The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Fresh meat 2016/17

Who are going to study at University of Huddersfield in 2016? I am looking for friends. Hahahaha, I sound like desperate, but I don't know anybody here.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by aga78227
Who are going to study at University of Huddersfield in 2016? I am looking for friends. Hahahaha, I sound like desperate, but I don't know anybody here.

I'm going to do business studies and staying in snow island :smile:
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bburn97
I'm going to do business studies and staying in snow island :smile:

I heard about snow island. Can you give me some information about it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I'm going to study Popular Music Production & staying at Aspley House :-)

Also going to be at snow island and also doing Popular Music Production! Booked in at K1-2, also won't really know anyone there and would rather not be a loner aha. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Phil-Ellis
Also going to be at snow island and also doing Popular Music Production! Booked in at K1-2, also won't really know anyone there and would rather not be a loner aha. :smile:

Do you have conditional or unconditional offer?
Do you have conditional or unconditional offer?

Im lucky enough to have an unconditional! :smile: how about you?
Staying at Snow Island as well, K1-3. Also studying Pop Music Production and also don't want to be a loner hahaha
Reply 8
Im lucky enough to have an unconditional! :smile: how about you?

I wish I had an unconditional :smile: unfortunately on July I will know results of my exam and I will know what I can do with my life :smile:
Thumbs up guys! :smile:
I wish I had an unconditional :smile: unfortunately on July I will know results of my exam and I will know what I can do with my life :smile:
Thumbs up guys! :smile:

Good luck! what are you going to be studying?
Reply 10
Good luck! what are you going to be studying?

English language with creative writing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Music Technology here, (well, Music and Sound for Image, but it falls under Music Technology!) Just booked in at Snow Island too!

Edit: Staying in A8 room 1 at Snow.
Reply 12
Im in snow island flat G4 room 4, wondering if anyone else is in this flat? I emailed them and apparently its a male student doing something music tech related :tongue:
Original post by bburn97
Im in snow island flat G4 room 4, wondering if anyone else is in this flat? I emailed them and apparently its a male student doing something music tech related :tongue:

You sure you're not in A8? :tongue: That's what I'm doing haha! :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by connorg35
You sure you're not in A8? :tongue: That's what I'm doing haha! :biggrin:

Hahaha no but I kind of wish I was, at least I'd be able to talk to someone before moving in!!! But no I'm definitely in G4 :tongue:
Original post by bburn97
Hahaha no but I kind of wish I was, at least I'd be able to talk to someone before moving in!!! But no I'm definitely in G4 :tongue:

Ah well, I'll see you around anyways! :tongue:
Reply 16
Anyone looking for private accommodations?
I'll be studying at Huddersfield but won't be in halls :smile:
Conditional, studying computing but not in halls. See you around
Reply 19
Original post by Dylanhudson
Conditional, studying computing but not in halls. See you around

Hi, I am also studying Computing at Huddersfield! Would be nice to meet a course mate before going :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending