The Student Room Group

How many relationships have you been in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IFoundWonderland
Zero.

:shock:
About 12 I think now
Reply 102
Original post by JRKinder
You shouldn't have to look too far, the uni itself may even be able to help find a driving instructor :smile: It must be awful to have your rights restricted so much :/

Thank you, you too! I'm taking Maths, Physics and Politics, wbu?

Hey I did not know about that!!! Well guess you really do learn something new every day!
And it is actually, but I'm just 17 and i didn't quite feel the restrictions as much as I have started feeling them now (the restrictions are inclined more towards grown up women rather than little girls!). But I will be getting out of here soon so it's all good I guess :smile:

I'm taking Maths as well! Actually I'm only taking Maths exam this May/June as I already have one other A level (Biology) and two AS (Chemistry and Physics).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
Original post by Rock Fan
About 12 I think now

Woah! You've got a pretty good record there....

Posted from TSR Mobile
None
Original post by stefano865
:shock:

What's wrong? :shock:
Over 9000:u:
Im hotcake

Spoiler

What's wrong? :shock:

Just surprised cos you seem nice. :h:
2 "proper" and another which was a v strange situation
No proper long term relationships.

One teenage relationship I don't really count (we're still good friends, she's visiting me in a few days) and my previous relationship was long distance, only actually together for 4 months. We travelled across the USA together though that was fun I suppose. :dontknow: but I think too short to really count.
Original post by Noara
Woah! You've got a pretty good record there....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sadly not I seem to have very bad luck, at the same time I am 34.
None as of yet but me and music have a long term relationship and have been committed for a long time.
Original post by Rhythmical
None as of yet but me and music have a long term relationship and have been committed for a long time.

Same :sexface:
Just surprised cos you seem nice. :h:

I am lazy af with people and also get suspicious if I think someone likes me and kind of turn on them lol. I also don't give out my number to strangers (because of suspicion) and in clubs and bars don't even give them my real name :colondollar:
Original post by hezzlington
Same :sexface:

I'm surprised you've never had a girlfriend.
I am lazy af with people and also get suspicious if I think someone likes me and kind of turn on them lol. I also don't give out my number to strangers (because of suspicion) and in clubs and bars don't even give them my real name :colondollar:

Interesting. :eyeball:

So are you happy with the fact you've never had one? :smile:
Original post by Noara
That "4 years" part made me so happy! Well happy for you,stranger :':wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you stranger :biggrin:
Interesting. :eyeball:

So are you happy with the fact you've never had one? :smile:

No.

I've just had enough negative experiences with men to be afraid of what any encounter might involve or how they might perceive me.
Original post by Rhythmical
I'm surprised you've never had a girlfriend.

Both my 'exes' were very attractive and had great personalities, just didn't work out for the long term, which is what I want. I'm not afraid of commitment, but I'm afraid of committing to the wrong person..

I also don't actively talk to girls a lot because I'm not desperate for sex/sexually motivated (not that I think there is anything wrong with pursuing a girl you want to romp with), so in terms of females my life is pretty lonely.
No.

I've just had enough negative experiences with men to be afraid of what any encounter might involve or how they might perceive me.

Why do I hear this sort of thing so often?

Shame. :frown:

Quick Reply