The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Butternuts96
Better to stay at home for her sake but if she's passionate to work and staying at home would upset her, then she can choose a halal job ie any job where there's zero interaction with males. What about you, dude?

I'm a girl lol
I would prefer to stay at home, I would only work if my husband wanted me to.
Original post by HAnwar
I'm a girl lol
I would prefer to stay at home, I would only work if my husband wanted me to.

That's really commendable. Very impressive. You're in the minority of muslim women. If only the majority of other muslim women thought like that but no, they prefer high-flying careers and think nothing of opposite gender interaction. Keep it up.
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Ayaz, you better make me!!! :wink:

Better make you what? :P
That's really commendable. Very impressive. You're in the minority of muslim women. If only the majority of other muslim women thought like that but no, they prefer high-flying careers and think nothing of opposite gender interaction. Keep it up.

Yeah exactly, mashaAllah sis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

JZK.
Yeah I have no interest in that, jobs, making money etc.
Priority should be the home which is the sunnah.

Original post by s_ahmed2
Yeah exactly, mashaAllah sis.

Posted from TSR Mobile

JZK

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is this just addressed at Muslims
Original post by X_Hope_X
Why is this just addressed at Muslims

Perhaps the OP wishes to see how being a Muslim correlates with the age people wish to marry at?

Why? Do you feel discriminated against?
Male

around 27-30 if my mind changes

Otherwise I couldn't give a ****

I am not spending money and time on some bitch when that could be better spent on a BMW ///M5 or a MUSTANG or LAMBORGHINI.

Plus so many bitches are stuck up and arrogant and pricks and so annoying.

Just me :smile:
Should mention my parents literally said since I told them this^^^

That they won't let me stay unmarried. We have had extreme arguments over this and I am like it's my life and decision but they think that not getting married is bad. Pfffffffft
dont care when as long as hes mr.perfect...female...hate the idea of marriage, but it the only halal way to live with someone u love
Original post by Jeff548
Male

I am not spending money and time on some bitch when that could be better spent on a BMW ///M5 or a MUSTANG or LAMBORGHINI.

What, as opposed to a chauvinistic pig? :smile:
Original post by Jeff548
Male

You deserve a round of applause for this dude. Couldn't have said it any better myself. :smile:

Original post by Anonymous

At least our friend Jeff has been honest about his feelings instead of hiding behind an Anonymous name. You don't know anything about what he's been through with women, you have no right to give him verbal abuse just cos you don't agree with his views. You asked for peoples' views on marriage, obviously not everyone subscribes to the Muslim view of getting married early and having children early.

Quit hiding on anonymous and come out unless you're scared that I will thump you one in the face for being cheeky?

Don't say **** like that. You're probably another bitch who can't handle the fact that you do **** all.

People like you just wait until the day where you take your man's money and spend it on worthless **** - just like yourself. You're so lucky you are on anonymous because if this was in real life... your cheek would have got you a proper thumping.

Stuck up, uptight, little bitch...
Original post by asif007
You deserve a round of applause for this dude. Couldn't have said it any better myself. :smile:

Cheers bro :smile: Aint nobody taking my money from me:smile:

At least our friend Jeff has been honest about his feelings instead of hiding behind an Anonymous name. You don't know anything about what he's been through with women, you have no right to give him verbal abuse just cos you don't agree with his views. You asked for peoples' views on marriage, obviously not everyone subscribes to the Muslim view of getting married early and having children early.

Exactly, go suck one off
Original post by Jeff548
Quit hiding on anonymous and come out unless you're scared that I will thump you one in the face for being cheeky?

Don't say **** like that. You're probably another bitch who can't handle the fact that you do **** all.

People like you just wait until the day where you take your man's money and spend it on worthless **** - just like yourself. You're so lucky you are on anonymous because if this was in real life... your cheek would have got you a proper thumping.

Stuck up, uptight, little bitch...

Exactly, go suck one off

I went under anon because I don't want to reveal my OP identity (I share way too much info on here and I don't want people in real life to identify me).
Also, I'm studying a masters degree so I can get a decent job and not need a man's money. If you read some of the comments above a lot of muslim guys here are actually praising other girls who don't want to work. Seems you can't win either way.
Your attitude is pretty shocking tbh. Are you muslim?
Original post by fire_and_ice
I don't really know. Preferably before the age of 27, but not until I'm content with my own self (career wise, financially, spiritually etc).

Also, female.

This. I am also female.
Reply 155
Original post by Jeff548
Male

Wow!! Are you muslim btw?
Reply 156
Original post by Naveed-7
I prefered to get married at around 25-26. Maybe I will, maybe not. Im 21, failing my degree, no job and havent got a driving licence yet. Need to sort out my life.

May Allah make it easier for you :smile:
Original post by h333
Wow!! Are you muslim btw?

Yes
Reply 158
Original post by Jeff548
Yes

Ok thanks. Do not worry not all girls are like that. may Allah show you the best path :smile:
I went under anon because I don't want to reveal my OP identity (I share way too much info on here and I don't want people in real life to identify me).
Also, I'm studying a masters degree so I can get a decent job and not need a man's money. If you read some of the comments above a lot of muslim guys here are actually praising other girls who don't want to work. Seems you can't win either way.
Your attitude is pretty shocking tbh. Are you muslim?

Wooooow you're studying a masters degree, because not one person I know doesn't study a masters... (ok that was pointless and actually sounds decent, what do you study?)

Yeah but you would be surprised how many people say that and expect a man's money. You have to admit that everyone expects this to an extent.

Don't have time to read the comments... Why would you praise a girl who isn't working? You get reward for working as you're doing something useful and not wasting time which Allah hates! So that's a load of bs. If society has a different view then that's good for those who do isn't it.

Also, maybe it's just me personally but I don't want a jobless wife if I ever do have to get married. Like wtf man. Go earn yourself. Do your own ****. And if they don't work then they should be doing ALL the jobs in the house like a women should be doing anyway.

"Seems you can't win either way."
I am warning you big boi, don't be cheeky with me...

My attitude is shocking in your opinion. Yes, I am a Muslim. Does this bother you? Is this shocking to you as well?

" I'm studying a masters degree so I can get a decent job"
Inshallah.

I hate this fact that women aren't required to do as much. Then you have all these people pushing for gender equality, WHAT THE ****!?!? If a women slaps me - normal. I slap her back, bear in mind i'm slapping her back, I get arrested. You ever seen those videos online of the guy absolutely smacking the daylights of the girl? I'll show you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VD53kyJhCk
Watch from 1:00 - 1:35. First of all, that's a bloody slap and a half. Second, the girl then attempts to do something back but her ass is sorted now. Third, the guy who tries to fight ofr the girl gets his ass rekt too.

Moral of the story, DON'T BE CHEEKY BIG BOI. Also, girls should work if they want to have a life and do something other than being lazy and furthering this reputation they have of women's lazy indifference to their male partner's suffering.

Don't hide on anon. There is no hiding in the real world and if you have nothing bad to hide come out... unless you're scared that you've been too cheeky

Latest

Trending

Trending