The Student Room Group

Repeating a year after foundation year

I am studding a 3 year course with a foundation year. its looking like I may have to repeat my first year after the foundation year. will I still be able to get student finance for the repeated year as well as my final 2 years? all of this would mean I have done a 3 year course with a foundation year and a repeated year.
Original post by Willzy
I am studding a 3 year course with a foundation year. its looking like I may have to repeat my first year after the foundation year. will I still be able to get student finance for the repeated year as well as my final 2 years? all of this would mean I have done a 3 year course with a foundation year and a repeated year.

The length of your course is 4 years - that means you're eligible for 5 years of funding (more if you can prove compelling personal reasons).
Original post by Willzy

Hey man I'm in a similar situation

Currently I am studying chemical engineering with a foundation year (4 years) and am currently in the completion of my first year.

Would it be possible to change my degree course to mechanical engineering with a foundation year and select my entry point as year 1?

Also will I still be eligible for full funding for the duration of my course ?

Quick Reply

Latest