The Student Room Group

Teacher entered me for the wrong tier of entry!

SO with 5 weeks left until the exams i realized that I am 90% sure i was entered for foundation when I should be entered for higher as I have never got below a C in geography. My geography teacher said, 'yes I think I did enter you for foundation' he also said how he might not be able to change it this late. Is it really too late to change it? If it is, what do i do? Should I bring a family member in or something? He also said the foundation is to secure a C but i'm pretty sure he was confused or something but that's just silly since geography is pretty easy imo, and I'm more than capable for higher than a C!

Thanks for any help!
Reply 1
You need to go talk to your teacher, head of department etc. asap.
That's a very serious error, I'd be mighty irked.
Reply 2
Original post by Inazuma
You need to go talk to your teacher, head of department etc. asap.
That's a very serious error, I'd be mighty irked.

heheh my geo teacher is the head of dept. I'm gonna be have a talk with him tomorrow, and i'll see what he says
Reply 3
Original post by B3ASTy
heheh my geo teacher is the head of dept. I'm gonna be have a talk with him tomorrow, and i'll see what he says

:eek: Oh no!
There's always head of year etc possibly if that doesn't work.
Not sure what the solution is, but hope you find one!
Reply 4
Original post by Inazuma
:eek: Oh no!
There's always head of year etc possibly if that doesn't work.
Not sure what the solution is, but hope you find one!

I heard a rumour that the school has to pay, or us, to change tier because it's past the deadline. But today he said he'll speak to the exam officers about it, so I am very certain i'll find a solution! Even if it means to fight for it :P lol
Reply 5
Original post by B3ASTy
I heard a rumour that the school has to pay, or us, to change tier because it's past the deadline. But today he said he'll speak to the exam officers about it, so I am very certain i'll find a solution! Even if it means to fight for it :P lol

Oooh, I wouldn't be surprised, but as it's their error I'm sure they will.
Glad he's looking into it, hope all goes well ! :h:
I dont think its too late. Our teacher told us they can technically change our tier of entry until the day before exam. (And its good she said that because she entered me for foundation instead of higher french omg:tongue:) Dw

Quick Reply

Latest