The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Looking for a room?

We are looking for someone (guy or girl) to join a great flat on Bank Street! Its £90 pw to share with four great girls!

Its located on the edge of town, 5 minutes (or less) from the University and close to all local night clubs!

Its a great flat with two bathrooms, decent size living room and a really modern kitchen. The room comes with a built in wardrobe, desk, book shelves and DOUBLE BED!

I cant express enough what a great flat this is! (Bank Street Apartmen, Lincoln!)

Reply if interested. Thank you :smile:
Hey there! Can I get a link to some pictures of the room and the house. I need a room for next year and I'm looking around atm.

Is it privately owned or agency? Are the utilities paid for as well, water, electricity, etc?
(edited 8 years ago)
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Brandedahall, if you don't get a reply we have a room for rent :smile: if you're interested just reply.
Original post by Brandedahall
Hey there! Can I get a link to some pictures of the room and the house. I need a room for next year and I'm looking around atm.

Is it privately owned or agency? Are the utilities paid for as well, water, electricity, etc?

Hi, if you're still looking I have a room available from 1st July to 31st May, let me know if you're interested!
Reply 4
Hi! :smile: Is the room still free? I'll move to Lincoln in September and am looking for a room now, and this sounds great - I'd love to get a bit more information!
Original post by lis261
Hi! :smile: Is the room still free? I'll move to Lincoln in September and am looking for a room now, and this sounds great - I'd love to get a bit more information!

Hey, if you're still looking for a room, I've got one available.
Most of the information is here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4173586

but let me know if you want more :h:
Original post by Brandedahall

If you're still looking for a room, I've got one available.
It's privately rented and most of the information is here:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4173586

Quick Reply

Latest