The Student Room Group

Do girls like plumbers/builders

Do women still judge men on the size of their bank accounts or the skills they actually require?
As a young construction man, females never seem to be looking for a long term relationship with me.
Why is this?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What do you mean "still"? Never have all girls/women/females judged men based on their bank account. Some do, some don't and some just don't care.
They like models who pose in builders clothing..... But not the average builder :P
idk, pm me a pic of ur tools
I would really love to marry a builder/architect someone in construction because i'm going to self-build my house and i'll need someone to do the work :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Abolisher
They like models who pose in builders clothing..... But not the average builder :P

and why do you say that?
It's pretty obvious girls will drool over any guy who is a model but why just the ones that pose In builders clothing?
Reply 6
I thInk you should be all right, able to build them a fab home, earning £100k pa etc. Just avoid leaning out of a white transit van and saying 'awright love' and showing bottom cleavage.
Totally depends on the builder or plumber. I wouldnt select based on career even though career can give a little insight into the type of person they are Id marry someone with almost any job if i liked him. I cant afford to be that selective anyway lol. The 3 most important factors would be openmindedness (not judging much), in physically good shape and likes animals.
Original post by jawsontheflooor
I would really love to marry a builder/architect someone in construction because i'm going to self-build my house and i'll need someone to do the work :smile:

Ironic, facetious, but ultimately why builders, mechanics, and people who work with their hands are generally sought after. Imagine all the costs you'll save! :wink:
Nah.
I remember a while ago I saw this hot girl on my FB write a status like "I'd never go for a guy that works in an office with a suit, I'd rather go for a construction worker or something, a real man".

Something like that anyway.

I don't see the logic of reducing somebody down to what job they do. There are other things that contribute to defining who you are. Sometimes, your job doesn't contribute at all.
Depends on the one :smile:
It matters who they are not what they do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont mind. He'll be good at fixing things around the house haha
lmfao what makes you think a tradesman is going to come home from his physical job with long hours to fix all your ****>?? he's gonna just yell at you to make dinner so that there are enough leftovers to keep his energy up while he catcalls your peers from some scaffolding. fact
Send me your picture and I will tell you why, are you ugly?
Being perfectly honest I wouldn't go for any guy with that kind of career.

But there are plenty who will.
So the answer to your Q.... it depends. As always.
Original post by SmashConcept
lmfao what makes you think a tradesman is going to come home from his physical job with long hours to fix all your ****>?? he's gonna just yell at you to make dinner so that there are enough leftovers to keep his energy up while he catcalls your peers from some scaffolding. fact

someone doesnt think much of tradesmen ha
Original post by indigofox
someone doesnt think much of tradesmen ha

it's called real talk folks
Original post by SmashConcept
it's called real talk folks

I know what you mean, my aunts a nurse and after a long day of work doesnt want to be helping family with their health ailments she just tells them to go to the walk in centre and asks her husband whats for tea :tongue:
Original post by indigofox
I know what you mean, my aunts a nurse and after a long day of work doesnt want to be helping family with their health ailments she just tells them to go to the walk in centre and asks her husband whats for tea :tongue:

exactly, and after a long day of complaining about black people and immigrants none of the tradesmen i know are in any shape to help @samina_ay unblock her sink or whatever smh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending