The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok! Got out my best armani suit ready for the party!!! Need to look dapper whilst dancing!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Amellia123
Matrix I'm so sorry I typed a whole reply out but then the site crashed So I have found a link instead (so unfair!!!)

http://golf.about.com/od/golfterms/g/bldef_cutline.htm

Aww it's OK. I'm sure your explanation was better than theirs though :mmm: is the field the golfers?
Original post by Matrix123
Aww it's OK. I'm sure your explanation was better than theirs though :mmm: is the field the golfers?

Haha did the web page explain it okay for you? :teehee: And yeah it is :smile:
Haha did the web page explain it okay for you? :teehee: And yeah it is :smile:
Hahaha I think I understand. Do you know what the cut was in this game? Good, it was have been awkward if it was the actual field (as in the grass) :rofl:
Hahaha I think I understand. Do you know what the cut was in this game? Good, it was have been awkward if it was the actual field (as in the grass) :rofl:

Haha that's good yay! :woo: And in this tournament it was 3 over par (+3). Hahaha ikr :tongue: on that golf course though they cut the greens and fairways everyday!!! :rofl: Omg :tongue:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
I'm ready for party, I'm ready for party!!!! But no drinks for me!!! No.1 It's against my religion... No.2 I am too young for it anyways!!!

Haha that's okay!!!!
We can have fun without it too :wink: :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay then awesome!! :awesome: However it will take me 2 hours to get there :lol: :party:

See you in a few hours then!!

Spoiler

That's okay!! It's not till late anyway!!

Love the outfit!!!!!!!!! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha that's good yay! :woo: And in this tournament it was 3 over par (+3). Hahaha ikr :tongue: on that golf course though they cut the greens and fairways everyday!!! :rofl: Omg :tongue:

Haha yup :jive: Ohh right wait what? :eek: whoever trims the greens must work hard but get pretty good pay :rofl:
Awwww that's so kind of you! :hugs:
Woo! :jive: :woo: :jive:
Hahaha :rofl2: I guess the greatest things in life arrive unexpectedly :tongue:

Oooh I've never tried it before...it's not too strong is it? :mmm:
Awww thanks Squirrel! :h:

:jumphug:

It sure does :yep:

Nahhh it's not strong at all!!!!!

Hehe no probs :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CleverSquirrel
That's okay!! It's not till late anyway!!

Love the outfit!!!!!!!!! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha okay then!!! :jive: Ooooh thank you - its my best Jedi Robes :tongue:
Haha yup :jive: Ohh right wait what? :eek: whoever trims the greens must work hard but get pretty good pay :rofl:

Haha yeah :tongue: the greenkeepers are very well paid actually - not just on the major courses either!! :rofl:
:jumphug:

It sure does :yep:

Nahhh it's not strong at all!!!!!

Hehe no probs :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank goodness! I might try some tonight and give you my verdict then :yep: :mmm:
Woo :jumphug:
Haha okay then!!! :jive: Ooooh thank you - its my best Jedi Robes :tongue:

Haha yeah :tongue: the greenkeepers are very well paid actually - not just on the major courses either!! :rofl:

Hahaha wow that's awesome...

Spoiler

Thank goodness! I might try some tonight and give you my verdict then :yep: :mmm:
Woo :jumphug:

Hahaha wow that's awesome...

Spoiler

Hahaha ikr!! It seems like a pretty cool job! The greenkeepers usually get reduced club membership too (or it is free!!) :tongue:

Have you ever heard this Matrix (just out of interest)?

[video="youtube;Il8ZC3O64AU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il8ZC3O64AU[/video]
Hahaha ikr!! It seems like a pretty cool job! The greenkeepers usually get reduced club membership too (or it is free!!) :tongue:

Have you ever heard this Matrix (just out of interest)?

[video="youtube;Il8ZC3O64AU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il8ZC3O64AU[/video]

Hahaha true! :u:

No I hadn't...but I have now :tongue:
Hahaha true! :u:

No I hadn't...but I have now :tongue:

Hahaha yeppp :yep:

Oooh cool! What did you think? :giggle:
Hahaha yeppp :yep:

Oooh cool! What did you think? :giggle:

In all honesty, it's not something I'd choose to listen to but if it was playing I wouldn't complain :tongue:
Haha that's okay!!!!
We can have fun without it too :wink: :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

YAY! :dance:
In all honesty, it's not something I'd choose to listen to but if it was playing I wouldn't complain :tongue:

Hahaha aww that's alright :tongue: Its of one of the main CDs my dad plays in his car :lol:

Whats everyone up to now then? :teehee:
Hahaha aww that's alright :tongue: Its of one of the main CDs my dad plays in his car :lol:

Whats everyone up to now then? :teehee:

Ohhh haha :rofl:

Listening to music then off to tea in a couple of minutes :u:
You?
Ohhh haha :rofl:

Listening to music then off to tea in a couple of minutes :u:
You?

Hahaha :rofl: he has some good stuff - theres another band called Cream who are also good :tongue:

Ahh right cool!! Haha I still cant believe you have a late tea :lol: I hope its a nice tea!! :biggrin:

Not much, on youtube and kind of revising for my ISA exams next week :tongue:
Hahaha :rofl: he has some good stuff - theres another band called Cream who are also good :tongue:

Ahh right cool!! Haha I still cant believe you have a late tea :lol: I hope its a nice tea!! :biggrin:

Not much, on youtube and kind of revising for my ISA exams next week :tongue:

Hahaha ohh right :smile:

Hahaha yeah I do have it late, don't I :colondollar: oh well... :rofl:

Ohh OK, and if I forget...good luck for those! :hugs:
off to tea now :wink:

Latest