The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahra30013
Haven't done much. Managed to revise C3 and C4 and Home networks for ict. Did a past paper on C3 and C4 which I managed to get A*s which is great! Sleeping early tonight, school is starting again:frown:.
Well, a new term, a new start

Well done again - and that's a great view to have about school :smile:

(I'm just starting my holidays :biggrin:)
Original post by nisha.sri
Good Evening :smile: UPDATE 10/04/16:
Easter break has officially finished and school tomorrow with 3 hours of science how boring... so i made the best out of today :smile:

1. Review on Biology Unit 1 with notes - 13 topics ( Needed a recap)
2. 2 Past papers on Biology 1 - A ( Weaknesses - Interpretation of Graphs + Data,MRSA ) A* ( Interpretation of Graphs again! )
3. Statistics past paper - A ( Haven't learnt all the topics yet + never done a past paper on Stats)
5. Questions on Biology unit 1
6. All the questions on Climate change from past papers (2010-2015)
7. Learnt climate change Q&A 13-17

Woow! Well done and try and enjoy school (easier said than done) :biggrin:
Original post by brainzistheword
Woow! Well done and try and enjoy school (easier said than done) :biggrin:

Thank you :smile: I will and i always enjoy school except from Mondays :redface: I get really bored but it's good to do some revision :biggrin: I just wish that we had another week :smile:
Have fun with your holiday too and do a lot of revision ( which you will for sure ) :smile:
UPDATE FOR 10/04/16

History Textbook notes on:

Profile of FDR

Achievements of 100 days

Jazz

Radio

Entertainment

Revision cards

5 chem q cards answered

103 Biology B5 q cards made

Diagrams of:

Blood groups

Contact process

Thank you :smile: I will and i always enjoy school except from Mondays :redface: I get really bored but it's good to do some revision :biggrin: I just wish that we had another week :smile:
Have fun with your holiday too and do a lot of revision ( which you will for sure ) :smile:

Thank you - keep updating with everything it's great to see how your getting on :smile:
Hey guys ,:wink:
Just a quick question :smile: I also asked zoe @brainzistheword about this so it's fine :biggrin:

Who thinks Zoe is exceptionally clever?
I do and anyone else? :smile:

P.s I've only tagged the people that i see a lot on this thread but you can all feel free to post :smile:
Much Appreciated Nisha
(edited 8 years ago)
Thank you - keep updating with everything it's great to see how your getting on :smile:

No worries and you too I love seeing everything your doing :smile: MOTIVATES ME A LOT
Just a quick question :smile: I also asked zoe @brainzistheword about this so it's fine :biggrin:

Haha for the record everyone I don't see myself as clever (just to clarify). I think I am just as good as anyone else :smile:
UPDATE FOR 10/04/16
History Textbook notes on:

Profile of FDR

Achievements of 100 days

Jazz

Radio

Entertainment

Revision cards

5 chem q cards answered

103 Biology B5 q cards made

Diagrams of:

Blood groups

Contact process

WOW well done :smile: 103 Card that's great must have taken you a long time. By the way how do you do them? Curious :colondollar:
WOW well done :smile: 103 Card that's great must have taken you a long time. By the way how do you do them? Curious :colondollar:

To be honest, most of them are just questions with answers, nothing too fancy and I do them for pretty much every detail of the revision guides so I never miss a thing :smile:
To be honest, most of them are just questions with answers, nothing too fancy and I do them for pretty much every detail of the revision guides so I never miss a thing :smile:

Oh ok great :smile:
Well done with the A* and IKR school tomorrow :frown:

Thanks! And I'm dreading school:frown::frown:
Well done again - and that's a great view to have about school :smile:

(I'm just starting my holidays :biggrin:)

You're so lucky! If you don't me asking, how come you are starting your holidays now?

P.s I've only tagged the people that i see a lot on this thread but you can all feel free to post :smile:
Much Appreciated Nisha

Yep, I think she is exceptionally clever! And good at motivating me to revise:smile:

Much Appreciated Nisha

Yeah definitely! In fact she's my motivation sometimes as I strive to do as well as she does :tongue:
Good Evening :smile: UPDATE 10/04/16:
Easter break has officially finished and school tomorrow with 3 hours of science how boring... so i made the best out of today :smile:

1. Review on Biology Unit 1 with notes - 13 topics ( Needed a recap)
2. 2 Past papers on Biology 1 - A ( Weaknesses - Interpretation of Graphs + Data,MRSA ) A* ( Interpretation of Graphs again! )
3. Statistics past paper - A ( Haven't learnt all the topics yet + never done a past paper on Stats)
5. Questions on Biology unit 1
6. All the questions on Climate change from past papers (2010-2015)
7. Learnt climate change Q&A 13-17

Well done with what you've done today :smile:
Ouch, triple science is a killer - I have it once on my timetable and I leave school with a melted brain :laugh:

Much Appreciated Nisha

yeah i agree, zoe is very clever. also zoe, your work ethic is amazing and the motivation which you have is inspirational x
nisha, you are exceptionally clever also :smile:
From Zoe's posts it seems that she is quite clever but her work ethic is a big contributor to the grades. I know geniuses that are really clever but don't bother to revise and have a terrible work ethic. They do well but don't always get the As and A*s.
Yep, I think she is exceptionally clever! And good at motivating me to revise:smile:

Original post by NiamhM1801
Yeah definitely! In fact she's my motivation sometimes as I strive to do as well as she does :tongue:

Original post by hannahrobinsxn
yeah i agree, zoe is very clever. also zoe, your work ethic is amazing and the motivation which you have is inspirational x
nisha, you are exceptionally clever also :smile:

You're all too nice - but you're also all really clever :smile:

Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
From Zoe's posts it seems that she is quite clever but her work ethic is a big contributor to the grades. I know geniuses that are really clever but don't bother to revise and have a terrible work ethic. They do well but don't always get the As and A*s.

Hey nice to hear from you again - how did you revision go over the holidays I'd love to know what you got up to :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
You're so lucky! If you don't me asking, how come you are starting your holidays now?

I have no idea - my school seems to have changed all the holidays this year, it's quite weird but I like the fact that I can get so much done and there is not as big a gap until the start of the exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending