The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Cos that will get me so much more followers XD

You will gain respect.
Original post by animaria
Shias aren't muslims lool they don't follow anything, they make up their own rules

Not really :biggrin: When has tattoo's ever been Haram?Does the "Quran" explicitly say? No. Its just sadistic Scholars, masquerading Islam for political gain, making up these stupid rulesss.
Original post by Oblivion99
I don't believe nor attribute to conventional legislation made by Islamic scholar, yet follow a more modernized and more educated belief of Islam. Basically, people mis interpret the Quran and try to make their own rules, make it out to be cultic, and if they don't like something (gays) they'll instantly use Islam to make it out to be wronggg. I follow the likings of Tarek Fatah, and other muslims who believe in liberalism and equalityy.

Kl, but what is wrong specifically with the orthodox way of Islam!? BTW if you change parts of Islam to suit your way, then you are doing something haram. The Sunni way of Islam, is the only true way....
Original post by Rhythmical
You will gain respect.

Not really :biggrin: When has tattoo's ever been Haram?Does the "Quran" explicitly say? No. Its just sadistic Scholars, masquerading Islam for political gain, making up these stupid rulesss.

No I won't, people will hate me for being a snitch!!

It is haram, as it is similar to plastic surgery (also haram) simply because in the quran it does indeed say, we are not allowed to replicate nor change the creations of allah....

Loool Jokeman. Errrr the prophet actually said its not allowed. And I'm pretty sure the prophets aren't wrong in what they say lovely. Ibn Mas'ud said, "Allah curses women who tattoo and are tattoed, women who pluck their eyebrows, and women who file their teeth to make gaps for beauty, altering Allah's creation!" A woman spoke to him about that and he said, "Why should I not curse those the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, cursed when that is in the Book of Allah? Allah Almighty says, 'So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you.' (59:7)" However, if you wanna take the risk of doing it not caring, then thats up2u if u wanna risk jANNAh. Deen over dunya anyday. Dunyas a temporary ting. Your sad not the scholars. Have some respect. Man said its ok to get tattoos. Thats like saying it doesn't say in the quran your not allowed to smoke a spliff, fix up b. Ur making urself look stupid out here. Aah i just clocked ur doing ur gcses, LOOOL makes sense now hmm not matured yet. Tryna justify your point against it so u can get what u want aw.
(edited 7 years ago)
No I won't, people will hate me for being a snitch!!

It is haram, as it is similar to plastic surgery (also haram) simply because in the quran it does indeed say, we are not allowed to replicate nor change the creations of allah....

I'm sure we aren't allowed tattoos, always has been the way. Shia's rules are different though.
I'm sure we aren't allowed tattoos, always has been the way. Shia's rules are different though.

Yep, we aren't..... Have you changed your mind about being non religious.... Try to change, you will be happier.... The bond will increase and you will feel spiritually completed. Also, life will be harder, but the results (trust me) will be incredible..!!!
Yep, we aren't..... Have you changed your mind about being non religious.... Try to change, you will be happier.... The bond will increase and you will feel spiritually completed. Also, life will be harder, but the results (trust me) will be incredible..!!!

Yeah I might listen to you, kid :tongue:
Shias aren't muslims lool they don't follow anything, they make up their own rules

lmao.....get a life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shia Islam > Sunni Islam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I might listen to you, kid :tongue:

Can you write that down in my CV? :biggrin:
Loool Jokeman. Errrr the prophet actually said its not allowed. And I'm pretty sure the prophets aren't wrong in what they say lovely. Ibn Mas'ud said, "Allah curses women who tattoo and are tattoed, women who pluck their eyebrows, and women who file their teeth to make gaps for beauty, altering Allah's creation!" A woman spoke to him about that and he said, "Why should I not curse those the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, cursed when that is in the Book of Allah? Allah Almighty says, 'So take what the Messenger assigns to you, and deny yourselves that which he withholds from you.' (59:7)" However, if you wanna take the risk of doing it not caring, then thats up2u if u wanna risk jANNAh. Deen over dunya anyday. Dunyas a temporary ting. Your sad not the scholars. Have some respect. Man said its ok to get tattoos. Thats like saying it doesn't say in the quran your not allowed to smoke a spliff, fix up b. Ur making urself look stupid out here. Aah i just clocked ur doing ur gcses, LOOOL makes sense now hmm not matured yet. Tryna justify your point against it so u can get what u want aw.

"fix up b", seen your profile picture? looks like someone had a good snapchat sesh. And what kind of muslim believes suern like tatoos isnt haram? wahabbi much.
You think you're a rebel. Try being a religious but non-cultural Muslim. As in, a religious Muslim who feels alienated from their family or culture for whatever reason. So you don't really feel 100% at home in mainstream UK culture or in your culture-culture.

Still smiling tho

Spoiler

[QUOTE="Oblivion99;64058981"]"fix up b", seen your profile picture? looks like someone had a good snapchat sesh. And what kind of muslim believes suern like tatoos isnt haram? wahabbi much.[/QUOTE
Yeah fix up mate, u need to read into islam properly. Yeah what about my profile picture? Why u mad lool. Hahahaha bare tryna use my profile picture to defend ur point. Sit down aks, ur point is irrelevant ur obv a lost child who needs guidance. Lool im not wahabi just followingthe basic rules.
Original post by Deliciously
lmao.....get a life

Posted from TSR Mobile

R u gay
R u gay

lol ur so smart....:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't believe nor attribute to conventional legislation made by Islamic scholar, yet follow a more modernized and more educated belief of Islam. Basically, people mis interpret the Quran and try to make their own rules, make it out to be cultic, and if they don't like something (gays) they'll instantly use Islam to make it out to be wronggg. I follow the likings of Tarek Fatah, and other muslims who believe in liberalism and equalityy.

😂😂😂😂omg this persons not even muslim. I rest my case. Reformed uno u need to get ur life reformed more like. How u saying gay people are allowed in islam. Ur lost. 7arami ya zift il6eeeen.
Original post by Deliciously
lol ur so smart....:top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

U had a gay pic up. N3al tassel dweldik
Can you write that down in my CV? :biggrin:

"Helped an 18 year old find their path in life, I'm 13." That brings me down.
"Helped an 18 year old find their path in life, I'm 13." That brings me down.

Nope.... I will be 18, and you will be 23 when they see my CV... SO it's calm + I will employ you in my buisness as an Assistant Inshaallah, so you will be rich anywho!!!

Quick Reply