The Student Room Group

Muslim Guys

Whats going on with Muslims who call themselves Muslims but then when it comes to talking to women they're really dirty minded? Do Muslim guys actually lower their gaze?

Scroll to see replies

exposing sins, is a sin yo'
Original post by Noorals
Whats going on with Muslims who call themselves Muslims but then when it comes to talking to women they're really dirty minded? Do Muslim guys actually lower their gaze?

They tell you the first look is halal so they can get away with it LOL

Jks there are some good boys who do lower their gaze, some don't but that's for god to judge their intention
YOLO
You only look once :wink:
having a dirty mind its pretty common in this century... media is the main role behind it... Bollywood and Hollywood are both messing up people's mind by showing nudes and intimate scenes... brain is pretty complex thing in our body and it doesnt work by being a muslim :u:
Sexual frustration. sex slavery is outlawed in many Muslim countries, apart from Isis caliphate and BFs/GFs and masturbations are haram, and marriage (especially arranged or early) and the daunting cost and commitment required and the Quranic verses of virgins with voluptuous breasts. This can create one sex starved/frustrated person with nothing but sex on his mind.
Reply 6
Original post by RosyPearl
They tell you the first look is halal so they can get away with it LOL

Jks there are some good boys who do lower their gaze, some don't but that's for god to judge their intention

haha! yeah thats true i guess
Damn, I hope I'm not like that.
Original post by Anonymous
Sexual frustration. sex slavery is outlawed in many Muslim countries, apart from Isis caliphate and BFs/GFs and masturbations are haram, and marriage (especially arranged or early) and the daunting cost and commitment required and the Quranic verses of virgins with voluptuous breasts. This can create one sex starved/frustrated person with nothing but sex on his mind.

Islam has solution to this, it's called temporary marriage. It can be a period of getting to know a girl prior to marriage or having a halal gf
Double standards
Islam has solution to this, it's called temporary marriage. It can be a period of getting to know a girl prior to marriage or having a halal gf

but a mahram has to be present, no such thing as a "temporary marriage" nikah or nothing
Ye and whats with these weird ass posts.

Ah yes temporary marriage usually associated with Shias, though there are forms of temporary marriage contracts in sunni Islam. but yeah, it's very controversial and most Muslims seem to avoid it.
Ah yes temporary marriage usually associated with Shias, though there are forms of temporary marriage contracts in sunni Islam. but yeah, it's very controversial and most Muslims seem to avoid it.

Yeah but why avoid it when Allah made it halal and there is no other choice? Better do that than fornicate. Who cares what people think, as long as you're not sinning in the eyes of God.
Yeah but why avoid it when Allah made it halal and there is no other choice? Better do that than fornicate. Who cares what people think, as long as you're not sinning in the eyes of God.

Not sure why, i guess anything that brings controversy and scrutiny from conservative clerics, is to be avoided, especially when you consider such clerics can influence others to look suspiciously upon one, at the very extreme cases dish out takfir and hate. Also most Muslims don't really know what temporary marriages are and the procedure, i guess it's all too stifling and unnecessary, when you they can go down the easier route of Bf/Gf, especially now that some Muslims don't view premarital relationships to be wrong, but rather view something Islamic such as sex slavery or temporary marriage with suspicion.
well as a Muslim You only live once, do you want to waste this life? Make the most of what we have
Not sure why, i guess anything that brings controversy and scrutiny from conservative clerics, is to be avoided, especially when you consider such clerics can influence others to look suspiciously upon one, at the very extreme cases dish out takfir and hate. Also most Muslims don't really know what temporary marriages are and the procedure, i guess it's all too stifling and unnecessary, when you they can go down the easier route of Bf/Gf, especially now that some Muslims don't view premarital relationships to be wrong, but rather view something Islamic such as sex slavery or temporary marriage with suspicion.

Expand? This is Islamic?
Expand? This is Islamic?

Well according to conservative Muslims one can bur or capture a female prisoner as a slave and have sex with her. But most Muslims tend to look down on slavery nor are most salafists.

https://islamqa.info/en/20085
Well according to conservative Muslims one can bur or capture a female prisoner as a slave and have sex with her. But most Muslims tend to look down on slavery nor are most salafists.

https://islamqa.info/en/20085

Pretty disgraceful tbh. And that's being said as a Muslim person myself. Might need to look more into it at some time.
its funny cos muslim men expect muslim women to be amazingly religious but are disgusting themselves. obviously this cant be generalised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending