The Student Room Group

GFs mum offered me 5k to dump GF..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Virgili
When you are that much of a scumbag that your gfs mother saves her entire lifesavings just to ensure her daughter doesn't marry you.

Its because Im black and she doesnt agree with interracial relationships

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

take it and never look back OP
Reply 62
Damn that's so f****ed up. Seriously?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
The situation has escalated I told my GFs mum to take the money back as I changed my mind she was having nome of it and punched me in the face and broke my nose.. Whilst in hospital getting fixed up she gave the money back to me and said I had 48hrs to get as far away from her daughter or she would send her hired goons to me to remove me out of her daughters life. Just left the hospital now tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Thats the thing She isnt that well of tbh she earns around 20k per year working as a receptionist I believe.. I can only assume this is her life savings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Blackmail her for another 5k and say if she doesn't you will tell her daughter you both slept together.
Original post by Souljer
Its because Im black and she doesnt agree with interracial relationships

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao yet she slept with you.
ask for 10k
Reply 67
Original post by chikane
Lmao yet she slept with you.

She slept wid me so she cud tell her daughter i cheated but i made her realise her daughter would hate her also, she did not think it through.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever had a girlfriend? Ever?
Reply 69
I might submit this for the short story competition
Reply 70
Original post by DrSocSciences
Have you ever had a girlfriend? Ever?

... Why are you getting jealous? Just because your life is boring doesnt mean others have the same boring 9-5 life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Anyway Ive left my gf just packed my bags and left I am staying in a hotel then off to France on Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Anyway Ive left my gf just packed my bags and left I am staying in a hotel then off to France on Monday

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why France?
Reply 73
Original post by Lambert87
Why France?

Well I am worried about her mum sending her hired thugs after me and Im 15k richer so I am going to go to france stay in a few hostels and hopefully find work.. Need a new start, had to quit uni also, its a mess really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Well I am worried about her mum sending her hired thugs after me and Im 15k richer so I am going to go to france stay in a few hostels and hopefully find work.. Need a new start, had to quit uni also, its a mess really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

15k richer would definitely get you accommodation in Airbnb rather than hostels mate
Reply 75
Original post by Lambert87
15k richer would definitely get you accommodation in Airbnb rather than hostels mate

Yeah but gotta make it last

Posted from TSR Mobile
Use the money to get a PPL licence :smile:
Actually donate to me £10 :3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending