The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Accommodation opinions from current bath students?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bath~Student
Something tells me they hardly have reason to meet each other..

My god it was a simple friendly comment that we're both on the same course and looking forward to next year. Relax!
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
You really think you're going to meet her irl??

Out of nearly 4000 year 1 undergraduates..

You're not being very nice to anyone on here, so I doubt this will happen to you, but I actually made friends on TSR before starting at Bath who I still see occasionally. One was one of my flatmates in first year (and is a coursemate too), it made it so much easier that I already kinda knew him before starting uni.
Original post by RibenaRockstar
You're not being very nice to anyone on here, so I doubt this will happen to you, but I actually made friends on TSR before starting at Bath who I still see occasionally. One was one of my flatmates in first year (and is a coursemate too), it made it so much easier that I already kinda knew him before starting uni.

Did you bang?
Did you bang?

Where are you from?
Original post by undine_monty
Where are you from?

The United of Kingdom. Why do you ask?

lol.
The United of Kingdom. Why do you ask?

lol.

More specific? I just wanna know.
More specific? I just wanna know.

That's not a valid reason..
That's not a valid reason..

I'm curious and you remind me of someone I knew.

I'm only asking for the country or city if its in the UK. It's not like I'm asking for your postcode.
I'm curious and you remind me of someone I knew.

I'm only asking for the country or city if its in the UK. It's not like I'm asking for your postcode.

Ah, England.
I definitely do not know you, I think..

I'm surprised there exists such an unpleasant as'shole irl.
Ah, England.
I definitely do not know you, I think..

I'm surprised there exists such an unpleasant as'shole irl.

Why are you being so vague for? Actually, you know what, it doesn't matter. You'd probably lie about your city anyway.

It's extremely unlikely you're the person you remind me of. I was just saying, you two are similar.

I think you're mistaking me with yourself. You're the unpleasant a hole. I'm really sweet :h:
Why are you being so vague for? Actually, you know what, it doesn't matter. You'd probably lie about your city anyway.

It's extremely unlikely you're the person you remind me of. I was just saying, you two are similar.

I think you're mistaking me with yourself. You're the unpleasant a hole. I'm really sweet :h:

Yes, on the internet I pride myself in a-holery. But irl? Nah.

I hope they chuck you in with me in Eastwood, your other choices having been too full. I'd enjoy a female sociologist, I would.
Yes, on the internet I pride myself in a-holery. But irl? Nah.

I hope they chuck you in with me in Eastwood, your other choices having been too full. I'd enjoy a female sociologist, I would.

That seems unlikely since I'm gonna be registering and applying 9 on the dot, as soon as the accommodation opens.

Don't get down-hearted though, they'll probably be another sociologist in Eastwood who might be willing to get with you, if she's drunk enough :lol:
That seems unlikely since I'm gonna be registering and applying 9 on the dot, as soon as the accommodation opens.

Don't get down-hearted though, they'll probably be another sociologist in Eastwood who might be willing to get with you, if she's drunk enough :lol:

ahaha, there will be plenty :smile:

yes, I also plan to apply at nine on the dot. It's Eastwood or I'm not going.
How many people share a flat in Woodland court?
What are the quads like??
In Eastwood, is there 1 shower&bathroom per house?
Reply 136
I've got friends studying first year at Bath,I asked them about Osborne House and they hadn't heard of it. Guess that speaks volumes about Osborne socially, would be good for quieter less social students I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by james7777
How many people share a flat in Woodland court?

8-15 people
Original post by albyedw
In Eastwood, is there 1 shower&bathroom per house?

There are 5-13 people per flat. The ratio is 1 bathroom : 5/6 people so 1 or 2 bathrooms depending on the amount of people in a flat.
(edited 8 years ago)
There are 5-13 people per flat. The ratio is 1 bathroom : 5/6 people so 1 or 2 bathrooms depending on the amount of people in a flat.

But each bathroom isn't necessarily just one bathroom as you might have in a house. The bathroom in my flat in Norwood had in it two toilet cubicles and two little shower rooms.

Quick Reply

Latest