The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
You're the one comparing Muslims to wild Animals

Not even I would go that far Frank

well judging by their thug pack mentality in the video they arent far behind
Yes I know. They are not Animal Frank they are Humans and they can behave as we would expect Humans to behave (this is called Racism of Low expectations Frank look it up)

But I have family in Africa and they tell me the correct way to deal with a venomous snakes who are acting violently is to kill them.

So in your eyes, we should kill Muslims who protest violently, despite being provoked by a large mob of xenophobes and racists?

I hear North Korea has pretty good means for silencing the opposition, why don't you head there?
Original post by Frank Underwood
So in your eyes

I'm telling you the correct way to deal with an animal who is intent on attacking someone (from people with actual experience)

This is your Analogy not mine though Frank

Seems as usual you really didn't think it through when you called Muslims 'Wild Animals'
I'm telling you the correct way to deal with an animal who is intent on attacking someone (from people with actual experience)

This is your Analogy not mine though Frank

Seems as usual you really didn't think it through when you called Muslims 'Wild Animals'

I explained to you what I meant, and its quite obvious that you're still a troll and I have no reason to care for what you have to say. Goodbye.
oh sweet lord give me strength :facepalm:
I explained to you what I meant,

Frank Muslims are not wild animals.

But yes if that's your stance then yes Goodbye
So it's OK to use violence against them?

They do have a right to protest and while we may not like what they are protesting about I would still defend that right.

Yeah, just look at how people justify a carer giving an autistic child of mental age 6 concussion for a racist remark

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4003281
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mathemagicien
Yeah, just look at how people justify a carer giving an autistic child of mental age 6 concussion for a racist remark

Those who can justify violence for one case will justify it for others
Those who can justify violence for one case will justify it for others

'Racism and islamophobia are the greatest evil anyone can commit, so racists and islamophobes must be silenced by any means necessary' - Tolerance
Original post by Mathemagicien
'Racism and islamophobia are the greatest evil anyone can commit, so racists and islamophobes must be silenced by any means necessary' - Tolerance

I'm also noting the defense that Muslims will always react violently when 'provoked' so better not provoke them (Racism of low expectations)
Would you provoke a venomous snake if you knew it was going to bite you? Britain First went to that Mosque with the obvious intent to incite violence so that they can demonise the Muslim community.

Would white British people have acted the same?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by paul514
Would white British people have acted the same?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile

The very fact that Britain First came to this mosque willing to provoke violence suggests that your assumption up there is pretty wrong indeed.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Is OP ever going to stop just reposting this old video repeatedly as if its a brand new thread?

this is a new video
I find it quite shocking how people can't have a peaceful protest without being violently attacked. There is no excuse for it, it reflects on this creeping Islamic fascism in my view creates ghettos which kind of become no go areas.
Britain First still confuses me. What exactly is their goal? What do they intend to do to actually solve this issue? Or is their sole objective just to endlessly rake in donations so that they can continue going on these "protests"?

Britain First (and other groups like them) and mainstream Islam are just two sides of the same coin. Both block criticism (BF by disabling comments and dishing out blocks for comments that even slightly betray dissent. And Muslims by shouting racism and Islamophobia). Both constantly portray themselves as the victims in a desperate ploy to garner support (BF by posting videos like the one in the OP. And Muslims by complaining about the media only showing the bad Muslims do, not the good). In the end they're both just as toxic as each other, and choosing sides isn't going to solve anything.
Reply 36
**** me.

East London is not part of England anymore, it's basically Pakistan at this point.

Our own little Islamabad. :woo:
Original post by Saeedpoppa
Britain First still confuses me. What exactly is their goal? What do they intend to do to actually solve this issue? Or is their sole objective just to endlessly rake in donations so that they can continue going on these "protests"?

Britain First (and other groups like them) and mainstream Islam are just two sides of the same coin. Both block criticism (BF by disabling comments and dishing out blocks for comments that even slightly betray dissent. And Muslims by shouting racism and Islamophobia). Both constantly portray themselves as the victims in a desperate ploy to garner support (BF by posting videos like the one in the OP. And Muslims by complaining about the media only showing the bad Muslims do, not the good). In the end they're both just as toxic as each other, and choosing sides isn't going to solve anything.

of course they can't solve the issue a they are a fringe party I think their main goal is to highlight the issue
How is it provocative for them to hold a union jack when it is the nations flag? Everyone is conditioned into thinking that they (bf) are in the wrong as they are going into a 'muslim area' and should therefore 'respect' the Muslim people who are there. All that translates to is essentially that the area is no longer truly British and is now a no go area. Also their protest was legal whereas they were assaulted which was illegal.
Original post by karl pilkington
of course they can't solve the issue a they are a fringe party I think their main goal is to highlight the issue

I don't expect them to be able to solve the issue on their own, but the least they could do is take a few steps in that direction. Why not highlight ideas on how this issue could be solved? And I mean plausible ideas, not "Let's kick all Muslims out of the country!" Hold discussions and debates where people are able to voice their opinions, without censorship, and understand where the others are coming from.

By tarring all Muslims with the same brush Britain First are only fuelling the pack mentality that can be seen this video and escalating the issue they're trying to stop.

Latest

Trending

Trending