The Student Room Group

made this for my ex girlfriend she still wont take me back

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alexion
Why do girls never post stupid **** like this? It's always guys smh

Of course it is XD
Original post by ravioliyears
:eek: WOAH. You got an A* in GCSE Music? How do you even -. Dafucq. Lol, I actually play the violin :lol: I would be doing Grade 7 now but I stopped playing mid Year 11, as I was learning Grade 6 - wasn't well enough to continue with lessons. So now I'm kinda self teaching Grade 6 because I know the pieces I was learning. Ffs, I stil can't do vibrato :angry: Idek why I decided to play the violin fml

Well I did start when I was 7 :lol: so if I didnt get a good result Id be disowned and in the wild (funny thing is Id probably do more work there, probs make a treehouse or somthing, Ive done nada all Easter, how about you?:redface:)

Ohh dont stop tho cos them points

its like half an a level actually and you'll get vibrato soon, Ive already forgotten what it means. Is it like ....vibrating? :sexface:
Reply 22
Rap the John Cena theme and she'll take you back for sure
Of course it is XD

hey, whatcha tryin'a say :unimpressed:
Original post by ForestShadow
Well I did start when I was 7 :lol: so if I didnt get a good result Id be disowned and in the wild (funny thing is Id probably do more work there, probs make a treehouse or somthing, Ive done nada all Easter, how about you?:redface:)

Ohh dont stop tho cos them points

its like half an a level actually and you'll get vibrato soon, Ive already forgotten what it means. Is it like ....vibrating? :sexface:

:rofl: I've actually done quite a bit of work these hols. Hopefully I do :/ Lol its a motion when you play string instruments using the wrist, where you move the tip your finger up and down - if that makes sense :s-smilie: I wish I played the cello.
Original post by Alexion
hey, whatcha tryin'a say :unimpressed:

You know what I'm tryna say :u:
Reply 26
[video="youtube;lsgcdH0lA3U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsgcdH0lA3U[/video]
:rofl: I've actually done quite a bit of work these hols.

its a motion....using the wrist, where you move the tip your finger up and down......

Original post by ForestShadow

:rofl:
Reply 29
:rofl:

wtf?
Original post by nastynaven
wtf?

Do you know what vibrato is?
Reply 31
Do you know what vibrato is?

i know my ex girlfriend had one.
i know my ex girlfriend had one.

:colonhash: Not a vibrator, vibrato - in music.
Reply 33
If someone breaks up with you don't try to win them over. Ignore them, get on with your life and never speak to them ever again. The irony is it gets them back anyway.
I STILL LOVE YOU LAURA!

lol
Reply 35
Original post by Virgili
If someone breaks up with you don't try to win them over. Ignore them, get on with your life and never speak to them ever again. The irony is it gets them back anyway.

do you know this from experience?
Reply 36
probably
Original post by Alexion
seems legit

oh does it?

Spoiler

Original post by Alexion
Why do girls never post stupid **** like this? It's always guys smh

girls are at home crying
guy tears take a different, more embarrassing form
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 38
Original post by alkaline.

girls are at home crying
guy tears take a different, more embarrassing form

boys yes, us men just get the eternal agony of the repressed sadness that dawns like a shadow in the dark over our distant memories
Reply 39
Original post by Virgili
boys yes, us men just get the eternal agony of the repressed sadness that dawns like a shadow in the dark over our distant memories

i just farted.

Quick Reply

Latest