The Student Room Group

Stressed out about exams? Join the TSR stress-relief session everyday between 5-6pm!!

Hello TSR! :cube: :heart:

So, it's the final night of the Easter holidays. :emo: After 2 weeks of intense studying.. *cough* Procrastination *cough*, the time has finally come for us all to return to the wonderful place known as school. :biggrin: Many of us here may be attempting to do the last bit of cramming in preparation for what lies ahead for us tomorrow. If that's you then try not to work too hardd and make sure you get a good night's sleep for your first day back tomorrow! :'3

Anyway, I hope everyone's revision went well and you all managed to complete what you planned. :mmm:

Spoiler

Okay, so how this thread works is basically you'll all come in here everyday at 5pm and we'll all participate in a guided meditation session together. Well, virtually together, ofc. :blushing:

Guided meditation is well known for relaxing and clearing the mind as well as making you feel more at ease/peace with yourself. I just think it might help me and everyone who is feeling particularly stressed or overwhelmed with anything. :h:

I also think many people forget the importance of keeping the mind + body calm during exam season and perhaps this thread will be a good way to keep that in check so none of us here overwork ourselves. Definitely not ideal! >.<

After we have all watched the daily video clip then we can all share the aspect of revision that we feel most proud of completing that day!

Hopefully this thread will reduce stress levels and make everyone here feel, motivated, calm + collected. :cool: (Supposedly the formula to success. :shh: )

So, if this sounds like your thing then don't forget to check back tomorrow for (hopefully) an hour of relaxation!

Oh and even though I have been participating in excess amounts of this recently, no posts complaining about exams/studying/life please! :colondollar: There are plenty of other threads for that and we want to create an aura of tranquility + positivity within these four virtual walls. :bubbles:

Scroll to see replies

ohhh maan....
i hate that PRSOM thing :cry:

Spoiler

It isn't even the end of the holidays for me and i'm almost crying with stress so can't imagine what it is like for those going back tomorrow :frown:

Good Luck everyone :hugs: xxx

Damn that sounded so negative, wasn't mean to be :colondollar:

[scroll]
:bl:
[/scroll]

Good luck everyone, sure you will all do great :h: x
(edited 8 years ago)
Yayy... to reducing stress levels :wink:

I still have a week left till I go back to school and I'm losing my brain.
(edited 8 years ago)
So we share funny video clips??
Reply 6
Original post by fatima1998
X

Original post by iEthan
X

Original post by CoolCavy
X

Original post by the-future-medic
X

Thanks guys. :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
It isn't even the end of the holidays for me and i'm almost crying with stress so can't imagine what it is like for those going back tomorrow :frown:

Good Luck everyone :hugs: xxx

Damn that sounded so negative, wasn't mean to be :colondollar:

[scroll]
:bl:
[/scroll]

Good luck everyone, sure you will all do great :h: x

its me dear who is planning to take some sort of impulsive action :cry:
Reply 8
Original post by Sum Ting
So we share funny video clips??

If you would like to share funny video clips then that would be most appropriate for this thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3675811

~

In here, however, I will be providing the clips for us all to watch + stuff. :smile:

Edit: It'll probably make more sense once it takes place tomorrow.. :s-smilie:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Anon_98
Hello TSR! :cube: :heart:

So, it's the final night of the Easter holidays. :emo: After 2 weeks of intense studying.. *cough* Procrastination *cough*, the time has finally come for us all to return to the wonderful place known as school. :biggrin: Many of us here may be attempting to do the last bit of cramming in preparation for what lies ahead for us tomorrow. If that's you then try not to work too hardd and make sure you get a good night's sleep for your first day back tomorrow! :'3

Anyway, I hope everyone's revision went well and you all managed to complete what you planned. :mmm:

Spoiler

Okay, so how this thread works is basically you'll all come in here everyday at 5pm and we'll all participate in a guided meditation session together. Well, virtually together, ofc. :blushing:

Guided meditation is well known for relaxing and clearing the mind as well as making you feel more at ease/peace with yourself. I just think it might help me and everyone who is feeling particularly stressed or overwhelmed with anything. :h:

I also think many people forget the importance of keeping the mind + body calm during exam season and perhaps this thread will be a good way to keep that in check so none of us here overwork ourselves. Definitely not ideal! >.<

After we have all watched the daily video clip then we can all share the aspect of revision that we feel most proud of completing that day!

Hopefully this thread will reduce stress levels and make everyone here feel, motivated, calm + collected. :cool: (Supposedly the formula to success. :shh: )

So, if this sounds like your thing then don't forget to check back tomorrow for (hopefully) an hour of relaxation!

Oh and even though I have been participating in excess amounts of this recently, no posts complaining about exams/studying/life please! :colondollar: There are plenty of other threads for that and we want to create an aura of tranquility + positivity within these four virtual walls. :bubbles:

This sounds awesome! Thankyou

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by goal101
This sounds awesome! Thankyou

You're welcome! <3
Aaaah, this is just what I need to get my act together and get my work done.
You're fabulous, Nonny, don't you ever forget that! :jumphug:
Reply 12
Original post by Mochassassin
Aaaah, this is just what I need to get my act together and get my work done.
You're fabulous, Nonny, don't you ever forget that! :jumphug:

Yayyy!

Aw Sass. :o: :hugs:<3
Reply 13
Awhhhhhhhhhhh this is cute! :biggrin:
dis mah thread
So my holidays started this last Friday:P GREAT! Haha weird sixth form :colonhash:
In, my exams are earlier than A Level ones I think so that stress relief can't come quick enough smh :yes:
great idea :smile:
Reply 17
Just a reminder that the first session will start at 5:00pm today. :smile:
Reply 18
11th April- 5:00pm.
~Time to make yourselves comfortable! ~

Part 1.
Heyllo all, I hope everyone has had a good day at school/sixth-form/university/work! + I also hope you're all dealing well with these site breakdowns. O_O XD Okay for our first ever session, I thought it'd be nice to start with a video based specifically on stress relief, so that's exactly what I picked out for us. It's just over 10 minutes long, but future videos may vary in length. ^-^Enjoy. <3
Click here for video! <3
Reply 19
My post requires editing and the edit button isn't working. :cry2:

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending