Patel, try FP2 June 2013 as a mock - I just done it
Reply 1704
Original post by aymanzayedmannan

On it. :yep:
Reply 1705

Quick check, you mean the 2013 actual paper and not the withdrawn or (R) ones, yeah?

Edit: assuming you meant the normal one, I've just finished it. Going to mark it now.

Edit 2: Got full raw. The markscheme is so unrigorous it made me laugh a few times. :lol:

Edit 3: ^that makes me sound like a cocky ****.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Zacken
cocky ****

Do physics
Original post by Zacken
Quick check, you mean the 2013 actual paper and not the withdrawn or (R) ones, yeah?

Edit: assuming you meant the normal one, I've just finished it. Going to mark it now.

Edit 2: Got full raw. The markscheme is so unrigorous it made me laugh a few times. :lol:

Do physics

Derive the Lorenz transform or something, and don't go using brehme diagrams, it's like the relativistic version of CAST :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1708
Original post by Krollo
Do physics

Derive the Lorenz transform or something, and don't go using brehme diagrams, it's like the relativistic version of CAST :-P

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understood like 1 word from that.

Spoiler

Original post by Krollo
Do physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do geometry is my verdict. Vectors are the shizzle. So eazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do physics
Original post by Zacken

Well done :biggrin: I got 73 on it but didn't get anything wrong, just cut 2 for lack of working. How'd you time? I managed to cut it at 55 mins but the last question took me 15. Wonder what boundaries were like.

Your advice is really paying off - I'll be updating my progress soon!
Reply 1712
I have this feeling that I should do physics, no clue why...
Original post by Zacken
I have this feeling that I should do physics, no clue why...

It's actually a lot of fun! Do space :biggrin:
Reply 1714
Original post by Student403
It's actually a lot of fun! Do space :biggrin:

Not home rn but will do so once I'm back at home. :yep:
Original post by Zacken
Not home rn but will do so once I'm back at home. :yep:

I really hope you understand the spec btw - there is some fascinating stuff :eek:

It's crazy how advanced we are and the things we are capable of!
I really hope you understand the spec btw - there is some fascinating stuff :eek:

You make me want to study physics now! I need to get my sleep cycle on track though :redface:

How was day 1 of back to school? :biggrin:
Reply 1717

To be honest, I've got a set of videos that I'm going to go through but it seems to cover more than just the spec, stuff like stellar clusters and it's made by an actual astronomer himself, so I'm actually quite looking forward to that. :biggrin:
Original post by Zacken
To be honest, I've got a set of videos that I'm going to go through but it seems to cover more than just the spec, stuff like stellar clusters and it's made by an actual astronomer himself, so I'm actually quite looking forward to that. :biggrin:

Do you mind sharing that playlist? :redface:
You make me want to study physics now! I need to get my sleep cycle on track though :redface:How was day 1 of back to school? :biggrin:
It is truly awesome stuff! :yep: And yeah dude you should probably be heading to bed soon :lol:Pretty decent, thanks! I'm worried about FP3 - our exams start soon and we've only just started Vectors :frown:

Original post by Zacken

Sounds good :smile: As long as you're appreciating space I'm happy :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending