The Student Room Group

Someone talk to me before I resort to questionable forms of entertaimment

Scroll to see replies

Btw what is kik?
Original post by hezzlington
I didn't read the conversation...but...frenchie do you take LSD?

I don't xD ! We were talking about Alice in Wonderland :mmm:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I don't xD ! We were talking about Alice in Wonderland :mmm:

Fair enough :biggrin:
Fair enough :biggrin:

Do YOU take LSR :K: ?
Do YOU take LSD :K: ?

I am just and cute and innocent as you are :u:

Spoiler

:daydreaming:

:five:

Same ! TSR is so addictive :afraid:

What are your interests :3 ? (It looks like your thread is slightly becoming an AMA thread xD )

TSR is the bane of my existence. It's ruined my life.

Hahaha, I am interested in everything. It's a burden. I want to know everything ever :colone: and you?

Btw what is kik?

A messaging app that only requires a username to chat.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
x.

Ah i've never understood messaging apps.

Like people have texting/facebook/whatsapp/viber/snapchat/instagram dms/twitter dms etc.

I only use facebook to talk to people, i very rarely get texts and I don't see the point in having other messaging apps?

I'm not too clued up on social media though.

:dontknow:
(edited 8 years ago)
I am just and cute and innocent as you are :u:

Spoiler

Hahaha :lol:

I see ^.^ it's a good decision to stop :wink:
TSR is the bane of my existence. It's ruined my life.

Hahaha, I am interested in everything. It's a burden. I want to know everything ever :colone: and you?

Mine as well :ninja:

Cooool :ahee: ! I like to read, to run, to play tennis, to learn languages, and to travel :3
Reply 48
:lol:

When I frist read Alice in Wonderland, it was in french and "why a raven is like a writing desk" is translated by "pourquoi un corbeau ressemble à un bureau ?" (Raven -> corbeau ; writing desk -> bureau )
So I thought it was because of the rhyme. Then I read the book in english and it blown my mind. And I'm still working on why the raven is like a writing desk.

Spoiler

Who is your favourite character in Alice in Wonderland :3 ?

Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both. (He wrote the poem The Raven, presumably on a writing desk.)

The Cheshire Cat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I genuinely really miss it. Is that sad???
Ah i've never understood messaging apps.

Like people have texting/facebook/whatsapp/viber/snapchat/instagram dms/twitter dms etc.

I only use facebook to talk to people, i very rarely get texts and I don't see the point in having other messaging apps?

I'm not too clued up on social media though.

:dontknow:

I don't talk on Facebook; rarely text; don't have Twitter or Instagram; only use Whatsapp really. Kik is for internet strangers.

Mine as well :ninja:

Cooool :ahee: ! I like to read, to run, to play tennis, to learn languages, and to travel :3

I like all of those apart from tennis.. I'm not very good :getmecoat: where have you been and what languages do you speak?
Original post by Katty3
Because Edgar Allen Poe wrote on both. (He wrote the poem The Raven, presumably on a writing desk.)

The Cheshire Cat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love you :ahee:

I genuinely really miss it. Is that sad???

I suppose you can't control that, but you can control your acts :yep:
You do whatever you want after all :lol: but it's not a good thing at all and I suppose you know it :/

I like all of those apart from tennis.. I'm not very good :getmecoat: where have you been and what languages do you speak?

:five: It's okay for tennis I still love you :3
I've been to several places in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Algeria, Turkey, UAE. Have you ever travelled ? If so, where ?
I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german and I'm currently learning Czech :3
I love you :ahee:

I suppose you can't control that, but you can control your acts :yep:
You do whatever you want after all :lol: but it's not a good thing at all and I suppose you know it :/

:five: It's okay for tennis I still love you :3
I've been to several places in France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Algeria, Turkey, UAE. Have you ever travelled ? If so, where ?
I can speak fluently french, english, arabic, I understand german and I'm currently learning Czech :3

Oh wow, I'm jealous. I really really want to go to UAE.. And those mad languahe skills :eek: do you learn them at school?

I've been to France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Colombia, USA, The Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland and obvs England :tongue:
Oh wow, I'm jealous. I really really want to go to UAE.. And those mad languahe skills :eek: do you learn them at school?

I've been to France, Spain, Greece, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Germany, Iceland, Colombia, USA, The Netherlands, Ireland, Scotland and obvs England :tongue:

Hope you'll go :five:

Haha yes and no ! I'm a french native, I learned a bit of english and german at school but not enough to be fluent. I started to read/watch movies in english , then I became fluent. I did the same for german but not as seriously as I did it for the english, that's why I can understand but barely speak it. For arabic it's because mum is algerian, so it's kinda an other native language :biggrin: - I did learn at school how to read it tho - and the Czech I'm learning because I'll study in Prague next year :yep:

Awesoooooome *O* *O* what was your favourite place :excited: ?

Quick Reply

Latest