The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by difeo

Came
Reply 1701
Original post by swirly
did u not watch transformers :confused:

Yeah she was banging in transformers, got me good.
Reply 1702
In all honesty remember first season of that's so raven, Raven was banging then until she gained weight.

But Lizzie Mcguire always used to get me when I was a kid. Man I was in love.

Vanessa Hudgens also got me good in high school musical.
So Cameron has done nothing illegal and paid all has taxes. So many people have egg covered faces right now.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
The point was that SC is (for most) just an attention seeking app - story or not. All social media platforms are and that's why they are so successful because they know that people can't live without some sort of validation, especially the younger generation.

Also it doesn't make a difference who the audience is. If you're doing something to get some sort of attention from a number of people (be it a reaction, acknowledgement or whatever), whether you care about them or not, it is still attention seeking.

You don't have to categorise all instances of 'sharing your life' as 'attention seeking'. A whole world of instances where the so called attention seeking actually benefits the person 'giving' the attention than 'seeking' it. That was more what I was trying to get at with the 'care about them' stuff. I'm pretty happy to never share my life details with anyone but if I see something that has sentimental value for my dad or friend then I'm likely to share that with them for their benefit more than anything.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Vanessa Hudgens also got me good in high school musical.

Her nudes leaked just after that, I did the dirty so many times
Desperate to rock the James Harden/Adrien Broner beard
Reply 1707
Always broke.
Lel.
Mayweather is a funny guy.
Original post by The Wavefunction
So Cameron has done nothing illegal and paid all has taxes. So many people have egg covered faces right now.

I do find it funny how a man who apparently so disliked by the masses got elected for a second term.

Although as much as I actually liked Miliband, he never came across well and was never going to be PM based on public perception.
Original post by Rk2k14
Always broke.
Lel.
Mayweather is a funny guy.

'One of my cars cost more than he made in his whole career' :rofl: #UberRekt

still lolling he turned down a $40 million deal from RocNation Sports :lol:
Original post by swirly
'One of my cars cost more than he made in his whole career' :rofl: #UberRekt

still lolling he turned down a $40 million deal from RocNation Sports :lol:

Jay-Z has dropped the ball with his boxing promoting ffs
Reply 1711
@Dirtybit If in my stats exam I'm asked to find the mode of a set of numbers, and there are two or three sets of popular numbers.. what would I say? Or would that not even come up?

So..

1, 1, 1, 3, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6, 7, 7, 7

Would I say 1, 5 & 7?
Original post by zKlown
I do find it funny how a man who apparently so disliked by the masses got elected for a second term.

Although as much as I actually liked Miliband, he never came across well and was never going to be PM based on public perception.

I think it's a case of you only hear the people who complain, no one has ever rallied to see well done *instert PM*. There's quite a high number of well off people in this country, again, you just don't hear them. They have no reason to complain.
Plus you only need ~35% of the votes to get re-elected, so you could also say the majority didn't want him.
Original post by SA-1
@Dirtybit If in my stats exam I'm asked to find the mode of a set of numbers, and there are two or three sets of popular numbers.. what would I say? Or would that not even come up?

So..

Would I say 1, 5 & 7?

Yeah 1,5,7 is correct you can have more than 1 mode

Although if none of the numbers appear more than once then there is no mode

p.s. why was I asked lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1714
Original post by Dirtybit
Yeah correct you can have more than 1 mode

p.s. why was I asked lol

Because you're good at maths, and you my boy.

& if you had a science related question you'd come to me, maybe.

& we share opinions about women, etc

x

p.s cheers
Original post by SA-1
Because you're good at maths, and you my boy.

& if you had a science related question you'd come to me, maybe.

& we share opinions about women, etc

x

p.s cheers

I like this answer

Have you ever met a person suffering from Schizophrenia? If so, how was encounter? Thoughts?
Lol at the mode being on a stats exam.

I learnt that **** in primary school. Let's talk binomial distribution.

What you saying @Dirtybit
Original post by zKlown
Lol at the mode being on a stats exam.

I learnt that **** in primary school. Let's talk binomial distribution.

What you saying @Dirtybit

Silent shots

Original post by Dirtybit
Silent shots

Give the chicks the bell curve >>>
Reply 1719
Original post by SA-1

So..

Would I say 1, 5 & 7?

1 5 and 7. You can have more than 1 mode. You can only have 1 mean and you can only have 1 median.

Latest