The Student Room Group

Barts and the London Medicine Offer Holders 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoda123
who's picking dawson and who's picking floyer? :smile:

I've picked Floyer. Just due to the pure convenience, you can't beat a 30 second walk to lectures :biggrin:
Do I apply for accommodation if I insured Bart's?
Original post by Rickstahhh
I've picked Floyer. Just due to the pure convenience, you can't beat a 30 second walk to lectures :biggrin:

How did you apply for accommodation already?
Original post by Belkin199
How did you apply for accommodation already?

I firmed Barts last year (applied as deferred entry), so I assume I was given the choice to choose accommodation early.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sahil_
I'm picking Floyer as it is very near to the Whitechapel campus and apparently that is where we would be for the majority of the first year.

Original post by Rickstahhh

Fair, I'm picking Floyer as well
Screenshot 2016-04-03 15.19.24.png is this all correct info? Just that I'm unsure as I thought they said in an email the starting date was 19th Sept, and what does the FT Pre-Clinical mean?
Reply 86
Original post by technogenius
Screenshot 2016-04-03 15.19.24.png is this all correct info? Just that I'm unsure as I thought they said in an email the starting date was 19th Sept, and what does the FT Pre-Clinical mean?

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this? I thought the start date was 19th September too, I think that's what it said on UCAS track.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Original post by technogenius

This is from student finance right, and yeah I am unsure about this as well.
Original post by 7me7
If you don't mind me asking, where did you find this? I thought the start date was 19th September too, I think that's what it said on UCAS track.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was on the accommodation application site/form. Yeah that's what I was under the assumption as well.
Original post by Sahil_
This is from student finance right, and yeah I am unsure about this as well.

No, this was on the accommodation application site/form
If we are insuring Barts, can we still apply for accommodation now? Does anyone know?
Reply 91
Do we only get the emails about DBS and Accomodation emails, once we have accepted the offer? Because i still have an interview so I cant do that yet??
Original post by Rp165
Do we only get the emails about DBS and Accomodation emails, once we have accepted the offer? Because i still have an interview so I cant do that yet??

I got mine a day after I firmed
Reply 93
Original post by yoda123
I got mine a day after I firmed

Yeah but i havent accepted at all. Because I hvent got replies from all of my unis yet?!
Reply 94
Just firmed Barts!! I'm so excited to start- just got to get the grades first...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 7me7
Just firmed Barts!! I'm so excited to start- just got to get the grades first...

Posted from TSR Mobile

woop woop!! :biggrin:
Original post by 7me7

Posted from TSR Mobile

same!
Reply 97
Original post by HarryAgo6
same!

Where did you insure, just out of interest? (If you put down an insurance and you don't mind me asking)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 98
People that have firmed, have you started your Hep B vaccination programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 99
Original post by 7me7
People that have firmed, have you started your Hep B vaccination programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im hoping to firm iA, and yes I have! Ive had all three vaccines but have yet to have the blood test that you have after the last vaccination.
I had to get it done as part of my job!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending