The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anon_98
It wasn't that productive tbh. :lol:

It sounds like a lot to me, sshh. :tongue:

Aw, that sounds sweet + kinda fun. :smile: As long as they're all well behaved, obviously + you've still got all evening to change that so not to worry! :h:

Haha, I suppose so. It feels more and more like a job once you do it for long enough though. They're quite well behaved though, so they're not too hard to handle. Yep, going to do some STEP and maybe, dare I say, even venture in some physics tonight. You? :smile:

It's really annoying me how this site keeps going down every 3 seconds. I can barely click between two threads without it informing me of a breakage. :mad: :rofl:

I know, right?! I didn't even get a notification to say you replied and I'm only just seeing this now because of that stupid breakage. :rofl: Could be good for productivity, I suppose, bright side. :yep:
Reply 2681
Original post by Nettled
Ahh so 7 hours of sleep. I need my 8 hours. But I think I might start sacrificing my sleep in order to get more revision done :tongue:

So did you wake up at 5AM then :wink:

lool woke up around 5;10 am. Hopefully i wont be abusing the snooze button tomorrow morning.
Original post by Guls
lool woke up around 5;10 am. Hopefully i wont be abusing the snooze button tomorrow morning.

Nice! I've been saying I'm going to wake up early in the Easter hols but I always end up napping by 9am.

But now it's school I might have a go at waking up at 6am tomorrow. Actually that seems too much of a drastic change let's make it 6.30am. You must fit in a lot of work before school!
Reply 2683
Original post by Nettled
Nice! I've been saying I'm going to wake up early in the Easter hols but I always end up napping by 9am.

But now it's school I might have a go at waking up at 6am tomorrow. Actually that seems too much of a drastic change let's make it 6.30am. You must fit in a lot of work before school!

Today I spent an hour, half in the shower trying to wake myself up and the other half getting my buss pass.
I tried napping it aint my things, I always end up tireder than before
Original post by Guls
Today I spent an hour, half in the shower trying to wake myself up and the other half getting my buss pass.
I tried napping it aint my things, I always end up tireder than before

Whaaat. Basically 2 hours down the drain.

Tip is too set the water warm and scrub quick. Then BLAST the water cold. Yes, COLD.

Naps can be beautiful if you have them short and quick. Too long and it feels horrible.
Have to do a model paper for maths and biology past paper questions from a unit. Already finished music revision (could have put more energy into it) and did half an english essay today has been kind of ok not amazing but ok :redface:
Reply 2686
Original post by Zacken
It sounds like a lot to me, sshh. :tongue:

:indiff:

:rofl:

Original post by Zacken

Haha, I suppose so. It feels more and more like a job once you do it for long enough though. They're quite well behaved though, so they're not too hard to handle. Yep, going to do some STEP and maybe, dare I say, even venture in some physics tonight. You? :smile:

Ah, that's good to hear + yes, I can imagine. I think it'd be quite a rewarding thing too.- Like, seeing them all slowly progress + stuff. :moon: Oh sounds good!( and challenging :afraid: ). Good luck! :smile: Oh hm..I'm going to write my essay righttt now only bc I'm absolutely sick of saying and writing out that word.. so I just need to do it so I don't have to say it anymore. :smile: + I'm pretty sure you're all tired of hearing it too. XD

Original post by Zacken

I know, right?! I didn't even get a notification to say you replied and I'm only just seeing this now because of that stupid breakage. :rofl: Could be good for productivity, I suppose, bright side. :yep:

:lol: Yes, same. - Manually checking is annoying though. >.>

Truee. Meh. I'm going to try and get some stuff done.- hopefully it'll sort itself out by the time I return. :cute:
Reply 2687
:work: 7:00pm. :work:
~Logging out time!~

:mad:

Spoiler

Reply 2688
Original post by Nettled

Naps can be beautiful if you have them short and quick.

Gosh, yes. :moon:
Original post by Anon_98

Ah, that's good to hear + yes, I can imagine. I think it'd be quite a rewarding thing too.- Like, seeing them all slowly progress + stuff. :moon: Oh sounds good!( and challenging :afraid: ).

I suppose so, yes. :lol: Update: didn't actually do any STEP, lol.

Oh hm..I'm going to write my essay righttt now only bc I'm absolutely sick of saying and writing out that word.. so I just need to do it so I don't have to say it anymore. :smile: + I'm pretty sure you're all tired of hearing it too. XD

Fair enough, good luck with it! Enjoy it as well. :biggrin:

See you in a bit. :yep:
Reply 2690
Original post by Nettled
Whaaat. Basically 2 hours down the drain.

Tip is too set the water warm and scrub quick. Then BLAST the water cold. Yes, COLD.

Naps can be beautiful if you have them short and quick. Too long and it feels horrible.

Thanks for the advice. 😅

When can you not have naps. I heard after 6 isn't good.
Original post by Anon_98
Gosh, yes. :moon:

Haha your schedule looked crazy at one point too. What's your sleep schedule like?
Original post by Guls
Thanks for the advice. 😅

When can you not have naps. I heard after 6 isn't good.

I only stick with my shower advice. My sleep schedule is not too good tbh. All I know is that if I nap for too long I wake up feeling groggy. Naps can be a good power booster though.
Has anyone got any tips for remembering A2 biology? Doing WJEC :colondollar:
I'm going to search chem material on google today, no hardcore revision as I'm back at school
Checking back in after a week. My week has not been as productive as I would've liked. I am doing psychology now and will be moving on to history until about 1 am. I am still struggling with C2 trig equations :frown:.
Original post by Redblaziken8
Has anyone got any tips for remembering A2 biology? Doing WJEC :colondollar:

Flashcards! I do OCR, but to condense the vast amount of text, literally flashcards. Highlighters, felt tips, coloured pens, or do posters, unleash your inner stationery! I've been making them bit by bit throughout the year, so to start now may seem daunting. Maybe type them up? I dunno, just a suggestion :smile:
I found a bank or NMR questions + allsorts, so I'm good for the day, good night revising crew!

Spoiler

I'll give flashcards a go and why not try typing my notes up too :smile:. Thank you for your suggestion! Have fun revising chemistry :tongue: just done my homework on NMR. 👍🏻
Original post by Kamara7
Flashcards! I do OCR, but to condense the vast amount of text, literally flashcards. Highlighters, felt tips, coloured pens, or do posters, unleash your inner stationery! I've been making them bit by bit throughout the year, so to start now may seem daunting. Maybe type them up? I dunno, just a suggestion :smile:
Do you have a link for that mate?
Original post by Kamara7
I found a bank or NMR questions + allsorts, so I'm good for the day, good night revising crew!

Spoiler

Latest

Trending

Trending