The Student Room Group

Why do I get jealous of boys liking my girlfriends photo?

Boys from her past or just complete randomers always like every photo my girlfriend puts on. Some of the boys even know that I'm with and it proper frustrates me and I don't know why?

How can I stop getting angry and jealous about this? Because I'll start being funny with my girlfriend when it's not her fault.
To be honest, the only way to stop feeling this way is to really think about the way you're feeling, and try to change how you think. What is it about these likes makes you feel this way? In reality, who likes her photos is none of your business. It isn't flirtatious. It shouldn't be a source of anger. Try to find the source of this insecurity. I hope you work this out
Insecure. Just realise she chooses to be with you, but if you start getting jealous its a very destructive emotion, which does you no good.
Original post by 999tigger
Insecure. Just realise she chooses to be with you, but if you start getting jealous its a very destructive emotion, which does you no good.

Start? He's been feeling this way and posting these threads for six months. She's getting fed up of it, he's refusing to listen to any advice, he's going through her phone, stalking her social media, quizzing her, deliberately starting arguments, the list goes on.
Reply 4
What's the matter? I just want to bang her :frown:
Original post by georgiaswift
Start? He's been feeling this way and posting these threads for six months. She's getting fed up of it, he's refusing to listen to any advice, he's going through her phone, stalking her social media, quizzing her, deliberately starting arguments, the list goes on.

Havent been here that long. Is it the believeteam person?
Reply 6
Stop being insecure man.
Reply 7

Bloody hell you are right, my advice would be to end it as op you are clearly not mature enough to have a relationship so focus on your GCSE'S as you have a lot of growing up to do.
Reply 8
you're irrational
normal to feel pangs of jealousy, but she'd only leave you because of it if you show that jealousy
Havent been here that long. Is it the believeteam person?

Nope! Believeteam never had a relationship with the girl, he just stalked her to the point where she threatened to call the police.

The OP is in a relationship with a girl and is paranoid and insecure, and he checks his girlfriend's phone and goes through her Facebook posts and all sorts.
Nope! Believeteam never had a relationship with the girl, he just stalked her to the point where she threatened to call the police.

The OP is in a relationship with a girl and is paranoid and insecure, and he checks his girlfriend's phone and goes through her Facebook posts and all sorts.

I might have answered this one last week? There was a big jealousy one then and he was out of control. Phone checking is a dumping offence. I cant imagine living with the tedium of a jealous person.
I might have answered this one last week? There was a big jealousy one then and he was out of control. Phone checking is a dumping offence. I cant imagine living with the tedium of a jealous person.

She doesn't know he's phone checking. He's also been reading through her Facebook messages from years ago and keeping it all to himself. She's unaware of this. She knows about his paranoia and jealousy, though, as he deliberately starts arguments with her about various guys.
She doesn't know he's phone checking. He's also been reading through her Facebook messages from years ago and keeping it all to himself. She's unaware of this. She knows about his paranoia and jealousy, though, as he deliberately starts arguments with her about various guys.

Presumably everyones told him to get help, but like most he doesnt really want advice or to face up to his situation. I think i did do a ong post to him last week or maybe it was an anonymous one, but he was out of control. What a rubbish thing to have to put up with, definitely dumping offence before it gets worse.

Dude go and get help as it could end up wrecking your life and that of people you allegedly care for.
Original post by JayDaniels16
Boys from her past or just complete randomers always like every photo my girlfriend puts on. Some of the boys even know that I'm with and it proper frustrates me and I don't know why?

How can I stop getting angry and jealous about this? Because I'll start being funny with my girlfriend when it's not her fault.

I do feel for you but you just have to take the high road on this, there is no other way... Maybe think that others may fancy her but you are the only one she is with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending