The Student Room Group

I am a gay man, should I sleep with this girl?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I never said it's simple. But it's better than sex with a girl he's not even attracted to, in my opinion.
Original post by Anonymous
i dont know their sexualities. it was in greece.
I don't want to ruin our friendship either. But I kind of want to have sex with her because it might help me feel better, i don't know.

did they know you were gay also why didn't the police do anything? I would say not to do it as the friendship is more important
Reply 22
I'm not saying he should find someone to have sex with right now. I was talking about his future possibilities.
Original post by Abolisher
9/10 enjoy gang rape.

Do you think that's appropriate in this situation? Dickhead

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lambert87
Do you think that's appropriate in this situation? Dickhead

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now now darling, learn to take a joke.
Reply 25
Having sex with someone drastically changes relationship dynamics even if it's not something you'd want. Chances are, you won't be able to stay friends afterwards. I think you should speak to a professional to help you move on from such a traumatic experience.

I also don't think speaking to the police will help if this happened in a foreign country.
My troll senses are tingling tbh. Yes, the rape may have been traumatic but I don't see how that could stop you feeling sexually attracted to men. Sleeping with a girl if you're not sexually attracted to her doesn't sound like a good idea.
have a threesome with double penetration!
My troll senses are tingling tbh. Yes, the rape may have been traumatic but I don't see how that could stop you feeling sexually attracted to men. Sleeping with a girl if you're not sexually attracted to her doesn't sound like a good idea.

As i said, i am not attracted to anyone. But men, i am scared of. Sorry it maybe doesn't make sense but i just don't ever want to be with a man again.
As i said, i am not attracted to anyone. But men, i am scared of. Sorry it maybe doesn't make sense but i just don't ever want to be with a man again.

You don't have to justify yourself. Get yourself better before sleeping with anyone
Hi, I'm am a straight male, I would personally say give it a go as you would most likely enjoy the pleasure more than gay sex, but would you be able to stay hard? I mean you aren't attracted to women, right?
Original post by thefatone
are you gay because you got destroyed 2 years ago or you genuinely gay? this makes me question whether you're truly gay or not....

bringing pain fear and control all together is of no benefit to help you relieve stress because she might come back at you and leave you feeling worse after this whole experience, try not to relieve yourself on other people.

BUT by all means give it a go ^-^

That part genuinely had me laughing hahahahh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending