The Student Room Group

wedding embarrasment

would you feel jealous and embarrassed if your younger bro or sis got married before you and your family starts making little annoying comments on the side about you not progressing in life and everyone else asking why you aint getting married first.
Reply 1
BUMP
Original post by Anonymous
would you feel jealous and embarrassed if your younger bro or sis got married before you and your family starts making little annoying comments on the side about you not progressing in life and everyone else asking why you aint getting married first.

Absolutely not!
Reply 3
Not at all
Not at all! It's better in a way because you can make your wedding better than theirs!
I'm the younger sibling so I don't really know, but my sister has told me that she'd really hate it if I got married before her and she hopes I don't
Original post by IfYouCanDreamIt
I'm the younger sibling so I don't really know, but my sister has told me that she'd really hate it if I got married before her and she hopes I don't

Wow. Talk about aggressive :lol:
I don't like weddings. It's all hypocrisy,empty promises that we know will not be kept and you have to pay a fortune on gifts and you get only an average meal
Reply 8

Fink of all dat debt tho blud
Reply 9

I'm the oldest and I was first, but if the situation were different I could have pushed it off by saying that I thought I could wait since I wasn't pregnant yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending