The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

This has been voted as the worst finisher of all time.

http://gfycat.com/DistinctGoldenIbex
Reply 4741
So pleased Los Matadores are set to drop the matador gimmick.

Them, the Dudley Boyz, the Usos, Kalisto/Sin Cara, Enzo and Cass, the Vaudevillians, The League of Nations, The New Day, the Ascension, the Social Outcasts.

Tag division looking very large all of a sudden.
" I need to beat you Rock, more than anything you could ever imagine"

Simply the GOAT. Feud, wrestlers, wrestlemania, main event, promo package. THIS is the best.

[video="youtube;srhd2fZyDB4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4[/video]
Original post by LongshotReturns
This has been voted as the worst finisher of all time.

http://gfycat.com/DistinctGoldenIbex

The YETAAAAYYYY
Reply 4744
Dr Phil on RAW tomorrow ffs
Original post by Mackay
Dr Phil on RAW tomorrow ffs

I keep confusing Dr Phil for Dr Shelby, the one who helped daniel bryan and kane get through anger management, would be great to see that guy again.
Reply 4746
Apparently Shane is set to appear on RAW again. I'm intrigued as to where the company is going with this. The more he appears, the more legs there seems to be in that brand extension rumour which surfaced a few weeks back.
Original post by Mackay
Apparently Shane is set to appear on RAW again. I'm intrigued as to where the company is going with this. The more he appears, the more legs there seems to be in that brand extension rumour which surfaced a few weeks back.

The mole who did the AMA said they don't even know if Shane will be staying or going, so that's not happening. That's a 'rumour' started and continued by people who want the draft back.
Original post by Mackay

WWE's digital media team have announced that Shane has been given control of RAW tonight again due to "overwhelming social media support".

Which makes the match at WrestleMania seem utterly pointless, however that phrase has to make me wonder if this is the start of them trying to do the Daniel Bryan arc from Hell in a Cell 2013 to WrestleMania 2014 all over again but intentionally this time, and that Shane will eventually get control and it'll mean more when he does because of the struggle.
Reply 4749
Original post by Neverdie
The mole who did the AMA said they don't even know if Shane will be staying or going, so that's not happening. That's a 'rumour' started and continued by people who want the draft back.

I don't think the brand extension will ever happen - but a NXT invasion type scenario is increasingly likely.
Reply 4750
Man, the tag-team division is STACKED right now.

Enzo and Cass are the most entertaining of all the NXT call-ups. They are phenomenal, and their promos are great. We haven't even seen them in the ring yet, but that's sensible from Creative. Let's delay their physical encounter with the Dudley Boyz for as long as possible. Those two, the New Day, the Usos, the League of Nations, the Golden Truth, the Ascension, the Vaudevillians, the Social Outcasts, the Lucha Dragons...great depth.

I thought Shane O'Mac was entertaining in his promo - actually, it was probably his best since his return. Kevin Owens squaring off against Cesaro was a treat, but they failed to click as well as I was expecting. Both are such solid workers, though, but they were eclipsed by Sami Zayn and AJ Styles' bout. A great match between two great competitors.

It was a shame to see that injury to Kalisto. Not only did it hamper their match with the Dudleyz, but it now means we'll probably see a US title change soon. That's good news, because his reign has been stale, and with The Miz and Cesaro bound to thrill the fans (especially if the latter is given a strap) it means the secondary championships are in a healthy state going forward.

The Usos and the Social Outcasts, meanwhile, were totally eclipsed by the arrival of Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. Their arrival creates a number of options: AJ Styles, a Finn Balor call-up etc. The Chris Jericho/Dean Ambrose feud promises to be absolutely stellar, too. The two are great on the mic, great in the ring, and we'll get a couple of 8/10 PPV matches from the pair. That's sensible for both in a post-WM32 landscape.

My apathy towards Reigns' reign is growing by the day - especially given the company's propensity for putting him in a programme nobody cares about, with stars nobody cares about (Sheamus, Alberto del Rio and Rusev). The League of Nations gimmick is so stale, and they deserve to be nowhere near the main event picture. Without Bray Wyatt, who is slowly turning face and becoming increasingly intriguing once again, I'd have switched off after Apollo Crews ran through Adam Rose.
Reply 4751
This week's SmackDown spoilers:

- WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz and Maryse open the show with MizTV. Zack Ryder interrupts and The Miz teased that he would give Ryder a title shot but Ryder’s already booked in a match with Baron Corbin.
- Baron Corbin def. Zack Ryder. After the match, Corbin beat Ryder down again but Dolph Ziggler made the save and they brawled.
- Emma def. Paige.
- Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady def. The Ascension to advance in the tag team tournament.
- AJ Styles def. Alberto Del Rio.
- Backstage comedy segment with Fandango and The Golden Truth.
- The Vaudevillains def. Goldust and R-Truth to advance in the tag team tournament.
- Sami Zayn vs Chris Jericho ended in a no contest when Kevin Owens, who was on commentary with Dean Ambrose, interfered. The four men brawled and the two baby faces stood tall to end the segment and broadcast.
Some artist turned Kevin Owens into Saturday Morning Cartoon shows.

http://saturdaymorningsteen.blogspot.co.uk/

My favourite is Arthur. xD
Reply 4753
The Recess one^ Haha.
Bray Wyatt injured, god damn it.

Here's the video of the moment it happened, hard to watch him try to pull through it.

[video]https://streamable.com/zsu3[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4755
Really poor news for Bray.

In better news, PWTorch reporting WWE will split up The League of Nations sooner rather than later. Am I the only one who thinks del Rio has huge babyface potential? He'd need the right feud, though, for sure.
Nope they tried it before and it didn't last long. Too many faces right now anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4757
Original post by AR_95
Nope they tried it before and it didn't last long. Too many faces right now anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

He needs a mouthpiece, whether baby or heel.

It's the same deal with Ryback. The guy isn't the worst talker, but placing him with Lana or Heyman during this heel run would magnify his potential.
Original post by Mackay
He needs a mouthpiece, whether baby or heel.

It's the same deal with Ryback. The guy isn't the worst talker, but placing him with Lana or Heyman during this heel run would magnify his potential.

He had a mouth piece in Zeb Colter. It helped but he wasn't that big. Ryback already had Heyman as a mouthpiece him as a heel and it wasn't flattering either.
Reply 4759
Original post by AR_95
He had a mouth piece in Zeb Colter. It helped but he wasn't that big. Ryback already had Heyman as a mouthpiece him as a heel and it wasn't flattering either.

I was talking Ryback with Colter.

Heyman barely appeared with Ryback as a talker, though. Apart from ramming home the point that Lesnar had broken the streak.

Quick Reply

Latest