The Student Room Group

sex with new boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Well it's not funny in the slightest. I feel awful.

Don't listen to that pair of tossers.

Do you want to stay with your boyfriend? Do you think he's worth a second chance? If so, then sit him down and tell him again how you feel. Even show him the bruises. If he has no concerns still, then he's clearly a bad egg and doesn't care. Dump him:nn:
Original post by maggie43
Why do I find this so funny?😂😂😂 I'm just imagining it lol. So he was smacking the booty!!! Am actually crying. Who does that?

There's nothing funny about rape that results in the girl getting bruises.

Grow the hell up and pull yourself together.
I've looked at my bum in the mirror and it is really bruised and purple, it looks like I've been beaten. He said before that he wouldn't want to leave marks on a girl.
You are all probably right, he must not care about me.

Dump him hun. You can find better x
something similar happened to me
i told him to stop many times and he wouldn't listen, till i physically pushed him away
he was apologetic and cuddled me afterwards etc but from then on i was scared and basically didn't have contact with him again
Reply 24
Damn dump him and make sure your bootys alrite
Make sure you get some ice on the bruises OP.
Well it's not funny in the slightest. I feel awful.

lol
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Don't listen to that pair of tossers.

Do you want to stay with your boyfriend? Do you think he's worth a second chance? If so, then sit him down and tell him again how you feel. Even show him the bruises. If he has no concerns still, then he's clearly a bad egg and doesn't care. Dump him:nn:

Thank you for your advice. I do want to stay with him, I'm just scared of it happening again. I've sent him a photo of the bruises, he just said he'd seen them this morning. I actually think he believes I enjoyed it, even though I told him otherwise.
Last night we had sex for the first time, the first couple of times I really enjoyed, but then things got too much.

I like being submissive but I don't like anything painful, which he already knew. He started spanking me lightly and I enjoyed it. Then he hit me really hard so I said that's too much and asked him to stop. He carried on and said he'd stop when he wanted too. At this point I was in pain, so turned off. He got on top of me, while I was laid on my front, and started to try put himself inside me. I told him not to as it hurt, I kept saying no don't. He continued, twisted my face to the side and called me daddy's good girl.

I feel confused as the sex before was really good, and after the third time he was still really affectionate afterwards. But I'm upset that he didn't listen to me and stop when I asked him. How can I get him to understand that what he did wasn't acceptable? I said something after but he just brushed it off and cuddled me.

Use a Safe word

If he proceeds when he knows it to be non consensual, then he will get himself into big trouble. Make it plain to him that if you say the safe word, then playtime is over and anything after will be non consensual. I would get that in writing.or some way you have definite proof he knew.

I'd be concerned anyway that someone was hurting you against your wishes and that he doesnt at least talk about it. You need to speak to him about boundaries otherwise he is going to get it into his head he can do what he likes. I would be very wary of him becayse he could get worse, so he has to acknowledge the rules. Dump him otherwise and dont let him pull the crap of saying it was all a game.
Last night we had sex for the first time, the first couple of times I really enjoyed, but then things got too much.

I like being submissive but I don't like anything painful, which he already knew. He started spanking me lightly and I enjoyed it. Then he hit me really hard so I said that's too much and asked him to stop. He carried on and said he'd stop when he wanted too. At this point I was in pain, so turned off. He got on top of me, while I was laid on my front, and started to try put himself inside me. I told him not to as it hurt, I kept saying no don't. He continued, twisted my face to the side and called me daddy's good girl.

I feel confused as the sex before was really good, and after the third time he was still really affectionate afterwards. But I'm upset that he didn't listen to me and stop when I asked him. How can I get him to understand that what he did wasn't acceptable? I said something after but he just brushed it off and cuddled me.

obviously not bf material then
you should reconsider if he's actually your bf or not
So you said no and he continued, that's rape. You should get rid of him.
mb u need a safe word
thats rape. dump and report his ass to the police, people like that aren't right in the head.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
There's nothing funny about rape that results in the girl getting bruises.

Grow the hell up and pull yourself together.

Rape, period isn't "funny". The bruises just makes it even more utterly reprehensible.

:frown:
What's the number 1 cause of rapes?

Spoiler

That's really quite rapey. The fact that he didn't understand or stop when you said no means that he might not be worth you.

Obviously you dont have a SAFE word?!

Make one and let him know it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't think we needed a safe word as we'd already discussed things we liked/didn't like beforehand. He knew I didn't like anything painful, he actually said he'd never want to hurt or leave marks on a girl.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending