The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brainzistheword
You're all too nice - but you're also all really clever :smile:

Hey nice to hear from you again - how did you revision go over the holidays I'd love to know what you got up to :biggrin:

I told you Zoe :biggrin: You are very clever :smile:
Original post by NiamhM1801
Well done with what you've done today :smile:
Ouch, triple science is a killer - I have it once on my timetable and I leave school with a melted brain :laugh:

Thank you and haha yep :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
I told you Zoe :biggrin: You are very clever :smile:

:biggrin: still not convinced - I don't have anything more than anyone else and I'm certainly not any smarter than any of you :smile:
i slacked off so much yesterday.
so today i need to definitely finish off my theme paragraph(s) and write the structure paragraph(s)

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're all too nice - but you're also all really clever :smile:

Hey nice to hear from you again - how did you revision go over the holidays I'd love to know what you got up to :biggrin:

Oh yeah. Forgot to update you guys. Again.

Im going back to school tomorrow.

What I did during the holidays:

History -Finished and memorised History Unit 1
Memorised Unit 2
Memorised Unit 3
Did past paper questions A*

Physics P1 -7 and did all of the past papers post 2012 and got A stars.

Biology B1-7 and did all of the past papers post 2012 and got A stars.

English - Nothing. I'm gotten straight A stars in every mock with no revision at all.

French - I've gone through the vocab pack and the fattest CGP book I've ever seen. Gone through it enough times to sit the exam today.

Business - Memorised Unit 1 and 2. Done past papers post 2012 and got A stars.

Maths - I've gone through all of the topics thoroughly using Mr. Burton's maths website. I've done a couple of past papers for which I've recieved As. I need to work on my Maths.

Drama - My Ca got moderated to a High A and therefore I will most likely get an A overall for Drama. I'm ok with that because Edexcel is the hardest board for Drama. The grade boundaries are ridiculous. I also had rehearsals during the holidays.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786

Memorised Unit 2
Memorised Unit 3

English - Nothing. I'm gotten straight A stars in every mock with no revision at all.

French - I've gone through the vocab pack and the fattest CGP book I've ever seen. Gone through it enough times to sit the exam today.

Maths - I've gone through all of the topics thoroughly using Mr. Burton's maths website. I've done a couple of past papers for which I've recieved As. I need to work on my Maths.

Drama - My Ca got moderated to a High A and therefore I will most likely get an A overall for Drama. I'm ok with that because Edexcel is the hardest board for Drama. The grade boundaries are ridiculous. I also had rehearsals during the holidays.

This is amazing - you've done so much and I can't believe you've done all the past papers post 2012 for science. You seem really well prepared for your exams :smile:
This is amazing - you've done so much and I can't believe you've done all the past papers post 2012 for science. You seem really well prepared for your exams :smile:

Thanks. I'm going to do them again and and again so I get the hang of it. Science is just repetition. I just really need to work on my Maths. I wish you all the best. To be honest, I'm going to be revising more now, since school has started again.

Memorised Unit 2
Memorised Unit 3

WOW you've done so much :biggrin: WELL DONE!!!! Keep up this hard work :smile:
WOW you've done so much :biggrin: WELL DONE!!!! Keep up this hard work :smile:

Thanks. I wish you the best of luck as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone how was the first day back?:colondollar: It was good for me after sch I just had some small Physics revsion with the teacher and a few people in my class so it was bettef and I could understand the topics.

For this evening I shall be doing a chemistry past paper, biology and maths. Wish me luck:tongue:
Thanks. I wish you the best of luck as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries and thank you :smile:
Original post by ellamoon_22
Hey everyone how was the first day back?:colondollar: It was good for me after sch I just had some small Physics revsion with the teacher and a few people in my class so it was bettef and I could understand the topics.

For this evening I shall be doing a chemistry past paper, biology and maths. Wish me luck:tongue:

It was good :smile: I also got my physics C.A which i got an A* which I was proud of :smile:
GOOD LUCK ON YOU REVISION (wishing you luck)
It was good :smile: I also got my physics C.A which i got an A* which I was proud of :smile:
GOOD LUCK ON YOU REVISION (wishing you luck)

AWWW WELL DONE thats a really good grade:colondollar::h:
yey, have managed to do half of the work that i need to do today. will have a quick break and then continue.
Thanks. I'm going to do them again and and again so I get the hang of it. Science is just repetition. I just really need to work on my Maths. I wish you all the best. To be honest, I'm going to be revising more now, since school has started again.

That's good to hear and it's fab to hear you've got it all worked out - I too wish you the best of luck :smile:

I always find it's better when there are only a few students in revision classes - it's easier to get on and ask questions if you need to :smile:

How have you got on with the chemsitry past paper ?
AWWW WELL DONE thats a really good grade:colondollar::h:

Thank you :biggrin:
That's good to hear and it's fab to hear you've got it all worked out - I too wish you the best of luck :smile:

I always find it's better when there are only a few students in revision classes - it's easier to get on and ask questions if you need to :smile:

How have you got on with the chemsitry past paper ?

Thank you my clever clogs babe.
(edited 8 years ago)
Good evening :smile: UPDATE 11/04/16

Today school started and i didn't get much done but school was good :smile: I got my Physics C.A back and i got an A* :biggrin: - the only reason why i'm genuinely excited for school is getting back results :biggrin:

1. Marked Chemistry past paper - A*
2. English language past paper - essay + language question
3. Psychology - Content analysis,Ethics, Anderson & Dill case study
4.Geography Climate change
5. Biology- Cloning
Thank you my clever clogs babe.

Haha very funny :biggrin: thank you :smile:

Good evening :smile: UPDATE 11/04/16

Today school started and i didn't get much done but school was good :smile: I got my Physics C.A back and i got an A* :biggrin: - the only reason why i'm genuinely excited for school is getting back results :biggrin:

1. Marked Chemistry past paper - A*
2. English language past paper - essay + language question
3. Psychology - Content analysis,Ethics, Anderson & Dill case study
4.Geography Climate change
5. Biology- Cloning

Well done that's fantastic - you are superb! :smile:
UPDATE FOR 11/04/16

117 German vocab cards

46 Biology cards

32 chem cards

15 geog cards

5 ICT cards

Neat notes on Hardness of water

English terms and vocab

Typed booklet notes on: Prejudice and problems, Paul Robertson, How was prohibition enforced?, Supply and demand of prohibition, Corruption of prohibition, Why was prohibition ended?

Draft notes on: river landforms, river discharge, and population

Made wall diagrams for: Ox bow lakes, meanders cross profile and hydrographs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending