The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham

New students!

Hello! I'm starting UCA rochester in September and just wanted to get in touch with any new students! I'll be studying fashion design and plan on staying in halls! Get in touch!
Abi :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hii! MEE I'm going to UCA Rochester too, I'll be studying Fashion Media and Promotion. Im also staying in halls too, hopefully :smile:
Dena x
Students on campus at the University for the Creative Arts
University for the Creative Arts
Farnham
Hii! MEE I'm going to UCA Rochester too, I'll be studying Fashion Media and Promotion. Im also staying in halls too, hopefully
Dena :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by denaschwer
Hii! MEE I'm going to UCA Rochester too, I'll be studying Fashion Media and Promotion. Im also staying in halls too, hopefully
Dena :smile:

Omg amazing!! I'm so excited, I've applied to halls too, I had an email saying that I've got a room because of my address! (I'm from South Wales) I'm sure you'll get a place in halls! Are you coming straight from sixth form or a foundation course?
Abi X
Original post by Abiiwalker
Omg amazing!! I'm so excited, I've applied to halls too, I had an email saying that I've got a room because of my address! (I'm from South Wales) I'm sure you'll get a place in halls! Are you coming straight from sixth form or a foundation course?
Abi X

I hope I get a room soon, I'm from Spain 🙈. Im doing my a-levels at the moment but I'll be doing a foundation year and then I'll start the course :smile:
Dena x
Reply 5
I hope I get a room soon, I'm from Spain 🙈. Im doing my a-levels at the moment but I'll be doing a foundation year and then I'll start the course :smile:
Dena x

I'm sure you will don't worry! wow that's cool! Are you living in the uk at the moment or moving over for uni? Aw that's cool, are you doing a foundation year at UCA?
Abi :smile: X
Original post by Abiiwalker
I'm sure you will don't worry! wow that's cool! Are you living in the uk at the moment or moving over for uni? Aw that's cool, are you doing a foundation year at UCA?
Abi :smile: X

Im moving there for uni yeah ugh i cant waaittttt and yess im starting with a foundation year just because lol
Dena x
Hi, I've firmed UCA, and i'm going to be studying Fashion Media and Promotion as well :smile:
Original post by Renae West
Hi, I've firmed UCA, and i'm going to be studying Fashion Media and Promotion as well :smile:

Hiix awesomee we'll be doing the same course!! you stayin in Halls too?
Dena x
Hiix awesomee we'll be doing the same course!! you stayin in Halls too?
Dena x

I live in London, only 45mins-1hr away so I think I'll commute, but it's good to know someone else on the same course:smile:
I live in London, only 45mins-1hr away so I think I'll commute, but it's good to know someone else on the same course:smile:

Yeaah I can't wait to be there and start the courseee🙈
im so exciteeedddd:biggrin:
Yeaah I can't wait to be there and start the courseee🙈
im so exciteeedddd:biggrin:

I know :biggrin::biggrin:, so do you know what field of fashion you want to go to yet?
I know :biggrin::biggrin:, so do you know what field of fashion you want to go to yet?

No idea lol, and you? btw you sharing a room or a just one for your own? xx
Neither do I and I'll be staying at home and then hopefully at the end of year 0 I would have found some friends to move in with :smile: xx
Well if you lookin for ppl to move in with, count on me! I want to move out too by the end of year 0 xx
Yaaasss!!! That would be so amazing. I've already made a friend :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yaaay oh my god im soo exited! Do you have facebook, ig or something? 🙈😀
Yeah my Twitter is @renaewest1, wbu? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah my Twitter is @renaewest1, wbu? x

ive got everything! Haha just followed😊
I'll follow back :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest