The Student Room Group

do you ask where you should "finish"?

i've never slept with a girl without a condom before but the girl i'm going out with right now doesn't want to use them (she's on the pill). We have slept together already but i didn't orgasm (I never can when drunk).

I'm just wondering if I'm supposed to ask about where I should "finish"? Inside her would obviously be best and easiest but do I have to ask if that's ok or is the fact she doesn't want to use condoms enough of an implication for me to just go ahead?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
bump

don't want to ask if it's going to spoil the mood
You are not supposed to ask anything.
You go with the flow.
Reply 3
If she doesn't want to use condoms she's perfectly happy for you to finish inside her ha. you can ask where to finish if you're feeling spicy then ruin her hair/fake tan on her back or go in her mouth
Reply 4
Ask her

Also make sure you have thought about the risk of STI's before having sex without a condom.
Ask her.
Do not ask her
Just say your'e about to cum.. then she will say ' cum inside me' or whatever.. You'll know the answer yourself
Reply 8
right, the general consensus is to not ask, glad i know this now
Reply 9
I've never had a guy ask before, I'd be turned off if he did I think 😂
Original post by -CarpeDiem-
Ask her.

Original post by Abstract_Prism
Do not ask her

HILARIOUS :rofl::rofl:
Original post by Jenx301
Ask her

Also make sure you have thought about the risk of STI's before having sex without a condom.

the only girl to reply says i should ask, hmmm
Original post by Goaded

right, good to know. i did think it would be a bit weird asking but i wasn't 100% sure
Go with the flow. :ahee:
Original post by Goaded

well unless he knows definitley he can cum in you, girls have different preferences for other spots.

Some are ok with in their mouth, but some are dead against that, so for them ass or boobs is the best place, but obv sometimes you take a punt and cum where u want to. If she likes it then she wont say anything, if not she'l say dont cum there again. Simples
Original post by Anonymous
the only girl to reply says i should ask, hmmm

It's better if you don't.

If you just get on with it and she doesn't want you to, she'll tell you. If she did want you to and you don't ask, you come off as attractively assertive.

You have nothing to lose.

Apart from the risk of STD's and pregnancy, of course. :wink:
i've never slept with a girl without a condom before but the girl i'm going out with right now doesn't want to use them (she's on the pill). We have slept together already but i didn't orgasm (I never can when drunk).

I'm just wondering if I'm supposed to ask about where I should "finish"? Inside her would obviously be best and easiest but do I have to ask if that's ok or is the fact she doesn't want to use condoms enough of an implication for me to just go ahead?

fill her meat wagon with some cream
I ask. And then do the opposite of that requested.

"On the DDs." Up the gut it goes.
Reply 18
well unless he knows definitley he can cum in you, girls have different preferences for other spots.

Some are ok with in their mouth, but some are dead against that, so for them ass or boobs is the best place, but obv sometimes you take a punt and cum where u want to. If she likes it then she wont say anything, if not she'l say dont cum there again. Simples

Cool?? I'm saying what I think. You said it yourself, 'take a punt'
Reply 19
right, good to know. i did think it would be a bit weird asking but i wasn't 100% sure

Idk I prefer confidence, someone who can read my body language and decide what to do from there. Take control and just do what they think is correct.

I've been described as submissive before though, so perhaps that's a factor.

Latest

Trending

Trending