The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Airmed
Yes, I get the nicest version of you! :tongue:

It's not this day, it's not tomorrow, it's not any day.

I did, thank you! Currently packing, I'm going to Strasbourg and Brussels tomorrow through to Friday. :h:

You do indeed :awesome:

I see, then we shall say some time next week :tongue:

Very nice. Any particular purpose or just a getaway?
Original post by ByronicHero
You do indeed :awesome:

I see, then we shall say some time next week :tongue:

Very nice. Any particular purpose or just a getaway?

No, you mean never.

It's a trip with the uni, we're going to see the EP, Council of Europe, and other stuff. But sightseeing too, obviously.
Original post by Airmed
No, you mean never.

It's a trip with the uni, we're going to see the EP, Council of Europe, and other stuff. But sightseeing too, obviously.

Well, if Peter, Tootles, Curly and the gang don't mind then I am happy to see you dance there. Plus we shall never grow older so can dance forever. That does remind me of a sound piece of advice offered by Immortal Technique: "So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never, because a dance with the devil might last you forever".

Oh that's good. What happens on tour, stays on tour!
yup like @CleverSquirrel said this honestly ain't in any order :u: :biggrin:

@CleverSquirrel
@cupcakes87
@KaurNav
@rajneetk
@TheALevelStudent
@nucdev
@BrokenLife

these are people I think are: clever, funny, creative, clued-on and people I wouldn't mind meeting for a good laugh! :smile:
Original post by ByronicHero
Well, if Peter, Tootles, Curly and the gang don't mind then I am happy to see you dance there. Plus we shall never grow older so can dance forever. That does remind me of a sound piece of advice offered by Immortal Technique: "So when the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never, because a dance with the devil might last you forever".

Oh that's good. What happens on tour, stays on tour!

I admire your persistence in this matter, but I am a stubborn woman. :tongue:
Original post by Airmed
I admire your persistence in this matter, but I am a stubborn woman. :tongue:

The thrill of the chase, my love, the thrill of the chase :moon:
Original post by rajneetk
THANK YOU SO MUCH HODOR !! Xx seriously so nice of you
Ilysm :jumphug::blush:

Hodor is always nice to those he thinks deserve to be treated with kindness! :hat2:

ilyt :jumphug:

Original post by fatima1998
Fatima cannot believe that Hodor tagged fatima as being the funniest/best posts :woo:
Fatima didn't expect that at all - Fatima usually gets "the kindest" :yep: because no one finds me funny :sad:
But fatima really appreciated that... :yeah:
Hodor made fatima's rest of the day happier :hugs:
:love:

Well, that's because Hodor has an unusual sense of humour and thinks Fatima is indeed a funny person! :wink:

Hodor is glad he made Fatima feel special and made her day happier. Fatima too made Hodor's day a lot better with this awfully nice reply! :yep:

:lovehug:

Original post by Duke Glacia
blud <3333333333333333333333333333

Brothaaaaaaaa!!! <333333 I love you so much fam

missed you :biggrin:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
aww thank you sweet!!! :hugs:

Original post by CleverSquirrel
There isn't an order for me!! I love you all!!!

Here's a few from the top of my head!! These lot are my first friends on TSR!! The first bunch of weridos who i admire!!!!!
@FrenchUnicorn
@Amellia123
@Matrix123
@homeland.lsw
@Hodor_van_Groot
@ServantOfMorgoth
@Unistudent77
@TheALevelStudent
@raman_17
@Boss_Rhythm
@rajneetk
@KaurNav
@alishba-rosex

:hugs:

You're welcome Squiver and thank you so much! You're one of the few who always get my references :hugs:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Well, that's because Hodor has an unusual sense of humour and thinks Fatima is indeed a funny person! :wink:

Hodor is glad he made Fatima feel special and made her day happier. Fatima too made Hodor's day a lot better with this awfully nice reply! :yep:

:lovehug:

Now, Hodor is making me blush for sure :blush:
Original post by Rhythmical
The only problem I have with meeting people I have never met is that I get so awkward, I'm going to pass right by you and get so embarrassed but yeah I might have to settle for QMUL instead if I do poorly.

Hahaha same! I can assure you I'm way more awkward than you. Might as well be socially impaired :lol:

If you approach me and ask me a question, I probably won't even make eye contact and just awkwardly walk away without saying anything. And start sweating like a mother****er :rofl:

Hodor really hopes you make it to UCL :yep:
Hahaha same! I can assure you I'm way more awkward than you. Might as well be socially impaired :lol:

If you approach me and ask me a question, I probably won't even make eye contact and just awkwardly walk away without saying anything. And start sweating like a mother****er :rofl:

Hodor really hopes you make it to UCL :yep:

You can't ignore me, chances are we will pass by every day. Heck I'll show you how to cook if you want a nice Indian wife. I'm scared though, it's okay for you because you've got your results. And my teachers might say I should apply to Anglia Ruskin or something instead.
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
@Hodor_van_Groot

Thank you :hugs:You gorgeous human being.

You're most welcome, kind lady!

And please don't call me gorgeous. I don't deserve this. I mean, this just, I can't accept your compliment.. it's such an...

Spoiler

Original post by callum_20011
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general) @Kyx @Matrix123 @Hodor_van_Groot @Eternalflames
2. Someone who you think is pretty @mondvay @Lera3589
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts @Kyx @Matrix123
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about @Kyx @Matrix123 @Hodor_van_Groot @FrenchUnicorn @Eternalflames
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration) @Kyx

Thank you so much m8! Really means a lot to Hodor! :hat2:
Original post by urbanlocations

Oh you :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
I know I'll forget lots of people, so sorry in advance!

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

Spoiler

2. Someone who you think is pretty
Everyone I've tagged (and those I've forgotten :colondollar:) have such beautiful souls and I'm very grateful to have met them :yep:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
@CleverSquirrel

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
In particular from those mentioned below:
@Andy98
@SassKing13
@Hodor_van_Groot
@Amellia123

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
Those who are an inspiration to me should know who they are

Spoiler

Spoiler

*Please note that this is in no particular order* :wink:

Your post was on the first page and it still took me ages to find it. :facepalm: Maybe you shouldn't include me in the 'smart' section :rofl:

And ehrmagerd all categories?? I love you so much!!! :jumphug: C:
Original post by raman_17
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:balle balle...... thank ju little squirrel :biggrin: :wink:

haha no probs :hugs:
You're welcome Squiver and thank you so much! You're one of the few who always get my references :hugs:

haha same goes to you!! so do you!! :jumphug:
Your post was on the first page and it still took me ages to find it. :facepalm: Maybe you shouldn't include me in the 'smart' section :rofl:

And ehrmagerd all categories?? I love you so much!!! :jumphug: C:

Hahaha but you are still smart:yep:
I feel like I have to write this, please don't mind me:
Hodorian ---------> English
"ehrmagerd" = "oh my God"

Yes, all categories:yep: And should I take that seriously? :tongue: (obviously by seriously I mean by our VM relationship/as friends not anything else even though my name isn't Vanessa) :rofl2: :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by callum_20011
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general) @Kyx @Matrix123 @Hodor_van_Groot @Eternalflames
2. Someone who you think is pretty @mondvay @Lera3589
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts @Kyx @Matrix123
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about @Kyx @Matrix123 @Hodor_van_Groot @FrenchUnicorn @Eternalflames
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration) @Kyx

Aww, thank you lovely! :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest