The Student Room Group

what even is the point in having a boyfriend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Proxenus
To make you feel happy.

To have someone there for you during your struggles.

To have someone make you feel like the best person in the world.

Woah. Those are the first non trolly words I've heard from you :redface:

Original post by Alexion
Nah I still identify as bi :cute: who knows what'll happen with me

:eek: I never knew that you're bi :woo:
Original post by Alexion
Aha, I was wondering why you and anon 1 were both part of the same conversation :lol:

Mine all fits into two drawers :rofl: I run out quite regularly haha

Tbf, I'd rather have clothes that can fit into two drawers because then I'd have some much needed storage space in my room :lol:
Original post by Alexion
Nah I still identify as bi :cute: who knows what'll happen with me

I'll be the judge of that from now on. :sexface: :spank:
Original post by Alexion

Then these guys are insane

I panic if I haven't seen a hoodie for three days even if I know it's still in my own house, I'll definitely be tracking down items of clothing I let people borrow :wink:

It's not our fault they don't ask for them back. Plus, sex vs keep hoodie, sex always wins.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
@Matrix123, you're better at this than I

From what I know we always end up having to let them have our clothes :rofl:

Who says I'd be better? Tbh I have no idea. In general, I agree with OP - I guess you could have as good a time with your friends as you could with a boyfriend. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide who you want to spend your life with and if it's your friends who make you happier, go for it. The basic definition of friend is generally someone you have a mutual relationship (that isn't sexual and you're not related to). A boyfriend, on the other hand, is someone you'd be more romantic and intimate with. So, I guess if you're not looking for anything too intimate, then there probably isn't much point in a boyfriend.
Personally, my boyfriend means more than the world to me. Before I'd met him I didn't really think I'd have a boyfriend for a long while but I'm glad I did. I could go on for ages but in short, he gives me a lot of emotion strength and support and is the most amazing person to talk to that I've come across. I guess a lot of it would be like that of a really close friend because I just feel hapy whenever we talk, no matter how short it is for.

Anyway, sorry for rambling on so much there :colondollar: I didn't quite know how to answer but that's the best I can do for now

Right, I've never really understand that thing about clothes... :tongue:
Original post by hxfsxh
Tbf, I'd rather have clothes that can fit into two drawers because then I'd have some much needed storage space in my room :lol:

In hindsight, it used to fit into two drawers... I'm looking across my room at the pile of clothes in the corner and the full drawers and wondering how that ever worked :rofl:

Original post by Anonymous
:eek: I never knew that you're bi :woo:

Yup :yep: well, it's on my profile to be fair
Original post by Alexion
In hindsight, it used to fit into two drawers... I'm looking across my room at the pile of clothes in the corner and the full drawers and wondering how that ever worked :rofl:

how do you cope with stuff on your floor?!?!!? I can't stand a messy floor. tbf though, i once had a sofa which was basically the pyramid of giza, just made of clothes :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
I'll be the judge of that from now on. :sexface: :spank:

Alexion is now very concerned for his virginity safety :afraid:
Original post by Alexion
Alexion is now very concerned for his virginity safety :afraid:

You had it right the first time, although I expect we're thinking of different virginities. :colone:
Original post by hxfsxh
how do you cope with stuff on your floor?!?!!? I can't stand a messy floor. tbf though, i once had a sofa which was basically the pyramid of giza, just made of clothes :lol:

I normally have quite a bit on the floor. You've just got to make sure there's a path to the essential parts if the room and the door.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I have not gone there :hide:

Impossible. Bit of shaking plastic <<<< being actually held *sigh*

Completely agree.

Even Tinder hookups may not satisfy you in the long run.

If it's that sort of love you want then...we have an answer to this question.

:smile: :wink:
Reply 71
Original post by Matrix123
Who says I'd be better? Tbh I have no idea. In general, I agree with OP - I guess you could have as good a time with your friends as you could with a boyfriend. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide who you want to spend your life with and if it's your friends who make you happier, go for it. The basic definition of friend is generally someone you have a mutual relationship (that isn't sexual and you're not related to). A boyfriend, on the other hand, is someone you'd be more romantic and intimate with. So, I guess if you're not looking for anything too intimate, then there probably isn't much point in a boyfriend.
Personally, my boyfriend means more than the world to me. Before I'd met him I didn't really think I'd have a boyfriend for a long while but I'm glad I did. I could go on for ages but in short, he gives me a lot of emotion strength and support and is the most amazing person to talk to that I've come across. I guess a lot of it would be like that of a really close friend because I just feel happy whenever we talk, no matter how short it is for.

Because you just nailed it honey - plus I know I'll never have the experience of having a boyfriend :rofl:

Anyway, sorry for rambling on so much there :colondollar: I didn't quite know how to answer but that's the best I can do for now

Right, I've never really understand that thing about clothes... :tongue:

So mine are safe? Crap, I was looking forward to being able to shut the drawer :tongue:
Original post by AmazingArry
I normally have quite a bit on the floor. You've just got to make sure there's a path to the essential parts if the room and the door.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I couldn't live with that :rofl:
Not a clean freak, just don't like stuff on the floor :lol:
Original post by hxfsxh

I can't stand it tbh, but there's nowhere else to put it :lol:
(though now that you mentioned it, I just went and tidied it and it looks much nicer now :biggrin:)

Original post by Hydeman
You had it right the first time, although I expect we're thinking of different virginities. :colone:

Hello? Is this the police? Yeah, there's this TSR user named Hydeman...
Original post by Alexion

Yup :yep: well, it's on my profile to be fair

Yepp, I was about to edit that post, and then I realised that I'm anon, so I can't, whoops :tongue:
Original post by Alexion
Hello? Is this the police? Yeah, there's this TSR user named Hydeman...

I'm paid up with the right people in the police. There's no-one who can/will help you now, Alexion. :mwuaha:
Original post by stefano865
Completely agree.

Even Tinder hookups may not satisfy you in the long run.

If it's that sort of love you want then...we have an answer to this question.

:smile: :wink:

I don't have Tinder. Not into that :lol:

My place or yours?

:wink:
Original post by Alexion
I can't stand it tbh, but there's nowhere else to put it :lol:
(though now that you mentioned it, I just went and tidied it and it looks much nicer now :biggrin:)

Fair enough :lol:
My room is quite a mess rn, mainly full of plates, food and bottles. I had a mini picnic with myself earlier :rofl:
Original post by Andy98
Because you just nailed it honey - plus I know I'll never have the experience of having a boyfriend :rofl:

So mine are safe? Crap, I was looking forward to being able to shut the drawer :tongue:

Awww thanks - you're certain are you? :tongue:

Spoiler

Yup - hahaha well if you really wanted to be able to shut the drawer, then give me a shout and I'll take whatever you want me too :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by hxfsxh
Fair enough :lol:
My room is quite a mess rn, mainly full of plates, food and bottles. I had a mini picnic with myself earlier :rofl:

Mine's an... organised mess. Everything's in messy stacks but the messy stacks themselves are quite neatly positioned :rofl: never short of several mugs though, I can see 5 of 'em

Original post by Hydeman
I'm paid up with the right people in the police. There's no-one who can/will help you now, Alexion. :mwuaha:

Welp. I'd better stop resisting and make the most of this then :wink:

Original post by Anonymous
Yepp, I was about to edit that post, and then I realised that I'm anon, so I can't, whoops :tongue:

y u anon anyway? :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending