The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Show her whos boss and finish on your self.
Reply 21
In the butt. Give her a night to remember.
Only do what you're comfortable with. If you would prefer to use a condom (which is an absolutely reasonable preference) and she flatly refuses, I think she's being irresponsible and bringing you with her.
Original post by Goaded
I've never had a guy ask before, I'd be turned off if he did I think 😂

'Ugh?? Really? Just put your pants back on'
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
Only do what you're comfortable with. If you would prefer to use a condom (which is an absolutely reasonable preference) and she flatly refuses, I think she's being irresponsible and bringing you with her.

No no, I'm fine with the no condom thing. We both trust each other and know we have been responsible before. I just mentioned it to show my lack of experience.
Reply 25
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
'Ugh?? Really? Just put your pants back on'

:giggle: Poor guy!
Reply 26
I was told not to cum inside someone because I didn't have a condom but just ignored that as its stupid anyway, pull out method isn't really effective.

But don't ask, just wait to see if she says anything.
Use condoms geez people don't realize how commons HIV/ AIDS are. Finish inside your damn condom or on her belly if she doesn't mind.
Original post by xobeauty
Use condoms geez people don't realize how commons HIV/ AIDS are. Finish inside your damn condom or on her belly if she doesn't mind.

I'm really not sure what your advice is here, you still risk STD's finishing outside... So its terrible advice if you don't think OP can trust her. But we're not talking about one night stands, OP is seeing this girl. Its likely that if they're responsible they've both been tested and he'll know her better than any of us.

As for the question, let her know when you're close and she'll tell you if she wants you to pull out.
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
Just say your'e about to cum.. then she will say ' cum inside me' or whatever.. You'll know the answer yourself

Best advice.
Original post by xobeauty

It's not like she's just some random girl, we trust each other. I didn't make this thread for a lecture on not using a condom.
Original post by Abolant
I was told not to cum inside someone because I didn't have a condom but just ignored that as its stupid anyway, pull out method isn't really effective.

But don't ask, just wait to see if she says anything.

You'd make a good rapist
Ask. If you're having sex with someone (or planning to) then you should be mature enough to talk about this stuff and respect them enough to care what they think.
Original post by Darien91
If she doesn't want to use condoms she's perfectly happy for you to finish inside her ha. you can ask where to finish if you're feeling spicy then ruin her hair/fake tan on her back or go in her mouth

Original post by Darien91
Or do the angry dragon, Immediately after you blow your load in a girl's mouth, smack the back of her head and make it come out her nose. When she gets up she'll look like an angry dragon.

You're a delight :h:
Reply 34
All over her face
Reply 35
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
You'd make a good rapist

Oh you :colondollar: making me blush.
Original post by cherryred90s
You're a delight :h:

thank you :biggrin:
She sounds quite careless. Why doesn't she not want to use a condom?
It depends how you ask her, how confident you are and how shy she is. If she likes dirty talk and you can ask her in a sexy way then that's not creepy at all
Reply 39
Original post by loveleest
She sounds quite careless. Why doesn't she not want to use a condom?

Because she takes the pill.

Latest

Trending

Trending