The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That is an old video, which I think you posted before (?)
Yeah I mean Britain First is a highly tolerant, friendly bunch of people isn't it?
Don't give them any publicity, its what they feed off - both Britain First and the people they come up against are all clowns
Original post by Frank Underwood
Yeah I mean Britain First is a highly tolerant, friendly bunch of people isn't it?

So it's OK to use violence against them?

They do have a right to protest and while we may not like what they are protesting about I would still defend that right.
Original post by BaconandSauce
So it's OK to use violence against them?

They do have a right to protest and while we may not like what they are protesting about I would still defend that right.

No, violence is bad, but they're literally provoking it, that video was published by Britain First, so obviously they're going to gloat about how they were 'peacefully protesting', but they are attacking Muslim values because of some ill-informed fears that Islam is taking over the UK.
No, violence is bad, but they're literally provoking it, that video was published by Britain First, so obviously they're going to gloat about how they were 'peacefully protesting', but they are attacking Muslim values because of some ill-informed fears that Islam is taking over the UK.

So they have the right to protest

so those resorting to violence are the ones in the wrong

It's that simple Frank.
Original post by JohnGreek
To be fair, they were looking for it when they were parading through East London with St. George's flags and Crusader crosses. Not that that makes the people they're up against any better.

So displaying the flag of England and a Christian symbol is now asking for it in England

Christ how we have fallen.
So they have the right to protest

so those resorting to violence are the ones in the wrong

It's that simple Frank.

Would you provoke a venomous snake if you knew it was going to bite you? Britain First went to that Mosque with the obvious intent to incite violence so that they can demonise the Muslim community.
Morons against Morons.
strange music tho'.... like a bad episode of Dr Who
Would you provoke a venomous snake

Are you saying Muslims are similar to a wild animal frank?

Would you say similar if it was a group of Muslims being attacked at one of their protests against free speech?
Is OP ever going to stop just reposting this old video repeatedly as if its a brand new thread?
oh for god's sake
Britain First are a bunch of *****. So I don't really care lmao.
Are you saying Muslims are similar to a wild animal frank?

Would you say similar if it was a group of Muslims being attacked at one of their protests against free speech?

I think you're a vile isolationist who has no real perspective on the value of other cultures in our democratic society.

If Britain First 'wins', the problem would change from radicalised Muslims to radicalised Christians - same story, different flavour. But I can appreciate that the majority of Muslims are decent people.
Original post by JohnGreek
Come on - both of us know that walking through the streets of such an area with Christian symbols flying everywhere is designed to be exclusive, antagonistic, and an attempt to rile up the local crowd. It's like saying "Britain for British people - get out!" etc. Parts of East London are indeed shitholes, and I have no sympathy for the regressive culture of certain Muslim communities, but trying to turn B.F. into the victim of this episode is dishonest to say the least.

Nope this is the United kingdom

to make such a claim shows how far we have fallen.

To say Christian symbols are antagonistic towards Muslims shows we have let them get their own way for too long
I think.

You're the one comparing Muslims to wild Animals

Not even I would go that far Frank
You're the one comparing Muslims to wild Animals

Not even I would go that far Frank

I'm using the Muslims who would react violently to protests in this analogy as venomous snakes, I would refer to anyone who would react violently to protests of Christian, Atheist, Jewish or Hindu or of any religion as 'venomous snakes' in this specific analogy. But thankfully the vast majority of Muslims are good people, which I see you still won't accept.
I'm using the Muslims who would react violently to protests in this analogy as venomous snakes,

Yes I know. They are not Animal Frank they are Humans and they can behave as we would expect Humans to behave (this is called Racism of Low expectations Frank look it up)

But I have family in Africa and they tell me the correct way to deal with a venomous snakes who are acting violently is to kill them.

Latest