The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2660
:work: 1:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Meh, change of plan. Tbh, I might as well write up the essay and get it over and done with. - I can just go to sleep earlier tonight or something. ( highly doubt it but it's nice saying it, you know? ) So that's what I'm going to try and do by the end of this hour. If I manage to complete it earlier than the session ends then I'll work through Math exercises in the textbook.
Original post by Zacken
A.

Hey, I remember you from the maths forum. Domains and ranges. :biggrin:

Oh yes! Thanks for that was really helpful! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2662
I have just finished scrolling through all 97 pages in the unanswered forum section. :woo: :rofl:

Spoiler

So I started a little bit of writing my essay but then I decided to have lunch and whilst I was eating, I was getting all too bored so I thought it'd be best if I was productive alongside. The idea was to answer a couple threads in the study area that hadn't been answered yet then shortly afterwards return to revision. However, after I finished my sandwich, I realised that once you start..you just can't stop. :no: The clicking was out of my hands.

Now, I feel rather ashamed of my lack of self-control, so much so that I'm going to work intensely on Excercise 11, questions 1-10 from the Maths textbook for the next hour. :emo: Maybe it'll make me feel better about myself. :sadnod:
Im gonna finish this prep sheet today. Have decided. Can't look at it any longer tbh :redface:
1...more...piece... *gah*

see you all later :wavey:
Reply 2664
:work: 3:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Maths. :h:
Original post by CoolCavy
Im gonna finish this prep sheet today. Have decided. Can't look at it any longer tbh :redface:
1...more...piece... *gah*

see you all later :wavey:

Good luck, hope it goes well! :biggrin:
Reply 2666
I completed quite a lot of questions on differential equations but then I got distracted bc I thought my internet had died so I only managed 1-5 in the end. I'll complete 6-10 over the weekend. It's supposed to be homework but not to be handed in so I guess it's okay if I delay it a little.
Reply 2667
Original post by Zacken
Good luck, hope it goes well! :biggrin:

:wavey:
Reply 2668
:work: 5:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

Okaaay. For this block, I'm going to be in the other thread! :'3 If you're still revising then good luck + have fun (or try to)! :smile:
Original post by Anon_98
:wavey:

Hey! 'sup? Howzit going? :biggrin:

What other thread, by the way?
Reply 2670
Original post by Zacken
Hey! 'sup? Howzit going? :biggrin:

What other thread, by the way?

Hello, everything's okay! How are you? :h:

This thread:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4009639&p=64073499#post64073499

We're all about to start.. (or at least, I am. :colondollar: ) Join us if you want! ^-^

I'm fine - what work have you gotten done today? :h:

Not really my sort of thing, but what the heck, I'll give it a go. :biggrin:
I have revised Chem.Got 2 topics left(exothermic and endothermic,electrolysis) but we didn't learn that at school yet.

Maths revision from 7-9
Macroeconomics past paper :h:
Original post by Guls
Approx. 10

Ahh so 7 hours of sleep. I need my 8 hours. But I think I might start sacrificing my sleep in order to get more revision done :tongue:

So did you wake up at 5AM then :wink:
Reply 2675
Original post by Zacken
I'm fine - what work have you gotten done today? :h:

Not really my sort of thing, but what the heck, I'll give it a go. :biggrin:

I did some Chem this morning + some maths.. and a tinnnyyyy bit of biology. :smile: You?

Ah, fair enough. :biggrin: but yay. (':
Original post by Anon_98
I did some Chem this morning + some maths.. and a tinnnyyyy bit of biology. :smile:

Oh wow, that sounds productive! I'm jelly. :redface:

You?

Had to tutor a few kids - but nothing other than that yet. :lol:
Reply 2677
Original post by Zacken
Oh wow, that sounds productive! I'm jelly. :redface:

It wasn't that productive tbh. :lol:

Had to tutor a few kids - but nothing other than that yet. :lol:

Aw, that sounds sweet + kinda fun. :smile: As long as they're all well behaved, obviously + you've still got all evening to change that so not to worry! :h:

~

It's really annoying me how this site keeps going down every 3 seconds. I can barely click between two threads without it informing me of a breakage. :mad: :rofl:
Still sticking to the this plan,:h: even though I'm back at school.
Reply 2679
Original post by tangareen
Still sticking to the this plan,:h: even though I'm back at school.

:party:

Glad to hear it!

Latest

Trending

Trending