The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Haha yes - my secret is out!!! :tongue: I should really - however I added one guy and he had a right go at me for it!!

Aww cool! Which ones do you like? Do they actually?! should start listening to Heart more often then! Is that the station that used to be Real Radio? :tongue:

Aw, did he report you? Surely he would have accepted on his own accord or was he just angry that you invited him?
Haha yes - my secret is out!!! :tongue: I should really - however I added one guy and he had a right go at me for it!!

Aww cool! Which ones do you like? Do they actually?! should start listening to Heart more often then! Is that the station that used to be Real Radio? :tongue:

Hmmm thats a hard one. Hungry like a wolf, rio, save a prayer and girls on film are my faves. Yours? :biggrin: I don't think so...
Original post by SassKing13
If you want a good radio station, try Absolute Radio :smile: They play a lot of old songs as opposed to current stuff :tongue:

Oooh really?! I shall have to check this out!! I have been having to listen to Audiophile Jazz to avoid the current music :lol: And the 80s stations are just too cheesy (even for me :rofl:)
Original post by Rhythmical
Aw, did he report you? Surely he would have accepted on his own accord or was he just angry that you invited him?

I don't think so - and ikr, I sad to him he could decline if he wanted but he just had a go at me instead - ah well :tongue:
Oooh really?! I shall have to check this out!! I have been having to listen to Audiophile Jazz to avoid the current music :lol: And the 80s stations are just too cheesy (even for me :rofl:)

I don't think so - and ikr, I sad to him he could decline if he wanted but he just had a go at me instead - ah well :tongue:

Yeah, it's a good station! :biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears
Hmmm thats a hard one. Hungry like a wolf, rio, save a prayer and girls on film are my faves. Yours? :biggrin: I don't think so...

Ahhh omg I love all three.... the video for Save a Prayer..... :tongue: Awesome choices!!! :smile:

Hmmm I would probably have to go (God this is so hard); Planet Earth, Friends of Mine and Careless Memories (though it can change sometimes) :tongue:

Well no offence but you're better without him! He sounds like a Spandau Ballet fan.
Original post by SassKing13
Yeah, it's a good station! :biggrin:

Awesome!! I'll search for it now on the radio.... :biggrin:

Ahh omg We Are Family is on the 70s one!!
Well no offence but you're better without him! He sounds like a Spandau Ballet fan.

Hahaha :rofl: Lol Hmm perhaps :tongue: I saw such a funny program from the 80s where Spandau and Duran went head to head in a music quiz :lol:
Original post by SubZero~
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general):
@ravioliyears @Matrix123 @mkap @FrenchUnicorn @iEthan @Indeterminate @nucdev
2. Someone who you think is pretty:
@ravioliyears
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts:
@Indeterminate @Student403 @homeland.lsw @nucdev + all of GG's 500+ accounts.
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about:
@ravioliyears @iEthan @mkap @FrenchUnicorn
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration):

@ravioliyears @iEthan @Ethereal World @Zacken

I want to meet new people too! Guess I need to start PM'ing more and/or people need to approach me!

Awww :colondollar: thank you :lovehug: I remember we talked on threads but never had a real conversation ! Feel free to PM :yep:
Original post by KaurNav
Thankyou Squirrel. sooooooo sweeeeet of you!:hugs::jumphug::hugs:

haha no probs :colondollar: :jumphug:
Original post by FireFreezer77
1:
@Ethereal World @Leviathan1741

2:
@Changing Skies @AthiaKarim

3:
@Blondie987

4:
@Leviathan1741 @Blondie987 (I'd like to get to know you more) @Ethereal World (I'd also like to get to know you more)

5:
@ravioliyears

Thanks so much :h:
Hahaha :rofl: Lol Hmm perhaps :tongue: I saw such a funny program from the 80s where Spandau and Duran went head to head in a music quiz :lol:

Aw. The only song SB is famed for is Gold and that irritates my ears. It's funny how there was a radio station called Gold playing 80s music and stuff like that.
Original post by Goaded
I shouldn't need to tag you b, you should just know :h:

Aww what a cutie.
Aw. The only song SB is famed for is Gold and that irritates my ears. It's funny how there was a radio station called Gold playing 80s music and stuff like that.

I know what you mean - their earlier stuff was so much better!! The Freeze, Chant No.1 and To Cut A Long Story Short are rather good!! Was there really? Did they play the song every day? :tongue:
Ahhh omg I love all three.... the video for Save a Prayer..... :tongue: Awesome choices!!! :smile:

Hmmm I would probably have to go (God this is so hard); Planet Earth, Friends of Mine and Careless Memories (though it can change sometimes) :tongue:

Nice choices! Friends of mine is good as well. Do you like Spandau as well?
I know what you mean - their earlier stuff was so much better!! The Freeze, Chant No.1 and To Cut A Long Story Short are rather good!! Was there really? Did they play the song every day? :tongue:

I think they did - I think it became Absolute Radio or am I dreaming that? But yeah Gold was famed for having the target audience range between 45-70 lol.
Original post by ravioliyears
Nice choices! Friends of mine is good as well. Do you like Spandau as well?

Haha thank you!! And yeah I do a bit - though not as much as Duran!! Do you?
I think they did - I think it became Absolute Radio or am I dreaming that? But yeah Gold was famed for having the target audience range between 45-70 lol.

Oh right cool!! Haha just right for me then :tongue: (though I'm not that old :lol:)
Oh right cool!! Haha just right for me then :tongue: (though I'm not that old :lol:)

Well I doubt you are! :biggrin: and sometimes Heart plays the good ones from the 80s but all they do is repeat the songs twice a day and claim songs from nine months ago are "new and fresh,"
Haha thank you!! And yeah I do a bit - though not as much as Duran!! Do you?

Yeah, I like a few of their songs :tongue: If you wanna hear good music on Heart, then listen to it Sunday nights. Are you from London? They play good 80s music on Londons Heart on Sundays :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest