The Student Room Group

AQA Triple Science

Does anyone have any resources for C3,B3 and/or P3? My school have JUST STARTED teaching it THE LAST DAY OF EASTER!
I'm so scared
Hey don't worry,
my school has only started teaching it too, so I guess we're both in the same boat?

anyway, I'm coping by using CGP triple science revision guide and making notes from aqa's 'further additional' specification here; http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/subjects/AQA-FURSCI-W-SP.PDF

some of the content is transferable from the C1/B1/P1 and C2/B2/P2 series and most of the content is memorising facts and info especially in C3

it may be helpful to watch a couple of youtube videos here too;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqbOeHaAUXw9Il7sBVG3_bw/featured

Best of luck:h:
Original post by vault111
Does anyone have any resources for C3,B3 and/or P3? My school have JUST STARTED teaching it THE LAST DAY OF EASTER!
I'm so scared

Hey there, :smile:
Why not get a textbook or you could go onto Youtube to watch videos :smile: Just type in AQA C3 /P3/B3 i'm sure some resources may crop up :smile:
Good luck
Original post by vault111
I'm so scared

Yo, my school just started teaching too. Don't stress yourself too much... but in all honesty, you should have actually revised this all by yourself ages back. I learnt not to rely on my crap excuse for a school a long time ago, and began to rely on my own studying.

You don't need a stupid tutor, just grab a textbook, workbook, and a bunch of test papers, and your set till GCSEs.
My triple science class started after Christmas and honestly it's just unit 2 in more detail, the context is small with around 21 topics
Reply 5
Hey thanks for your message!
Yep we are, I can't believe how far my school is to completing the course!
Best of luck too!
Hi there! If you're still worried, why don't you check out the official AQA triple science thread? Lots of helpful discussion in there. Find it here
Reply 7
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi there! If you're still worried, why don't you check out the official AQA triple science thread? Lots of helpful discussion in there. Find it here

Hi thanks a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending