The Student Room Group

Does anyone need any help?(:

I can help with fashion, health and wellbeing or beauty? Ask away (:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emily190100

where do you suggest for keep plain day dresses?
I need a personal shopping assistant too.
How do you emotionally part with clothes you've never worn but cannot get rid of?
Original post by Rhythmical
How do you emotionally part with clothes you've never worn but cannot get rid of?

Sell them.

Money > Emotions (?)
Original post by hezzlington
Sell them.

Money > Emotions (?)

I have thought about it but I feel so attached to them, plus people I know are cheapskates, they won't pay a dime for my clothes. I'd never sell my shoes, I just love them.

Yes I can do this :cool:

Well.. When i have less revision.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Yes I can do this :cool:

Well.. When i have less revision.

Hit me up when you are free/less busy I have money to blow at the moment.

:excited:

Hey!
Where do you advise me to find simple party dresses? (white, black or red colours)
Reply 10
Hey(:
I think boohoo is really good for a range of style and colours however the quality isn't great. I think that forever 21 is very good it's kinda like the USA version of H and m but they do have stores in the uk now for the delivery should be fine. Mango is also good and Zara in the sales !!! Hope that helped (:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by claireestelle
where do you suggest for keep plain day dresses?

I'd suggest forever 21 or boohoo although the range is fab the quality isn't great however the price reflects this. Mango is also really good for basics and similarly h and m (:
Reply 12

Haha okay I can help If you like (:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13

Replace them with something you love even more (:
Replace them with something you love even more (:

Hmm, but what?:bricks:
Reply 15
Hmm, but what?:bricks:

Buy some nice summer items that you will feel nice actually wearing, instead of them just looking pretty in your wardrobe. Choose things that suit our style and shape, then you may get compliments making you feel good inside and about having given up your old clothes. What's your style and I can help you choose some clothes ? (:
Buy some nice summer items that you will feel nice actually wearing, instead of them just looking pretty in your wardrobe. Choose things that suit our style and shape, then you may get compliments making you feel good inside and about having given up your old clothes. What's your style and I can help you choose some clothes ? (:

Well my style is denim and checked shirts, I'm a tomboy so I love my tops and jeans and hoodies. I love my trainers too. It sounds like I'm a hipster but that term is so outdated now lol. And I love the colour blue!
Reply 17
Well my style is denim and checked shirts, I'm a tomboy so I love my tops and jeans and hoodies. I love my trainers too. It sounds like I'm a hipster but that term is so outdated now lol. And I love the colour blue!

Okay what about some cropped tops, not too short if you're not comfortable with that and wear a plaid shirt open with them. And maybe mom jeans or mom shorts if it gets warmer
I wish I could fit into crop tops but my body thinks different. What colours are in right now?

Okay what about some cropped tops, not too short if you're not comfortable with that and wear a plaid shirt open with them. And maybe mom jeans or mom shorts if it gets warmer
Reply 19
image.jpeg
I wish I could fit into crop tops but my body thinks different. What colours are in right now?

These (:

Quick Reply