww good good!! I'm doing okay thanks :hugs: painkillers actually work today which is a big plus :tongue: what have you been up to?
Hahaha yeah I did - Darran Clarke was so embarrassed after :lol:

Aww good good!! I'm doing okay thanks :hugs: painkillers actually work today which is a big plus :tongue: what have you been up to?

Hahaha yeah I can imagine! :rofl:

Aww good! Urmmm listening to music and TSR so far :tongue: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yeah I can imagine! :rofl:

Aww good! Urmmm listening to music and TSR so far :tongue: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh so funny :rofl: There is a quote from an American pro who lost it at The Masters yesterday (that fan should have kept his mouth shut :lol:)
http://www.golf.com/extra-spin/fan-burns-bubba-watson-after-errant-tee-shot-masters

Aww that sounds good :smile: I'm doing maths work and TSR :tongue: such a lovely day outside!
Ahh so funny :rofl: There is a quote from an American pro who lost it at The Masters yesterday (that fan should have kept his mouth shut :lol:)
http://www.golf.com/extra-spin/fan-burns-bubba-watson-after-errant-tee-shot-masters

Aww that sounds good :smile: I'm doing maths work and TSR :tongue: such a lovely day outside!

Ohhh haha woahhhh yeah hr really should have!

Aww yes, it's very sunny!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh haha woahhhh yeah hr really should have!

Aww yes, it's very sunny!:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha ikr :lol: when I watch it with my dad we're always like 'no an American won again' :colonhash: :lol:

Yeah! I would go out biking but I feel too ill :rofl: might end up going for a walk instead :tongue:
Hahaha ikr :lol: when I watch it with my dad we're always like 'no an American won again' :colonhash: :lol:

Yeah! I would go out biking but I feel too ill :rofl: might end up going for a walk instead :tongue:

Hahaha that's what I do with other sports :rofl: Hahaha I'd love to join you and your family watching golf one day - that'd be amazing! :tongue:

Awww :console: hope you feel better soon, and that bit of fresh air should do you some good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Thanks, yep, she's somewhat better now. Fit enough to survive without me when I move to the UK :yep: I did indeed. I found my true love actually, I'd be a housekeeper if I could :rofl:

Haha :lol: well, too bad. :C And ples, neither is Hodor, he just got excited because he thought he found his long-lost sistah ;_;

Haha *hi5*

It undoubtedly is. :smug:

You're most welcome, king squirrel! :hugs: :hat2:

Haha let me correct that for you good sir, "Queen Squirrel" :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Haha let me correct that for you good sir, "Queen Squirrel" :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: I actually meant kind, but as you say, your fluffy Grace! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because 'superb' is too mainstream.

:lol:

How is (The) Matrix? :biggrin: :smile: :hugs:
Original post by SassKing13
Because 'superb' is too mainstream.

How is (The) Matrix? :biggrin: :smile: :hugs:

Of course! :smile:

Amazing thanks. How is KSKC? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Of course! :smile:

Amazing thanks. How is KSKC? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's great to hear :smile: I'm pretty good thanks, I'm currently re-reading this :tongue: :smile:
https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Turquoise_Days.html?id=TvfF2Q1RW-gC
Original post by SassKing13

Ah that's great to hear :smile: I'm pretty good thanks, I'm currently re-reading this :tongue: :smile:
https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Turquoise_Days.html?id=TvfF2Q1RW-gC

Good good :u:
Woahhh that's so cool! You must be enjoying that:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
:rofl: I actually meant kind, but as you say, your fluffy Grace! :jumphug:

Hahahaha it's okay sir, how is art thou doing this fine Sunday? :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha that's what I do with other sports :rofl: Hahaha I'd love to join you and your family watching golf one day - that'd be amazing! :tongue:

Awww :console: hope you feel better soon, and that bit of fresh air should do you some good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha :rofl: Its so funny :lol: me and my dad are really the only two in the family who are interested in it - my mum hates it and my sister finds it so boring :tongue: You should do!! :tongue:

Thanks Matrix :hugs: And yes it will! Sorry I just had the task of making Sunday lunch..... yay :tongue:

Latest