The Student Room Group

I am a gay man, should I sleep with this girl?

I am gay. Two years ago I was very violently raped by a gang of men, and I have not had sex since. I get very scared of other men and have lost my sex drive completely.
One of my friends finds me really attractive and has always said I can experiment with her. Since I dont want to have sex with a man ever again I was thinking should I have sex with her and see what it's like. Maybe I will feel better, especially if I can dominate her then i can feel safe and in control. I don't find her attractive nor any other girl.

what do you think i should do. ty

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I am gay. Two years ago I was very violently raped by a gang of men, and I have not had sex since. I get very scared of other men and have lost my sex drive completely.
One of my friends finds me really attractive and has always said I can experiment with her. Since I dont want to have sex with a man ever again I was thinking should I have sex with her and see what it's like. Maybe I will feel better, especially if I can dominate her then i can feel safe and in control. I don't find her attractive nor any other girl.

are you gay because you got destroyed 2 years ago or you genuinely gay? this makes me question whether you're truly gay or not....

bringing pain fear and control all together is of no benefit to help you relieve stress because she might come back at you and leave you feeling worse after this whole experience, try not to relieve yourself on other people.

BUT by all means give it a go ^-^

if you're gay, why have sex with a girl?
Reply 3
Original post by thefatone
are you gay because you got destroyed 2 years ago or you genuinely gay? this makes me question whether you're truly gay or not....bringing pain fear and control all together is of no benefit to help you relieve stress because she might come back at you and leave you feeling worse after this whole experience, try not to relieve yourself on other people.BUT by all means give it a go ^-^
I don't know what you mean. I have been gay all my life. But 2 years ago when that happened I stopped wanting to be with anyone, stopped having sex with guys, lost all interest in them etc .

if you're gay, why have sex with a girl?

well i don't want to have sex with men.
[QUOTE=Anonymous;64072271]I don't know what you mean. I have been gay all my life. But 2 years ago when that happened I stopped wanting to be with anyone, stopped having sex with guys, lost all interest in them etc .

well i don't want to have sex with men.

i seee oh ok, when being raped is a horrendous experience for the reciever, i feel for you bro.
No, seek professional help and contact the police if you haven't already to get past this episode in the healthiest way possible. This girl will not help you get past it and you will definitely regret it.
No... As a gay man too I can tell you honestly it won't make you feel any better. I feel for you, I really do. But this isn't a case of you hating men it's a case of you not coping with what happened (which is understandable)... Seek some professional help, most men are not bad men and would treat you with the respect and dignity you deserve

If you want to talk you can always PM me..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Blondie987
No, seek professional help and contact the police if you haven't already to get past this episode in the healthiest way possible. This girl will not help you get past it and you will definitely regret it.

I can't get professional help, men are not allowed to. rape shelters and crisis centres only help women. there are none in 100 miles radius near me that I can use. And i can't afford private therapist.
I can't get professional help, men are not allowed to. rape shelters and crisis centres only help women. there are none in 100 miles radius near me that I can use. And i can't afford private therapist.

Speak to the police and your gp
Reply 9
Original post by Blondie987
Speak to the police and your gp

it happened in a different country i went to the authorities when it happened and they told me to go away they weren't interested that it was my fault.
maybe I should talk to my gp.
it happened in a different country i went to the authorities when it happened and they told me to go away they weren't interested that it was my fault.
maybe I should talk to my gp.

Please do so, and there is absolutely no harm in speaking to the police anyway
were the men who attacked you gay or was it a gay homophobic weird type thing also what country did it take place in . I would say go for it but she may want it more or even a relationship and you may just end up ruining a good friendship
Original post by karl pilkington
were the men who attacked you gay or was it a gay homophobic weird type thing also what country did it take place in . I would say go for it but she may want it more or even a relationship and you may just end up ruining a good friendship

i dont know their sexualities. it was in greece.
I don't want to ruin our friendship either. But I kind of want to have sex with her because it might help me feel better, i don't know.
Reply 13
i dont know their sexualities. it was in greece.
I don't want to ruin our friendship either. But I kind of want to have sex with her because it might help me feel better, i don't know.

Were you at Mykonos?

Sorry about the experience :/
Original post by *Stefan*
Were you at Mykonos?

Sorry about the experience :/

Zante
Reply 15
Zante

Did you report it?
No. You are homosexual, not bisexual or heterosexual. Seek help for this traumatic experience through your GP.
OP, I hope you got checked out?
Sorry about the rape.
if you are strictly dickly, don't involve a girl into it please. don't be a selfish person.
Reply 19

You can feel in control with a guy too. Just hook up with someone 'petite', someone smaller than you, someone you could easily overpower.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending