The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

I really admire @Supersaps, @stefano865 @hezzlington @leavingthecity @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown|| @ravioliyears @Amellia123 @FrenchUnicorn @Hodor_van_Groot and a lot of people I may have forgot. Oh yeah and @RoadtoSuccess my best pal. You guys rock!
Original post by Rhythmical
I really admire @Supersaps, @stefano865 @hezzlington @leavingthecity @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown|| @ravioliyears @Amellia123 @FrenchUnicorn @Hodor_van_Groot and a lot of people I may have forgot. Oh yeah and @RoadtoSuccess my best pal. You guys rock!

Thank you, and yes I will keep on rocking

Spoiler

YOU'RE AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL MY FELLOW YEARS AND YEARS FAN :hugs:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Thank you, and yes I will keep on rocking

Spoiler

Yeah can I start next week lol?
Original post by ravioliyears
YOU'RE AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL MY FELLOW YEARS AND YEARS FAN :hugs:

ILY SO MUCH! I made a group btw which is being moderated right now for Years & Years, I'm surprised no one has done.

You are so lovely :colondollar: :lovehug:
Original post by Airmed
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general): @Ethereal World because she reached out to me, an absolute nobody, and now I think she's one of my best friends on her (totally not embarrassing you, am I? :colondollar:)

Omg....you are NOT an absolute nobody. And if you remember, it was YOU that reached out to me, after my anonymous thread. You understand things, and gave me the confidence and empowerment to message you and go .... 'by the way, that's me' and you were like :eek3: When I was really down with everything you've always been there and tbh I'm absolutely flattered beyond belief to read this message as I know it takes you a while to let people in :colondollar:

2. Someone who you think is pretty @Ethereal World omg, I am still in love with your voice and your amazing hair :lovehug:

Omg thank you! So I have never been confident in my physical appearance, and always focused on the things I've been good at because I'm not pretty, like academic stuff and sport and music. I'm really not used to anyone complimenting my appearance- but as I've got older it seems to be happening more. Idk why, I don't think I look that different. Maybe it's confidence or that i'm more comfortable in my skin now. I'm not constantly wishin I was someone else, wishing I was blonde and skinny etc. I'm just me, maybe that is an attractive thing :dontknow:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts: @thehistorybore, one of the best posters I know, @iEthan for your sheer brilliant sarcasm to the trolls :laugh:

:colonhash: :huff: I WANT TO BE FUNNY WAHHHHH. kidding. iEthan and Thb are pretty great.

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration): EW for her awesome blog..

:yep:

OMG I Love you though, this has really really touched me. so much time for you Cesca. :innocent:

ILY SO MUCH! I made a group btw which is being moderated right now for Years & Years, I'm surprised no one has done.

Yep, you can start tomorrow if you want! You probably already f*ed up today! :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
You are so lovely :colondollar: :lovehug:

Not as lovely as you :biggrin:
Yep, you can start tomorrow if you want! You probably already f*ed up today! :biggrin:

That's not how you speak to your elders, I built this generation so you could lead a comfortable life!

:eek: OMG really??!?!?! I'M SO JOINING THAT :woo: You know what I hate? I hate the fact that Mikey and Emre don't get as much recognition as Olly :frown: Mikey was the one who created them. Without Mikey, there would be no Years and Years.

That's not how you speak to your elders, I built this generation so you could lead a comfortable life!

Of course you are :jumphug:

Erm, I apologise! Thank you very much for making a lovely place for me to live.. BTW You are still younger than my older sister by one year... And I barely respect her! :biggrin:

Aw thank you! I'm kind of thankful to Neil for bringing us together.

;D I didnt' know i was your best pal :wink:
i feel loved <3
you are too :tongue:

Aww :hugs:Thank you!

:h:

:hugs:
Original post by ravioliyears
:eek: OMG really??!?!?! I'M SO JOINING THAT :woo: You know what I hate? I hate the fact that Mikey and Emre don't get as much recognition as Olly :frown: Mikey was the one who created them. Without Mikey, there would be no Years and Years.

I know right, they're all good looking and awesome in their own right, but they only care about Olly :frown: They're all cool, Mikey is the reason why Years & Years exists but none of the true fans care.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Of course you are :jumphug:

Nah you're more adorable my Unicorn <3

Erm, I apologise! Thank you very much for making a lovely place for me to live.. BTW You are still younger than my older sister by one year... And I barely respect her! :biggrin:

That's not good, you need to respect her because one day she will be married and you'll cry.

Original post by leavingthecity
Aw thank you! I'm kind of thankful to Neil for bringing us together.

I can sense that was hard to spit out, thanking Neil for something, his head has grown bigger now :tongue:

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
;D I didnt' know i was your best pal :wink:
i feel loved <3
you are too :tongue:

Well I've known you for a while now, and you're cool.

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Aww :hugs:Thank you!

No problem at all you awesome human being :smile:

Original post by stefano865
:h:

:hugs:

You didn't use my favourite emoji :frown: but you're welcome.

yay
I know right, they're all good looking and awesome in their own right, but they only care about Olly :frown: They're all cool, Mikey is the reason why Years & Years exists but none of the true fans care.

Nah you're more adorable my Unicorn <3

That's not good, you need to respect her because one day she will be married and you'll cry.

I can sense that was hard to spit out, thanking Neil for something, his head has grown bigger now :tongue:

Well I've known you for a while now, and you're cool.

No problem at all you awesome human being :smile:

You didn't use my favourite emoji :frown: but you're welcome.

well im quitting TSR from today just going to focus on exams :tongue:
Original post by hezzlington
yay

It's the bonding of Neil K that has bought us all together, thank you Neil K for your wisdom and charm.

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
well im quitting TSR from today just going to focus on exams :tongue:

That is not funny, we all know you'll be back tomorrow at 9am sharp. :tongue:
It's the bonding of Neil K that has bought us all together, thank you Neil K for your wisdom and charm.

That is not funny, we all know you'll be back tomorrow at 9am sharp. :tongue:

Well if you think so, but you won't see me

Quick Reply

Latest