The Student Room Group

I slept with someone's boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Oh well :s-smilie:

People should mind their own business. :redface: The only one who deserves to hold a hateful opinion of you is your friend, everyone else should mind their own business and get on with their own lives.
why did you sleep with him? do you regret it?
i honestly hate girls like you. Like wtf were you thinking? you probably knew this was coming. did you come here to get sympathy? i guess you thought wrong, your friend deserves so much better. you obviously had a brain then and you decide to use it now? please take a seat
Original post by Rock Fan
If the fact you knew this person was in a relationship already and it is one of your friends then I am afraid this is what you get, yes you feel guilty but at the end of the day you could have said no, learn from it in future. But I feel sorry for his girlfriend and if I was in her shoes I would never be friends with you again, sorry to sound harsh.

No because some of us have respect.

This. I had something similar happen to me when i was younger and i haven't spoken to that person in 10 years.
Reply 24
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh well :s-smilie:

People should mind their own business. :redface: The only one who deserves to hold a hateful opinion of you is your friend, everyone else should mind their own business and get on with their own lives.

Not all all.
I wouldn't trust OP at all after this, whether they did it to me or one of my friends.

If i was in a friendship group and one friend did this to another one of my friends, i doubt they would be my friend anymore. At the very least i would never have the same amount of respect/trust as previously.
Reply 25
If the fact you knew this person was in a relationship already and it is one of your friends then I am afraid this is what you get, yes you feel guilty but at the end of the day you could have said no, learn from it in future. But I feel sorry for his girlfriend and if I was in her shoes I would never be friends with you again, sorry to sound harsh.

When you want to be savage but the support team already beat you.

No support for cheating dishonest lying prats.

I am not religious, but Matthew 7:1-3 seems to sum it up nicely.
Bow Chika bow wow.
I'm not a priest. I'm not here to judge. I once flirted with my sister's boyfriend.

All you can do is own it and try to ride things out. Make new friends if your mutual friends have turned against you.
You deserve to take this major L.
Reply 30
Breaking some serious girl code right there
To be honest someone girl slept with my bf 2 weeks in to it and she smiled and acted like she was my friend etc. That was almost 4 years ago and I still cant wait to punch her in the face. Because you dont do that. And it could be a lot worse then a punch in the face or rumors. People get killed over **** like that so dont ever do it. A life if more important then sex like for real. And that's also breaking the friend code
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I slept with one of my friend's boyfriend, and recently she found out. I am fully aware I'm in the wrong here and I would do anything to change it all, but I know that I can't go back in time.

A lot of people are finding out and although I deserve the **** I'm getting, people are bringing up old rumours (which were untrue anyway) from first year and acting like they're all related.

I honestly don't know what to do, I feel so guilty and awful but at the same time I'm upset. I know I have no right but I just don't know what to do.

Well what you did was honestly awful,but you are filled with regret and all these rumours and people talking bad about you are spreading,i think you should go up to the girl you hurt and apologize to her,and how did u end up sleeping with her boyfriend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending