The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

reminder we lost to Utd a few weeks ago
Ok if next season we start well and are top by Christmas, read "arsenal are title contenders" as "arsenal are just picking up the necessary points to consolidate their position in a champions league place"
Original post by The Assassin
x

Bruce overcomes his social anxiety for 1 minute to write an essay and nobody even replies

thoughts @fk (RIP) @difeo @GGMU @bammy jastard 27
Original post by Parties in LA
Bruce overcomes his social anxiety for 1 minute to write an essay and nobody even replies

thoughts @fk (RIP) @difeo @GGMU @bammy jastard 27

shawn never replies to anybody

thx for giving some needed attention though :kiss:
(edited 8 years ago)

thx for giving some needed attention though

dw I waited a day to see if anybody had anything to say but I got your back
Riots needed in London if Wenger is still manager by July
Original post by angelfox

I miss the 2011 riots :moon:
We should have signed Alderweireld:frown:

scenes when he comes to us for free and becomes invincible

Going to go on a rampage down Holloway Road if he signs a new contract.
How many seasons would you want out of the CL if Wenger does go?

thx for giving some needed attention though :kiss:

Legit thought you were a dupe this entire time...
Original post by leinad2012
Carroll arguably should have been off after 3 minutes ffs.

Arguably, your words. The other calls weren't arguable though, they were plain bad. Assuming they were mistakes.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Arguably, your words. The other calls weren't arguable though, they were plain bad. Assuming they were mistakes.

The 2nd disallowed goal yes. The 3rd was a definite foul on Kosc.
Original post by leinad2012
The 2nd disallowed goal yes. The 3rd was a definite foul on Kosc.

Either way you got lucky in that match.

The referee was abysmal and got almost every big decision wrong. You didn't deserve anything but you got a point and you should be content with that given the circumstances.

You won't win the league now; you just need to make sure you don't bottle it and drop to 4th or below...
Original post by Lúcio
Either way you got lucky in that match.

The referee was abysmal and got almost every big decision wrong. You didn't deserve anything but you got a point and you should be content with that given the circumstances.

You won't win the league now; you just need to make sure you don't bottle it and drop to 4th or below...

Oh certainly, pretty much every big decision was wrong. But like I've said, it harmed both teams. Carroll probably should have seen red, if not for the first challenge alone then for 2 yellows. You can't claim West Ham were hard done by when Arsenal had just as many big calls go against them.
We'll get 4th at least, but I can see City leapfrogging us the way we're playing. They have cl to worry about but with De Bruyne back they'll go on a mad one
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Going to go on a rampage down Holloway Road if he signs a new contract.

GTA style?
I buy the "mentality" argument somewhat because nobody wins the league expecting every ref decision to go in their favour. The moment you play for decisions is the moment every game runs away from you. Why? Because when you call for a decision and it never happens, you switch off and the ball goes in the back of the net. That was how Arsenal conceded against Swansea. Teams that want to win play to the whistle and never moan at the ref :wink:
GTA style?

London riots 2011 style. Need to get my adidas originals tracksuit for the full roadman look.
Henry Winter basically confirming everything we already knew. Wenger is inept in the transfer market, has no one on the board who will challenge him, the club have created a loser mentality where second is first and as long as AW keeps getting CL and the money that comes with it he will keep getting new contacts. He is no longer a pull factor for new signings, like some AKB's believe. The club have no succession plan at all, and Wenger needs to go for progress. He is amazed there haven't been more protests against him and the board by fans. In other words we are an utter shambles of a club at the moment. Wenger out and sack the board.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Henry Winter basically confirming everything we already knew. Wenger is inept in the transfer market, has no one on the board who will challenge him, the club have created a loser mentality were second is first and as long as AW keeps getting CL and the money that comes with it he will keep getting new contacts. He is no longer a pull factor for new signings, like some AKB's believe. The club have no succession plan at all, and Wenger needs to go for progress. He is amazed there haven't been more protests against him and the board by fans. In other words we are an utter shambles of a club at the moment. Wenger out and sack the board.

i literally just read that Fkhange's TL, disgusting by the club.

Latest