The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Vardy will single-handedly **** up elite defences in Europe, guy is a machine. Must be on the juice.
Original post by Lúcio
City and Liverpool bailing England out :wink:

Yeah, got nothing to do with the Italian clubs being as shite as the British teams this year.

Don't act like Liverpool are the saving grace of the Premier League when Chelsea have been pretty much single-handedly keeping up our co-coefficients since 2012.
Reply 1742
It'll be so interesting to see what Leicester do in the transfer market.

They'd get a lot of money from winning the league, CL qualification and TV rights.

They can really bring in some quality

Posted from TSR Mobile
really like Anthony Joshua. Has that roadman nice-guy persona about him. 'I’m showing levels. I told you.' :lol:

think I will make him my male contemporary role model.

Male contemporary role model: AJ
Female contemporary role model: Taylor Swift

Male Deputy contemporary role model: 6 God
Female Deputy contemporary role model: Oprah

@SA-1 whats your list look like brah?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Yeah, got nothing to do with the Italian clubs being as shite as the British teams this year.

Don't act like Liverpool are the saving grace of the Premier League when Chelsea have been pretty much single-handedly keeping up our co-coefficients since 2012.

Never said they haven't, just said I'm proud of ours and City's performances in Europe this season :smile:

In other news, Leicester are guaranteed CL next season. I know it was obviously gonna happen but still that is amazing for modern football isn't it?
Leicester top 4 finish confirmed. Would be madness if West Ham got top 4 aswell. English coefficient would go right down the drain though.
Original post by Lúcio
Never said they haven't, just said I'm proud of ours and City's performances in Europe this season :smile:

In other news, Leicester are guaranteed CL next season. I know it was obviously gonna happen but still that is amazing for modern football isn't it?

Sad that you're 'proud' of making the quarter finals of UEFA's secondary competition.
Sad that you're 'proud' of making the quarter finals of UEFA's secondary competition.

To be fair mate, with how poor we've been for the last few years, why shouldn't I be?
Especially given how this season was a "write-off" due to managerial changes and a terrible start.

Don't be bitter because Chelsea are third-rate now :wink:
Reply 1748
I'd like Liverpool to win the Europa tbh.

We need as many coefficient points as we can get, next season will be disastrous in Europe..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SA-1
I'd like Liverpool to win the Europa tbh.

We need as many coefficient points as we can get, next season will be disastrous in Europe..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine Leicester winning the CL next season. :ahee:
Reply 1750
Imagine I tell you, that next season Middlesbrough will almost get relegated.. and the season after they'll win the league.

What would you say to me?

MIDDLES ****ING BROUGH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1751
Original post by The.Joker
Imagine Leicester winning the CL next season. :ahee:

I might put a fiver on it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Vardy will single-handedly **** up elite defences in Europe, guy is a machine. Must be on the juice.

Second goal was jizztastic. FK is in Saudi doing pilgrimage

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Leicester top 4 finish confirmed. Would be madness if West Ham got top 4 aswell. English coefficient would go right down the drain though.

They're 5 off with 6 to play, seems difficult.
Chelsea have been pretty much single-handedly keeping up our co-coefficients since 2012.

Can see Mourinho falling out with his capos Costa, Mikel and the secret partner Eva. Mata objected on moral grounds and left. Falcao came in to oversee operations, Djilobodji was a money-laundering front. Pato is the rich billionaire's son that made friends with some real Gs. @swirly
Original post by SA-1
I might put a fiver on it :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

good looking winning a bet with no female contemporary role models:huff:
Don't get the scare over England's coefficient tbh even if it does tank the economic interest will always prevail for UEFA. I'm expecting the competition to be reformed very soon. The CL is not the competition is not what it was a few years back, it's viewing figures across the board have been steadily decreasing for a couple of season's now.

Where's the sense in getting rid of an English team from a league with the highest viewing figures in the world and a ton of PL TV money to spend to the best players, where's the sense in replacing them with a Italian team that barely draws an audience? England's 4th spot won't be going away anytime soon, no need to worry
10 years ago Middlesbrough were in a UEFA cup final.
Reply 1757
Original post by swirly
good looking winning a bet with no female contemporary role models:huff:

I didn't feel comfy rating guys tbh. Ask again pls
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
10 years ago Middlesbrough were in a UEFA cup final.

6 years ago Fulham stuffed Juventus 4-1

15 years ago Leeds were in the champions league semi final

How times change
Original post by Parties in LA
You don't have to categorise all instances of 'sharing your life' as 'attention seeking'. A whole world of instances where the so called attention seeking actually benefits the person 'giving' the attention than 'seeking' it. That was more what I was trying to get at with the 'care about them' stuff. I'm pretty happy to never share my life details with anyone but if I see something that has sentimental value for my dad or friend then I'm likely to share that with them for their benefit more than anything.

Firstly I did say most people which means there are individual cases where this doesn't apply but for the most part it does.

I get what you mean. But I was talking about it in the sense of when you send something that's meant for multiple people at once (i.e. 1 to 10+). When something is sent to a large group, you're more or less just attention seeking (again, most of the time, not always). Obviously when you send something to a specific person or a small group it's not always attention seeking but even then it can be.

I'm not expecting you to agree either obv. No one likes to accept that they fall in the category of an attention seeker and I'm not calling you one either. I'm assuming that you seem to think that you are an attention seeker yourself going by what I said since you're trying defend it in a way

Latest