The Student Room Group

idots at school

Is it just my school or is there that one person who always puts down other people's dreams.
You'll find such type of people everywhere. You just have to ignore them. They actually know they can't achieve their dreams so they want that no one else achieves their dreams aswell. STAY STRONG!
Reply 2
Original post by Kamran Fazal
You'll find such type of people everywhere. You just have to ignore them. They actually know they can't achieve their dreams so they want that no one else achieves their dreams aswell. STAY STRONG!

I shall
Reply 3
Yeah totally

Primary school: Boy crushed my football dreams just because I wouldn't pass to him. Haven't played confidently since. :cry2:
Secondary school: Some girl called me ugly, hence confidence went and dreams of becoming a Victoria's secret angel... Gone. :cry:
AS: I was anti-social and spoke to no one lols.
A2: Some girl was like "You'll fail no matter how much you try".

Just ignore and push forward because they're going to live an unhappy life with zero qualifications and sipping piss for breakfast.
Original post by luis2201
Is it just my school or is there that one person who always puts down other people's dreams.

always, ignore grow a thick skin you'll be fine
Reply 5
Original post by Dinaa
Yeah totally

Primary school: Boy crushed my football dreams just because I wouldn't pass to him. Haven't played confidently since. :cry2:
Secondary school: Some girl called me ugly, hence confidence went and dreams of becoming a Victoria's secret angel... Gone. :cry:
AS: I was anti-social and spoke to no one lols.
A2: Some girl was like "You'll fail no matter how much you try".

Just ignore and push forward because they're going to live an unhappy life with zero qualifications and sipping piss for breakfast.

I wouldn't agree with the secondary one :smile:
Reply 6
I wouldn't agree with the secondary one :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Tbh, during secondary school my family thought I was stupid lmao. But let whatever they say motivate you!
Them calling me dumb, motivated me to prove them wrong.

Good luck b :hugs:
LOOOOL really?Honestly,ignore them.I assume your in secondary.They'll probably fail their gcses and fail their dreams,and want to bring you down

There's tonne of idiots in my school,i ignore what they say to me because they are the ones who don't care,disrupt etc.Watch when results day comes,it'll secretly hurt them lol.
Reply 8
Original post by Dinaa
Thank you :smile:

Tbh, during secondary school my family thought I was stupid lmao. But let whatever they say motivate you!
Them calling me dumb, motivated me to prove them wrong.

Good luck b :hugs:

you too :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Blancosdos
LOOOOL really?Honestly,ignore them.I assume your in secondary.They'll probably fail their gcses and fail their dreams,and want to bring you down

i'm in a scottish school so we did nationals and highers :smile:
Idiots*.
Yeah, they're called *****.
Original post by Dinaa

They want the Bear Grylls experience :u:
i'm in a scottish school so we did nationals and highers :smile:

Sorry,i didnt know.And my phone lagged for a bit,so i spelt "probably" wrong lols.
Reply 14
Original post by homeland.lsw
They want the Bear Grylls experience :u:

Lmao what I said was a tad harsh. :lol:
Reply 15
Original post by Vikingninja
Idiots*.

i'm midly dislexic
Original post by Dinaa
Lmao what I said was a tad harsh. :lol:

It was feisty :giggle: :perv:

Quick Reply