The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Original post by happylittlepill
There's loads of evidence of God.
For example,

- Miracles of messengers
- Messengers (there's recorded proof of the existence of prophets. All prophets have been preaching about the same thing. The oneness of God. Isn't that proof in itself?)
- Holy books
- The complexity creation (incl. the earth and humans)
- There's loads of theories/ arguments supporting the existence of God (cosmological argument. Big bang theory can also support the existence of God)
- Scientific evidence from the Quran (Talks about a foetus. The Quran taught humankind about the foetus way before it was discovered by scientists. It has also been credited by many non-religious scientists as having undiscovered scientific evidences)

There's many more but I think the post would be too long if I was to write them all.

LOL. QED. :toofunny:

'Holy books' as evidence of God

Brb Harry Potter books as evidence of wizards
Each time someone tries to debate about something on TSR, it ends up with hate :argh:
Why can't we all just get along ? :albertein:
Original post by animaria
No iraq pronounced i rak by kuffs.

What an incredibly uneducated thing to say. The way that somebody pronounces 'Iraq' has zilch to do with whether he or she is a Muslim or not. :tongue: :lol:
Lmao, who gives an honnest sh*t if you follow religion or not, different people have different way's of life, so deal with it. :biggrin:
Original post by AJ KO
LOL. QED. :toofunny:

'Holy books' as evidence of God

Brb Harry Potter books as evidence of wizards

LOL. If you were to sit by the author and talk to her about Harry Potter books she would tell you they're fictional.

If Holy books aren't the word of God then please inform me of the incredibly intelligent being who knew about scientific facts before they were discovered. Please don't be silly by replying with Harry potter or something stupid.
Thanks.
Original post by Hydeman
What an incredibly uneducated thing to say. The way that somebody pronounces 'Iraq' has zilch to do with whether he or she is a Muslim or not. :tongue: :lol:

Not really. Iraqis i know spell it like that as a joke to the way Kuffs pronounce it. Why are u responding to what I'm saying? Weirdo
Reply 406

If Holy books aren't the word of God then please inform me of the incredibly intelligent being who knew about scientific facts before they were discovered.

Such as?

(This has been debunked so many times, save your time.)
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Each time someone tries to debate about something on TSR, it ends up with hate :argh:

LOOL true.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Hell doesn't exist and saying this is hardly likely to make someone repent and turn back, you're more likely to push them even further away.

THIS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG. Honestly, some Muslim's on this thread need to double-check, simultaneously, before they write something.
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Because some views are too revolting for reasonable people to get along with those that hold them. :console: I don't think there's anything necessarily wrong with hate in situations like that; would you want to get along with a fascist? :holmes:
Lol im not infighting terrorism. Just cut man. Your twisting everything to just get a response. Go clean your uncircumcised cock or something.

you told me to go and fight physically and now you are telling me to cut. right you realize I don't care what you say to me
Not really. Iraqis i know spell it like that as a joke to the way Kuffs pronounce it.

That only proves that, like you, they too are ignorant of the non-relation between religion and the way people pronounce the names of countries. That they joke about it doesn't make the claim accurate. :tongue:

Why are u responding to what I'm saying? Weirdo

Because you said something stupid enough to merit comment on a public thread.
LOOL this debates never going to end and I have a lot of studying to do.
Sorry if I hurt anyone unintentionally etc... wish you all the best for your future. Thank you.
Original post by AJ KO
Sunni detected.

What is going on here :lol:
Just to be quite clear, Wahabism or any form of "radical Islam, mainly stemming from Extremist Sunni beliefs to me aren't muslim, or aren't don't abide to the righteous belief system in Islam "PREVALENT TO TODAYS SOCIETY". Reformed Islam is basically sort of merging Islam and 21st century values. You can't just say, "We're all going to hell for so and so", because "so and so" is so common in today's society, I wouldn't even classify it as a sin. We're all young, we're all susceptible. Being young, religion shouldn't play an active judgement in what and what we should not do (What I believe). Yes, I'm Muslim, but probably not the "adequate" muslim but there are some certain "masquerades of Islam" that should totally be condoned - certain Scholars preaching their own interpretations of Islam an
LOL. If you were to sit by the author and talk to her about Harry Potter books she would tell you they're fictional.

Which can be explained by the wizards wiping her memory as she's a muggle and can't know the magical world is actually real. So nope, the Harry Potter books can still be proof for Hogwarts.
Reply 416
Original post by childofthesun
What is going on here :lol:

Shiaphobia and kuffiraophobia are real man
Original post by AJ KO
Shiaphobia and kuffiraophobia are real man

Just because one person said something about "Shia's" doesen't automatically become "shiaphobia". :biggrin:
Reply 418
Original post by Oblivion99
Just because one person said something about "Shia's" doesen't automatically become "shiaphobia". :biggrin:

The views that vile Sunni espoused are not atypical in Sunni communities across the world.
Original post by hezzlington
What proof do you have that there isn't an invisible, undetectable unicorn that sits on my head and talks to me in French.

For u to say that God doesnt exist you must be able to say what or who God is. Think about it this way: A tree is a tree. You know what a tree is. If someone then looked at pencil and says that this isnt a tree, they are correct (i know it is a trivial statement). But they can only say that, if they know what a tree is. If they dont know what a tree is then they cannot say that something isnt tree. So u to imply that God
doesnt exist doesnt work.
Now referring to your unicorn idiom. Your are saying that we cannot prove the existance of something that is invisible and undectable. But... what about something that is smaller than a plank length. We cannot see it and there are no instruments to detect something smaller than ~6.63E-34 so while it is unlikely that there is a random creature on your head, we cannot be certain about things that arent detectable.
Thank you for having this intellectual conversation with me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending