The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Onto respiration now :smile:
Reply 2621
Original post by Zacken
Hey, chin up. There's plenty of time left, don't stress yourself out needlessly. I'm sure things are going fine. :hugs:

:hugs: <3

Original post by TheTeresaLover
Awww Anon! You're not alone, OK! I'm pretty sure many people feel like this, especially when you've got 7 papers to do.

:jumphug: <3

When are they due in?

..Tomorrow. >.<
Original post by Anon_98
:hugs: <3

How's it going? Progress update pls :smile:
Reply 2623
I basically just needed a break from everything and some time to breathe/fresh air so ..I spent the last 4hrs doing just that. :smile: I'm going to start with a Maths paper now and I'll hopefully be almost finished with it by the next block at 9:00pm.
Reply 2624
Original post by Zacken
How's it going? Progress update pls :smile:

Um, well I'm just about to start. >.< :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
Um, well I'm just about to start. >.< :smile:

:colonhash:
Reply 2626
Original post by Zacken
:colonhash:

:puppyeyes:
Original post by Anon_98
:puppyeyes:

You're going to stress yourself out. :redface:
Original post by Anon_98

..Tomorrow. >.<

Positivity makes a huge difference! So here you go!
Reply 2629
From now on I'm gonna finish revision at 8:30. Wake up at 5. And repeat.
I am soooooo tired. I'm just sitting here, contemplating life, looking down at my open biology textbook see "oxidative phosphorylation". Next I'm yawning so much tears roll down my cheeks. Then I see on the latest discussions widget "OCR Biology A2 F214/F215 exams June 2016" and I'm just like biology can go f itself.

So I think that's enough revision for me for today. Good night everyone!
so much stress my head constantly hurts...wasted this holiday, utter procrastination and inefficiency
How many hours is everyone doing each day of revision?

A) 0-2
B) 3-4
C) 5-7
D) 8+

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE=Don Joiner;64073635]How many hours is everyone doing each day of revision?

A) 0-2
B) 3-4
C) 5-7
D) 8+

Posted from TSR Mobile
A (disclaimer I'm in year 10 and only have 2 exams this year)
Original post by Don Joiner
How many hours is everyone doing each day of revision?

A) 0-2
B) 3-4
C) 5-7
D) 8+

Posted from TSR Mobile

B/C (on a good day)

I find its better to get quality revision instead of just cramming for as long as possible (i.e. 8+ hours) because I've tried it that way and find myself losing so much focus that I essentially lose like 2 hours worth of revision that I'm not taking anything in.
Reply 2635
Original post by Zacken
You're going to stress yourself out. :redface:

No, it's okay- I won't or I'll try not to anyway. :redface: Also realised that I have about 4 free periods tomorrow, so if I use them wisely then all should be okay. :'3 And if the worst comes to the worst then I'll just explain to my teacher/something. Hopefully, she'll be understanding about everything. :smile:

Edit: Thank you. :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2636
Positivity makes a huge difference! So here you go!

Tysm. :hugs: <3
Reply 2637
Hey all,

I've just created a new thread that some of you might be interested in. :dontknow: So, I'm just going to place it here for anyone who might be:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4009639&p=64073499#post64073499

:h:
i am doing flipping ICT coursework... i am completely stressed out..
no hope to get it done... :redface:
Reply 2639
Original post by Kamara7
I am soooooo tired. I'm just sitting here, contemplating life, looking down at my open biology textbook see "oxidative phosphorylation". Next I'm yawning so much tears roll down my cheeks. Then I see on the latest discussions widget "OCR Biology A2 F214/F215 exams June 2016" and I'm just like biology can go f itself.

So I think that's enough revision for me for today. Good night everyone!

:console:

Goodnight, have a good day tomorrow! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending