The Student Room Group

Music Technology A2 Edexcel Analysing and Producing exam

Hey! Im a A2 music tech student! I was wondering what kind of things everyone is revising for the exam in June? Also I was wondering what everyone thinks the 16 marker will be, any ideas?? I'm thinking drum machine, MIDI, amps, social media and the music industry..maybe one of those.

Thanks a lot, there a serious lack of MT threads on here!

Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by JayVerma1
Hey! Im a A2 music tech student! I was wondering what kind of things everyone is revising for the exam in June? Also I was wondering what everyone thinks the 16 marker will be, any ideas?? I'm thinking drum machine, MIDI, amps, social media and the music industry..maybe one of those.

Thanks a lot, there a serious lack of MT threads on here!

Cheers

I'm also wondering what topics might appear in this years exam, as for revision I've been working through past papers and also working from this ( https://sbsmusictech.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/a2-music-tech-revision-checklist-2/ ) tick list of subjects. while its from a couple years back I've found it helpful. My thoughts for the 16 marker will perhaps be sampler/drum machines or perhaps MIDI?. Looking at the past papers, every year there has been a question relating to a score and correcting note, rhythm or similar so I'm guessing that will come up this year. hopefully other people have similar questions regarding the exam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending