The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

SQUIRRELS HAVING A PARTY TONIGHT!!!
I'm ready! are you? (I'm doing a trumpet solo tonight :jive:)
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!
@Andy98 @Amellia123 @FrenchUnicorn @Matrix123 @alishba-rosex @Hodor_van_Groot @Boss_Rhythm and who ever wants to join in!!!!!!

Spoiler

Original post by CleverSquirrel
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!
@Andy98 @Amellia123 @FrenchUnicorn @Matrix123 @alishba-rosex @Hodor_van_Groot @Boss_Rhythm and who ever wants to join in!!!!!!

Spoiler

Programming. Ssshhh. Keep it quiet kiddo
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!

Spoiler

Ooooh Squirrel! What's the party for? I'm not ready - there's too much excitement! :excited: You're doing a trumpet solo? I didn't event know you could play the trumpet! The is going to be amazing! :dance: And you included my favourite emoji! :jive: is fantastic! :jive: :jive: :jive:

Hmmm is that alcohol I see though...not too sure about that...

Spoiler

Where are we meeting? And when?

Btw you look lovely in that pic, as always :yep: :heart:
Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh I didn't even know that was gonna happen! :frown: :lol: Yeah that seemed terrible, and wooooo! :jive:
Ohhhhhhh I get it...so that was the end. I thought there were more days :tongue: Yes, I am happy he won too! (Now I know he actually won) :rofl:

How are you? :wink: :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah it did!! Spieth had to put the jacket on Willett (as Spieth was last years winner) And ikr!! He is $1.8 million richer :jive: :lol:
Yeah it was - the major tournaments are played over 4 days (Thurs,Fri,Sat and Sun) so there are 4 rounds :tongue: Haha yep :rofl:

I'm alright thanks - quite tired but ok... how about you? :hugs:
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!

Spoiler

Hahaha :woo::woo::jive::jive:

Where is it? The secret tree house or that pub called the Hoarded Acorn?!
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!

Spoiler

omg
Original post by Amellia123
Haha yeah it did!! Spieth had to put the jacket on Willett (as Spieth was last years winner) And ikr!! He is $1.8 million richer :jive: :lol:
Yeah it was - the major tournaments are played over 4 days (Thurs,Fri,Sat and Sun) so there are 4 rounds :tongue: Haha yep :rofl:

I'm alright thanks - quite tired but ok... how about you? :hugs:

Hahaha what would have happened if Spieth won? He'd get to be independent (woah) and put the jacket on himself? :tongue: wow! Awww can you imagine if that was Matt though...oh well, next year:yep:
Hahaha oh right. :rofl2:

Good awww. I'm good thanks, and I actually did some revision! :jive: (if you count a past paper :biggrin:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Programming. Ssshhh. Keep it quiet kiddo

Andyyyyyy :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha what would have happened if Spieth won? He'd get to be independent (woah) and put the jacket on himself? :tongue: wow! Awww can you imagine if that was Matt though...oh well, next year:yep:
Hahaha oh right. :rofl2:

Good awww. I'm good thanks, and I actually did some revision! :jive: (if you count a past paper :biggrin:)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha I said that to my dad, but I think the president of the organisation awards it instead if that happens :tongue: Ikr!! Haha my sister was telling me that his younger brother (who is in my sisters class) keeps saying that he is better than Matt, but then my sister sais "well how come he is the pro then and you're not?!" :lol:

Haha yep! tbh the final day is the best one :tongue: Oooh do you know what The Cut is?

Aww that's good to hear!! And great! :jive: (yeah of course it is!!)
Ooooh Squirrel! What's the party for? I'm not ready - there's too much excitement! :excited: You're doing a trumpet solo? I didn't event know you could play the trumpet! The is going to be amazing! :dance: And you included my favourite emoji! :jive: is fantastic! :jive: :jive: :jive:

Hmmm is that alcohol I see though...not too sure about that...

Spoiler

Where are we meeting? And when?

Btw you look lovely in that pic, as always :yep: :heart:

Just thought I'll throw a party for all my friends!!!!
I'm excited too!!!! :party:
Haha even I didn't know I could play the trumpet!!!!

Hmmm love a bit of acorn beer hehehe
:jive:

Ooh thanks Matrix!! I'm sure you'll look fab too!!!!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Hahaha :woo::woo::jive::jive:

Where is it? The secret tree house or that pub called the Hoarded Acorn?!

Yay!!! :party:

It's in the secret tree house!! Like last time :wink:

See you there!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
omg

You're invited too!!! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're invited too!!! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thank you!! That picture is so cute!
Hahaha I said that to my dad, but I think the president of the organisation awards it instead if that happens :tongue: Ikr!! Haha my sister was telling me that his younger brother (who is in my sisters class) keeps saying that he is better than Matt, but then my sister sais "well how come he is the pro then and you're not?!" :lol:

Haha yep! tbh the final day is the best one :tongue: Oooh do you know what The Cut is?

Aww that's good to hear!! And great! :jive: (yeah of course it is!!)

Hahaha tgis is one of those rare moments that (it pains me to say this) Little Amellia has a point! :eek3: :rofl:

Ooh haha OK. Urmmmm...no :colondollar: :tongue:

Yep (haha good!) :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
EVERYONES INVITED!!!!

Spoiler

I'm ready for party, I'm ready for party!!!! But no drinks for me!!! No.1 It's against my religion... No.2 I am too young for it anyways!!!
Yay!!! :party:

It's in the secret tree house!! Like last time :wink:

See you there!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay then awesome!! :awesome: However it will take me 2 hours to get there :lol: :party:

See you in a few hours then!!

Spoiler

Original post by iEthan
thank you!! That picture is so cute!

Haha no probs!!!!

Naawwww thank you!! :hugs:

Acorn beer is on the house!
Party's in the private and super secret tree house!!!

12am! :jive: :jive: :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi
Hahaha tgis is one of those rare moments that (it pains me to say this) Little Amellia has a point! Ooh haha OK. Urmmmm...no Yep (haha good!) Posted from TSR Mobile

Matrix I'm so sorry I typed a whole reply out but then the site crashed So I have found a link instead (so unfair!!!)

http://golf.about.com/od/golfterms/g/bldef_cutline.htm
Just thought I'll throw a party for all my friends!!!!
I'm excited too!!!! :party:
Haha even I didn't know I could play the trumpet!!!!

Hmmm love a bit of acorn beer hehehe
:jive:
Ooh thanks Matrix!! I'm sure you'll look fab too!!!!! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Awwww that's so kind of you! :hugs:
Woo! :jive: :woo: :jive:
Hahaha :rofl2: I guess the greatest things in life arrive unexpectedly :tongue:

Oooh I've never tried it before...it's not too strong is it? :mmm:
Awww thanks Squirrel! :h:

Latest